Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
How can you even interpret that as "both get lynched"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

HiipFire posted:

How can you even interpret that as "both get lynched"

yeah i'd lean towards you need a clear majority to lynch

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Other games with plurality have done that it seemed like the thing? Or flip a coin in asterix

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

"Unvote was after deadline."

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I haven't played auspol before so idk if it's different here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bears off getting honey. what of it?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

"Unvote was after deadline."

most untown like.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Flipping coins is good times!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Deadline shmeadline Anidav still lives after rules breaking

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
So I have the option of voting for Anidav, loving it up with TOML or farting?

+farts+

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Votefinder.org showing zero minutes left

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I dtill think Anidav is a weiner

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I just realized I'm the last non-aussie left.

I HAVE THE WEIGHT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD MINUS AUSTRALIA ON MY SHOULDERS

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

You couldn't come up with a majority of the total votes on one person, you must be feeling despair!

No lynch

Night 3 has begun, send those PMs

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 3

Anidav (4): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Matthew Beet
Those On My Left (3): Anidav, bowmore, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Anidav, Asphyxious, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip
Matthew Beet (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Gwynplaine (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Kat Delacour (0): Asphyxious, Matthew Beet, bowmore, bowmore, Matthew Beet, Asphyxious, Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet

Not Voting (3): Anidav, Birdstrike, Freudian Slip

With 10 alive, you need 6 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 20th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 0 minutes.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

o/` PON PON PON PON o/` A corpse has been found!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Matthew Beet, Town), The Super-Duper High School Prefect has been found dead!

quote:

You have the special power of OBEY THE RULES!

Once a day you can tell someone to ##OBEY THE RULES and stop them from sneaking about that night!

Another one of you has been beeten! A new deadline has been set!

Day 4 has begun

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
o/` PON PON PON PON o/` This is your Principal speaking. I have an important announcement!

Monobear's Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): Anidav, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, bowmore, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left

With 9 alive, you need 5 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 21st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 12 hours, 39 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

"After reviewing last night's information I concede I was wrong about TOML and I'm very glad I was unsuccessful in lynching him.... this time. I also believe Hiipfire is town."

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

"With my rampant monomania over TOML abated, I will apply my icy gaze of death to my original target and also honour Beet's memory. I found her 'outrage' yesterday sounded false and her play all this game has been very reserved and bizarrely self serving. The culprit can only be... KAT DELACOUR!!"

##vote Kat Delacour

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

gently caress.

Sorry about last night

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Gaspy I am a Guard. I protected you last night. Please don't do this. It's got to be Gwyn or Anidav but almost certainly Anidav.

He said he was Vanilla! There ain't no fuckin Vanilla! He quoted his role pm and STILL INVENTED HIS ROLE TITLE

##VOTE ANIDAV

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Look I don't know about TOML anymore because maybe Beet was right and there's too much doctor here, I didn't want to stop anyone doing further checks and I took a hunch they will only kill from the top list from now on since we are all grey.

Anidav is positively lying it follows he's scum, why else would he need to invent a role title

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
My outrage is genuine.

I think you are too, you say on TOML did nothing for far too long for it to be anything but a gotcha which is why I am appealing to you. Don't do it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
*sat on TOML did nothing result

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Hello guys, I have another board gaming day today and won't be posting often.

I would like to congratulate Freudian Slip for loving up the lynch last night

Back later

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Those On My Left posted:

I would like to congratulate Freudian Slip for loving up the lynch last night

Thanks, not feeling poo poo enough as it is over it.

I thought I got the unvote through on time. Stupid lovely internet.

votefinder posted:

Monobear's Votecount for Day 3

Anidav (4): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Matthew Beet
Those On My Left (3): Anidav, bowmore, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Matthew Beet, Birdstrike, Anidav, Asphyxious, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Gwynplaine, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip
Matthew Beet (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Gwynplaine (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Kat Delacour (0): Asphyxious, Matthew Beet, bowmore, bowmore, Matthew Beet, Asphyxious, Matthew Beet, Matthew Beet

Not Voting (3): Anidav, Birdstrike, Freudian Slip

With 10 alive, you need 6 votes to find them Super-Duper Guilty! I'm going to get bored of this by June 20th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- so try to do something amusing in the next 0 minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Of the people remaining in the game we have:

Anidav: Has claimed to be a Vanilla with a passive (and you can all check your role PMs now, you were all given titles, there ain't no loving Vanilla, he invented it for a reason)
Asphyxpious: Has claimed to be a Watcher with a result on his target-TOML saying they stayed in
Birdstrike: To my knowledge and I may have missed something quickly reweiving D1 and D2 has not expressed or claimed any actions
Bowmore: Has demonstrated his Sensor
FS: To my knowledge has not expressed or claimed any actions
Gwyn: Has demonstrated a Truth Bullet ability that forces the Principle to say whether they left their room last night
Hiip: Has claimed to be an action-surveyor who gets a list of names and action outcomes and saw TOML had a successful night action - there will be some really good data in this if it's all true
Kat: Has claimed to be the town Guard which is functionally a one-way Jail - incoming actions cannot go past my guard
TOML: Has claimed to be the town Even-Night First Aid

I believe Gaspy is telling the truth because holy poo poo buddy clam down!

I believe bowmore's ability does seem more Townie than Scum (a Scum would just not use it surely).

I think it's more likely Hiip is telling the truth and there is a Bus. That's because in the roles revealed so far I see some symmetry.

(italic means claimed not demonstrated)
x-shot Hider - x shot Commuter
Shaman(who visited the dead) - Truth Bullet(who left their room)
Sensor - Probably a cop/investigative role
Permanent DayRoleblock - Guard/OneWayJail
Permanent? Watcher - NightActionSurveyor
RandBus - I believe there is a scum Directed Bus possibly with an XShot modifier
3P Man Killer - Probably no analogue because it's just a whack serial killer

As I write this I find another reason why I buy a half doctor and it's because we had a 3P who was technically a half killer if you think about it.

Of the people who have demonstrated no abilities or powers I think there is a Scum Bus and probably a cop (FS, Birdstrike).
I think Anidav is telling the truth about his passive ability but is bullshitting his Role Title, probably because it implicates him somehow, e.g. mine title is High School Fighter my action is Guard

I think we need to Lynch Anidav, I think we need to think about FS and Birdstrike.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh duh brain, the symmetry for half serial killer is the half doctor! Add that to my list plase.

Kat Delacour posted:

(italic means claimed not demonstrated)
x-shot Hider - x shot Commuter
Shaman(who visited the dead) - Truth Bullet(who left their room)
Sensor - Probably a cop/investigative role
Permanent DayRoleblock - Guard/OneWayJail
Permanent? Watcher - NightActionSurveyor
RandBus - I believe there is a scum Directed Bus possibly with an XShot modifier
3P Man Killer/Girl Embarassment Rest Night - Even Night First Aid

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

I don't have a night action.

I have a one shot day action which hasn't been useful yet.

I may use it when it's getting close.

Also if there is a cop, theoretically they should have investigated 2 of the 4 people in the non-Bif lynch by now. May be even 3 of them if they investigated one of them night 1.

If they have cleared either Kat, I would argue it would be worth revealing that info as Kat could protect them and scum would have to go after Kat first. Whereas at the moment Kat is in the group that we are looking to lynch.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Say, Gaspy. How about we don't complicate things and have another stalemate. We can get an anidav lynch going, lets just do that.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

Freudian Slip posted:

I don't have a night action.

I have a one shot day action which hasn't been useful yet.

I may use it when it's getting close.

Also if there is a cop, theoretically they should have investigated 2 of the 4 people in the non-Bif lynch by now. May be even 3 of them if they investigated one of them night 1.

If they have cleared either Kat, I would argue it would be worth revealing that info as Kat could protect them and scum would have to go after Kat first. Whereas at the moment Kat is in the group that we are looking to lynch.

Unless the investigated MO, then it would be one less.

Wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a cop

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
That's some neat role speculation Kat, although it's not nearly poetic as your attempt to persuade everyone last night that it was a plurality vote. Which enough people bought for a no-lynch, meaning everyone in your 50% scum group lived another day.

##vote Kat Delacour

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Gwynplaine posted:

Say, Gaspy. How about we don't complicate things and have another stalemate. We can get an anidav lynch going, lets just do that.

"Let's actually look at things instead of 'lets just lynch so and so'. I doubt we'll get a rush on Kat so I think there's time to chew things over. Also you sound VERY scummy right now, Brother."

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

That's some neat role speculation Kat, although it's not nearly poetic as your attempt to persuade everyone last night that it was a plurality vote. Which enough people bought for a no-lynch, meaning everyone in your 50% scum group lived another day.

Well, the scum aren't gonna kill anyone in THAT group for a while, are they? It's just gonna give town less to choose from. We can count on them killing from the initial antibif group for that reason.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

"We have more than enough time to chew things over. I'll vote closer to deadline..."

##unvote

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah I freely admit I hosed up my reading. The rules were in flavour voice instead of plain English and for whatever reason i interpreted simple majority as most votes. I've said it before and nobody has corrected me? The bear posted majority again as I was asking again but even Beet said it was bullshit ambiguity

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

Well, the scum aren't gonna kill anyone in THAT group for a while, are they? It's just gonna give town less to choose from. We can count on them killing from the initial antibif group for that reason.

Is that what you decided in the scum doc?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Glad to hear you say that. I was beginning to worry it was.

TOML, Gaspy, Anidav

TOML and Gaspy on the same team would be spooky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

Is that what you decided in the scum doc?

That's just logical, Strike.
You're better than that.

• Locked thread