Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
my main man machida is going to pick Romero apart how is this a discussion I'll suck my o-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Romero vs Machida: Horrry poo poo, Pissssssss

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
romero's first round against feijao is more machida-esque than any perfromance that machida has ever had, so i think he will easily win

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

It's possible Machida is shot and will poo poo piss the bed (I doubt this.)

It is also possible it will look like a lighter and more muscular Machida Davis where he loses a probably deserved decision due to evasiveness (I find this much more likely)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Street Horrrsing posted:

I will still defend jon jones

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Julio Cruz posted:

I'm a big Joanna Champion fan and she's clearly an absolute beast, but for 38% of people to say that essentially no-one stands any chance of beating her whatsoever is pretty dumb.

Gadelha stands a good chance at beating her, and if Aguilar has a good showing in her debut throw her in that mix too.

However, unless there's some 115 pound Jacare out there, I think Joanna is gonna be (rightfully) favored in any matchup.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

1st AD posted:

Gadelha stands a good chance at beating her, and if Aguilar has a good showing in her debut throw her in that mix too.

However, unless there's some 115 pound Jacare out there, I think Joanna is gonna be (rightfully) favored in any matchup.

No doubt she's a massive favourite against 95% of the division and rightly so, but saying no-one has even a 1% chance of beating her seems ridiculous considering, for one, she hasn't been tested off her back yet. Hell, someone could get lucky checking a leg kick and end up Anderson'ing her for a win.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Skip My Posts posted:

If it's yellow, handsome fellow. If it's brown, stay sitting down.

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
Does no one else think Machida is a horrible matchup for Yoel and that Machida will make him look really silly and lost in there? I like Yoel a lot but his best wins are Derek Brunson and Tim Kennedy, and he had to come from behind to win both of those (and really should have flat out lost the Kennedy fight by TKO). When he struggles to take people down, he looks like hot garbage. Also, it is his first 5 round fight. I am thinking Machida finishes him before the championship rounds.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

I don't even understand the context of that video but :lol:

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

my main man machida is going to pick Romero apart how is this a discussion I'll suck my o-

Just want to point out that the go-to :toxx: for this fight is pissing in your own mouth.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Skip My Posts posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Julio Cruz posted:

No doubt she's a massive favourite against 95% of the division and rightly so, but saying no-one has even a 1% chance of beating her seems ridiculous considering, for one, she hasn't been tested off her back yet. Hell, someone could get lucky checking a leg kick and end up Anderson'ing her for a win.

I'm not too worried about her off her back since she has shut down one of the best wrestlers in the division with ease.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
We've never seen Ronda on her back either but it's not something that should ever really be a concern.

JKong
Sep 11, 2003
Ronda was on her back against Tate in the second fight and she did fine. Joanna was also on her back against Gadelha a couple of times and she was able to get back to her feet, although it was a very close fight.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Joanna also got thrown right at the end of round 1 against Penne. While she was probably being more aggressive figuring she wouldn't get tapped inside 10 seconds, it shows it's not impossible.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Joanna is going to crush whoever they put against her, hth

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Joanna is going to crush whoever they put against her, hth

how soon we forget that she probably lost the Gadelha fight barely six months ago

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

Gregor Samsa posted:

Just want to point out that the go-to :toxx: for this fight is pissing in your own mouth.

that's much more do-able. I mean I'm going to pass but that's reasonable.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

You're reading too much into that poll. It just asks who you think could beat JJ and nothing more.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I'm just thankful that for years anytime I saw JJ it was for an awful drunk-driving baby-colliding eye-poking chair-swiveling event-cancelling coke-snorting homophobic madman. Now JJ is used for a cool champion.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

-Atom- posted:

how soon we forget that she probably lost the Gadelha fight barely six months ago

Given Gadhelha's track records with camp injuries and weight cuts the rematch might not happen for awhile.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bubba Smith posted:

I'm just thankful that for years anytime I saw JJ it was for an awful drunk-driving baby-colliding eye-poking chair-swiveling event-cancelling coke-snorting homophobic madman. Now JJ is used for a cool champion.

Northjayhawk posted:

Carla Esparza needs shoulder surgery and will be out 6-8 months. The injury came from her destruction by Joanna champion, but she was hoping her shoulder only needed rest.

Both JJs hurt women's arms, though

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Hey! Has it been 30 days already? I need to pick an avatar for you.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
If Ronda is serious about how angy she is and and lands something she can power crank as fast as Bethe taps and before the ref can stop it, well, I think we'll have a new standard for hellish MMA injuries. A pro fighter generally doesn't aim to cripple their opponent -- straight armbars are cranked straight unless the opponent is too stupid to tap, then all bets are off. Ronda power-crank twisting from the millisecond she gets it and Bethe ends up being able to look at her palm without rotating her hand. I'm sure that'll make for awesome non-nauseous veiwing... and all it'll take is a split second on the ground...

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

kensei posted:

Hey! Has it been 30 days already? I need to pick an avatar for you.

come at me, bro

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
so aldo fractured a rib today during training, apparently

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Welp at least Lawler/Rory's still a good main event

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

-Atom- posted:

É um pato

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

First Aldo's pee is too magic to be tested and now he breaks a rib.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

-Atom- posted:

I hope the fight is canceled and Dana White Male learns an important lesson about doing an embedded every day for nine months

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

-Atom- posted:

Apparently, where?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I understand bringing in someone to emulate McGregor but why is Aldo doing a Vitor impression?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

We're gonna get Edgar McGregor for an interim title and I won't stop laughing

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

Apparently, where?

in brazil

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
More like Jose Scaredy Face Aldo

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

you gotta be loving kidding me.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bluedeanie posted:

I want them to do that so bad but I feel like UFC would rather take the massive hit and reschedule Aldo vs McGregor for like the Vegas Labor Day weekend card.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Bluedeanie posted:

:lol: At doing an interim title for a cracked rib but I'm very down for that fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bluedeanie posted:

McGregor isn't gonna fight a super threatening dude unless it's for the title I think

At this stage, anyway

• Locked thread