Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
is anyone else's stream not good tonight so far? on PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I randomly decided to watch Bragging Rights 2010, and not surprisingly, the opener to that PPV, Dolph/Bryan (IC Champ vs. US Champ) is really really good IMO.

Let's post about good but perhaps under-appreciated matches on the Network!

(Sidenote: The Cena in Nexus angle was the worst done main event thing in WWE history aside from Wade Barrett being loving masterful as a Bond villain-esque heel.)

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

(Sidenote: The Cena in Nexus angle was the worst done main event thing in WWE history aside from Wade Barrett being loving masterful as a Bond villain-esque heel.)

Not as bad as Suicide jumper Nexus CM Punk

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Ronnie Garvin vs Greg Valentine from the 1990 Royal Rumble is up there as one of my favorite matches ever. It's just really great considering it involves 2 guys not really know for fantastic matches.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jericho vs. Steamboat/Snuka/Piper at WM25 should by all rights be a disaster on paper, and pretty much was until Snuka and Piper got eliminated. But then Steamboat channeled the fountain of youth and saves that match pretty much by himself.

It's worth checking out at least as a novelty.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Benne posted:

Jericho vs. Steamboat/Snuka/Piper at WM25 should by all rights be a disaster on paper, and pretty much was until Snuka and Piper got eliminated. But then Steamboat channeled the fountain of youth and saves that match pretty much by himself.

It's worth checking out at least as a novelty.

It was good enough that everyone silently agreed it would've been better if it had just been Jericho/Steamboat, so they did that match instead the next month.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Has there ever been anything official announced about moving more of the WWE 24/7 content to the network? I mean, it's already been digitized...

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So I randomly decided to watch Bragging Rights 2010, and not surprisingly, the opener to that PPV, Dolph/Bryan (IC Champ vs. US Champ) is really really good IMO.

Let's post about good but perhaps under-appreciated matches on the Network!

If I remember correctly, that match would have won WWE.com's Match of the Year if it wasn't for Taker/Michaels.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Yo, I love a good prank as much as the next guy, but I hope that we'll totally get a Booker T cooking show someday.

Also between e3 and this show, I love Xavier Woods.

SirDippingSauce fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jun 23, 2015

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

whoops

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Darren Young and the poop mic is legit hilarious

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Alright they bring back sad Alex Riley just to get shocked.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly swerved was really funny. I feel like this type of show is prefect for WWE.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I liked it when they waved dog poo poo at children

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

"Spooning Turns To Forking" is a legit great name for a cooking show.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Anyone know what time GMT the Tokyo show from next Saturday will be on? I imagine being in another country it's not the usual 1am.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

magnum_valentino posted:

Anyone know what time GMT the Tokyo show from next Saturday will be on? I imagine being in another country it's not the usual 1am.

9:30 AM

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The_Rob posted:

Honestly swerved was really funny. I feel like this type of show is prefect for WWE.

The Network should have more shows where wrestlers just get to be themselves.

I would also kill for a cooking show.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I want to watch Swerved but every time I click on it it dumps me onto the live feed :mad:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

St Evan Echoes posted:

I want to watch Swerved but every time I click on it it dumps me onto the live feed :mad:

Guess you got Swerved

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

St Evan Echoes posted:

This link help?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Guess you got Swerved
That actually crossed my mind haha

Turns out it works fine on the PS3 app, just not on a browser.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I just only watch the network on my PS3 and my Kindle and never have issues. It seems that the worst version is the browser version.

Now if only the Network would get Chromecast capability.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I just only watch the network on my PS3 and my Kindle and never have issues. It seems that the worst version is the browser version.

Now if only the Network would get Chromecast capability.
The browser version is bad, I only use it because it's handy to have on in the background when I'm working

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Charles Gnarwin posted:

There was an episode of one of the little short WWE shows a few years ago where the Usos demonstrated Samoan barbecue and I honestly don't understand how they're not both 400 pounds after watching it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Charles Gnarwin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsUgHGBpVV8

Beaverseatwood2
Feb 23, 2014
19:50 into summerslam 1993. Gigolo jimmy del rey. Cant believe i forgot all about him. Can someone gif that

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I've been looking through the Network back catalogue, and if you haven't seen it yet, you need to watch Legends of Wrestling. It's a bunch of old guys coming together to talk about old wrestling, and if you like burials, this is the show for you.

Lex Luger gets buried over multiple episodes

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I love the poo poo out of LoW and thought I was in for a treat with the managers episode but I nearly fell asleep

Every single episode with Dusty on the panel is appointment television though

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Dr. rear end posted:

I love the poo poo out of LoW and thought I was in for a treat with the managers episode but I nearly fell asleep

Every single episode with Dusty on the panel is appointment television though

Him talking about the Shockmaster is worth 9.99

also what's appointment television

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Smoking Crow posted:

Him talking about the Shockmaster is worth 9.99

also what's appointment television

its when you make time to watch something specifically, like settin up an appointment to watch TV

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Watch Legends of Wrestling so you can hear Ric Flair say "The only good thing Scott Hall did was standing in the ring while Shawn Michaels had that ladder match."

I want more of those so bad

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Smoking Crow posted:

Watch Legends of Wrestling so you can hear Ric Flair say "The only good thing Scott Hall did was standing in the ring while Shawn Michaels had that ladder match."

I want more of those so bad

That was doubly amusing to me because in the Monday Night Wars TEW LP Scott Hall and Ric Flair have had a long running feud. Despite hating each other's guts they've put on two A-rank PPV matches out of 3 and multiple B+ TV main events.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Interesting business strategy. They've offered me a free month of the Network every month since Wrestlemania. I'm guessing the plan is to offer a free month every month between Wrestlemania, Summer Slam and the Royal Rumble?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The ringmaster vs Matt hardy on raw recall. Insane how different they are.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The July 3rd 1995 Raw has Waylon Mercy vs Jeff Hardy, which is pretty funny. Then Issac Yankem and Henry Godwin and man, Waylon was highbrow given everything else that was happening at the time.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

So I watched the HBK-Razor ladder match from 1995 Summerslam and then realized that Mabel vs Diesel closed out the show. :lol:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Niwrad posted:

So I watched the HBK-Razor ladder match from 1995 Summerslam and then realized that Mabel vs Diesel closed out the show. :lol:

Big Sexy vs Kevin Nash

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I don't know if anyone cares/is keeping track of this anymore, but the network is a handful of episodes from having every Raw from the 90's up. It's just missing a few from November/December 99.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Has anyone successfully unsubscribed from the Network's e-mails? I've done it three times and I still get a "What is on the Network this week" e-mail or something similar at least once a week.