Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

im sure this takes a lot of muscle or whatever but wouldnt this also be hell on your knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
u have no idea how turned on i am right now

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
chun li is real and she is my wife

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
in the related vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALreMh6P98&t=173s

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5bcpuWtYM

spacepope, where did you get $7000.69 from?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

must be nice to be a qt streaming girl

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

nice

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

Panty Saluter posted:

a qt streaming girl

pls i beg u

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

i'm following the bread baking stuff. gonna see if my leaven works tomorrow

also got some beef shank to make broth & potted meat

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4wM2qWBTw

How is japan even a country

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

must be nice to be a qt streaming girl

wouldn't it have been more to the point if it had been 6969.69?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

kierrie posted:

wouldn't it have been more to the point if it had been 6969.69?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAeW4GjuSw

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the one with the dogs on the airplane. i'd buy that product.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

cant see her feet; 3/10 would not give my life savings to

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

You could always try being a twitch streamer. I won one of those "set for life" 2 thousand dollars a week scratchoff tickets and one of my hobbies is finding random streamers to shower with cash out of nowhere. I've learned though that it's best just to do it randomly to someone who seems cool then move on like Mary Poppins, if you get a crush on a woman and think you can buy her heart you're going to have bad time.

It's a bit like when there was this cute earthy college student who mostly streamed Hearthstone that I used to watch obsessively and I eventually worked up the nerve to stop lurking and join chat (I broke the ice with a 500 dollar donation) and after a slow start I found my groove and started riffing off of everything she said and kind of became something of an Ed Mcmahon to her Carson. I'm only 32 but am pretty much an 80's guy at heart and I'd need to send her about a dozen wikipedia articles and youtube links a day so she'd get all my references haha. Anyhow one of her many quirks was how she'd take tinynibbles of food whenever she ate on stream and I'd playfully tease her about how she was half rabbit. It became what I thought was a beloved inside joke in chat and I made a couple fun compilation vids of her eating crossed with clips from the bucky o'hare show and watership down that synced up with her. I even payed 400 dollars for a pixel art gif of her as reader rabbit (which she played on stream once) nibbling away.
I'm not going to lie, I thought she loved the joke just as much as I did and I even had the gif artist do up a pic of us as rabbit bride and groom on top of a wedding cake (this was something to have in my back pocket 3 years down the line well after we started dating, don't worry I wasn't crazy folks) when I googled her old WOW, neopets etc. nickname she used as a teenager and sometimes used for reddit accounts etc. today and it was a post on a female streamers forum about how there was a guy in her chat who was cool at first but was starting to get way too obsessive and was starting to dominate the conversation and drive other people away and how upset and conflicted she was because he seems really nice and well meaning and doesn't realize how uncomfortable he was making her and everyone else, she has a brother who has aspergers so she's seen this kind of thing before and wants to know how best to gently suggest to him he tones it down without hurting his feelings.

She then talked about how it's extra awkward because he's basically been allowing her to make rent the last few months with donations but it's to the point where it's not worth trying to make a living streaming if it means having to deal with him everyday.

The transition to feeling on top of the world (I'd just spent 4 hours straight fapping to what I thought was our ineveitable honeymoon) to like human garbage was dramatic and I almost threw up, but just cried myself to sleep instead. The main thing is that she was happy and like Jorah with Daenerys I needed to leave her be. I still lurked of course and watched her stream 5 hours a day until of course the end of the month came around and from her comments on financial advice reddits new she was getting desperate and she started "nonchalantly" noticing my absence and saying "malgoll" where are you? Someone needs to start putting his pictures on milk cartons man haha..."

There's a particular streamer I knew she strongly disliked who was pretty much the opposite of her in every way, my crush was a lot like Felicia day and this woman was pretty the archetype of the intimidating "fps chick." This woman also ended up dating a male streamer she had a massive crush on and she pretty much saw her as being the opposite of all the insecurities she had about herself.

Anyhow it was pretty glorious to lurk in her chat and see her reaction when it blew up with people going "holy poo poo! Malgoll just donated 2 thousand dollars to fpschick!" just the look of utter confusion on her face would have broken my heart if I didn't know how duplicitous she truly was. She ended up pm'ing me "what's going on, what did I do?" but after sending screenshots of all her forum posts I almost didn't want to include our wedding picture and truly make her live with regret for the rest of her life after realizing I saw her as wife material. We've both moved on, she finally started streaming again and has a job in the gaming industry and I think I've finally found my future wife but its still tragic to realize that the one real shot at true love either of us will probably have in our lives was ruined by something as silly as poking fun at how a person nibbles their food.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
That's the most depressing thing i have read in yospos and i read jonny 290's posts.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

(I'd just spent 4 hours straight fapping to what I thought was our ineveitable honeymoon)
(I'd just spent 4 hours straight fapping to what I thought was our ineveitable honeymoon)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

intimidating fps chick

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

source: https://np.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/390khz/tifu_by_graduating/crzgn5n

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

what are the donations for? is it to watch a pretty girl play vidgames?

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

People donate money so they can continue to watch their 'entertainment'

mostly its cute girls getting donations because gamers are creeps

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
:nws: maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AENsMiobLmc

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
but how do i start making this sort of cash?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

People donate money so they can continue to watch their 'entertainment'

what's the entertainment? in those videos its a girl tip typing on a compeuter and then $9000. but i assume she's raising money towards *something*

is it "give me at least $500 and you can watch me play starcraft"? i am confuse

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

HEY NONG MAN posted:

but how do i start making this sort of cash?

Boobs + no shame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEv7KBD55k

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

basically that, and i suppose they say names sometimes or something so you can literally buy a girl acknowledging you as a human being in front of other human beings

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Roosevelt posted:

what's the entertainment? in those videos its a girl tip typing on a compeuter and then $9000. but i assume she's raising money towards *something*

is it "give me at least $500 and you can watch me play starcraft"? i am confuse
its the same deal w/ camgirls, only instead of showing u her tits shes playing a video game. guys do it for the attention

then u get hilarious poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r71l-ajiuHA&t=1775s

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

:quig:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
for clarification: yes, the man in that video paid real money so he could go on a pretend, broadcasted e-date w/ a girl in world of warcraft. then he cries when he's denied sex

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

holy poo poo that is embarrassing

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I GUESS I'LL JUST TAKE U HOME

you'll take me home?

I DROVE US HERE. REMEMBER?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I'd post the crying kiwi nz flag emote here but THE NAZIS IN CHARGE OF SA REMOVED IT

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Space-Pope posted:

its the same deal w/ camgirls, only instead of showing u her tits shes playing a video game. guys do it for the attention

then u get hilarious poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r71l-ajiuHA&t=1775s

oh ok. i guess i wasn't aware this was a thing

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

eh, I figure this is as good as stripping for a living. It's obvious she knows what she's doing. To be honest if she's bilking internet nerds out of their moneys I say go for it gurl.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

eh, I figure this is as good as stripping for a living. It's obvious she knows what she's doing. To be honest if she's bilking internet nerds out of their moneys I say go for it gurl.

comments like "woops, better put my heels on before I do this. reddit gets really mad when I don't." make me cringe so hard that I throw up from my butthole

like maybe she's on some meta-aware level of the implications of saying something that ridiculous, but i can never loving tell anymore

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Camgirls but for awkward nerds.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651576&userid=187864

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

That's the most depressing thing i have read in yospos and i read jonny 290's posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

jfc

• Locked thread