Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
The hydra is fat and sloppy compared to the Lazer, i wish I could buy a Lazer. It's WAY nimbler.

Also, the main tip to getting out of the airbase is Stay Low. You want to skim the ground and just clear the fence. That one enclosed hangar is usually the best, a straight shot out of there will put you out over the swamp and then you can get away from the cops pretty easy by climbing. Point your nose at the sky and go straight up and the police choppers won't keep up.

Getting is in players choice really, anything works up to a point. Just hope to hell it doesn't spawn tanks at you or you'll be pretty boned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
I rarely have that problem. But honestly I just take whatever chopper is at the helipad

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Dryer Lint posted:

My serious cars in my serious garage.

http://i.imgur.com/l6RlYOm.jpg

Replace your Winsor with a Zion, Jackel, Exemplar, or Felon. The YOLOSWAG mobile is terrible for racing.

EDIT: You've got an empty spot, fill it with one of the coupes I mentioned.

wafflemoose fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jun 24, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Anyone else on Xbox One in particular get what I've taken to calling the Rayman glitch on their male online character where parts of their clothing are invisible (hence the Rayman reference) when they wear saved sets of clothing?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Since people wouldn't stop asking, cluster of 3=1 Garage
Fancy Garage

Offroad Garage:

Onroad/Other/My 1st Car:

Pretty :D

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Anime_Otaku posted:

Anyone else on Xbox One in particular get what I've taken to calling the Rayman glitch on their male online character where parts of their clothing are invisible (hence the Rayman reference) when they wear saved sets of clothing?

I have not seen this yet, does changing clothes/outfits resolve this? What about switching servers or switching to first person and back to third? Just spit balling here.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
All saved outfits are affected, and all seem to contain things I don't own. Outfits that are Rockstar made work fine, so does swapping out affected items individually. Switching session while wearing a glitchy outfit leaves me in the glitchy outfit when I spawn in the new session. No idea what others see yet.
In other news I witnessed a smuggler plane crash pretty much on it's own. I did shoot a homing rocket at it but not long after it hit a skyscraper and lost a wing. I didn't get credit for bringing it down.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 24, 2015

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

I am going to smack everyone into tiny little pieces.
:h:
Made a secondary character today as a male, and I must say, i'm incredibly jealous of the outfit choices they have over the women.

A man looks so much better in makeup, eyeshadow, and a fedora than a woman does.

GODDAMN ROCKSTAR WHY YOU H8'n ON WOMEN

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

Anime_Otaku posted:

In other news I witnessed a smuggler plane crash pretty much on it's own. I did shoot a homing rocket at it but not long after it hit a skyscraper and lost a wing. I didn't get credit for bringing it down.

I was shooting the gently caress out of a smuggler plane and it just kept circling, no matter what i did to it. Eventually I got it down with my own attack chopper, but the whole thing in itself took almost ten minutes. Bug?

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
I thought I would save ammo by taking out the smuggler helicopter by crashing a plane into it.

I bumped off of it, my sound went to static, and I lost video on all 3 monitors.

I don't think rockstar wants people to ram the smuggler helicopter :(

e: finally saw that mumble reset itself back to voice activation. you've guys have probably heard me eat, drink, talk to family, and :fap: (not at the same time) over the past 2 months
It's weird though because on voice activation, the icon apparently doesn't turn red when speaking. Meanwhile, pressing my push-to-talk key did turn my icon red, despite it not being setup properly.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jun 24, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
OsH has a surprise

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

OsH has a surprise

A glorious, glorious surprise.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

AirRaid posted:

A glorious, glorious surprise.

Can't wait to dive in on this surprise.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMerxHHbL8

gently caress you guys its not that great

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

OhsH posted:

Yes it is. Maybe you had to be there for some of it, but yes it goddamn is.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Beautiful. Rich people.

Stormangel
Sep 28, 2001
No, I'm not a girl.

I'm Mike NLN, btw.

Stormangel fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jun 25, 2015

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Stormangel posted:

I'm Mike NLN, btw.

I turned my character into a lesbian stereotype. Just need to start driving my Mesa as my primary vehicle.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

UserErr0r posted:

I turned my character into a lesbian stereotype. Just need to start driving my Mesa as my primary vehicle.

Too bad there's no Subaru Forester.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
How doable, or otherwise, is Trevor's heist with pubbies?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Anime_Otaku posted:

How doable, or otherwise, is Trevor's heist with pubbies?

It's as doable as anything is with pubbies. Trevor's heist is the easiest one by a mile (except for Fleeca, obv).

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
Good luck finding people who want to do the trash truck mission or stealing the vans from the lost. Personally I find that Trevors heist is the most fun.

Holiday Lobster
Oct 27, 2009

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Good luck finding people who want to do the trash truck mission or stealing the vans from the lost. Personally I find that Trevors heist is the most fun.

Ive tried so many times to get people rounded up. No one wants to :(

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
I can be coaxed on occasion

I'm on vacation all next week, and I don't think I will be an adult for most of my time off

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I can hardly even find people to race with me. It must be the time of night I usually play. I need dem car upgrades...

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

OhsH posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMerxHHbL8

This kind of dumb as poo poo and largely platform-agnostic fun is why I started posting in this goofy thread--I love it, OhsH.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

This is so hilariously Rockstar it hurts: how to set your default weapons for GTA Online.

Arkitektbmw
Jun 22, 2010

mutata posted:

I can hardly even find people to race with me. It must be the time of night I usually play. I need dem car upgrades...

Hit me up on steam (same username). We can swap wins.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Policenaut posted:

This is so hilariously Rockstar it hurts: how to set your default weapons for GTA Online.

That sounds more like a programming oversight than an intended feature.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Policenaut posted:

Well that's terrific except I don't have any of these weapons in SP and I won't ever have them since I'm not going to bother replaying on PS4. :(

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Kelly posted:

Well that's terrific except I don't have any of these weapons in SP and I won't ever have them since I'm not going to bother replaying on PS4. :(

Aww, I actually enjoyed playing through the story again on ps4. It did take me a lot longer to get through it than after launch though.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
GTA5 has a single player mode? Who the gently caress would play that anyway.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

frenton posted:

Aww, I actually enjoyed playing through the story again on ps4. It did take me a lot longer to get through it than after launch though.

I started to, but I have such a backlog of PS4 games that I gave up. This may be reason to run through it again though.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

DancingShade posted:

GTA5 has a single player mode? Who the gently caress would play that anyway.

GTA5 only has single player. GTAO is multiplayer.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Does anyone have a link to that save file that lets you buy the transfer-character-only cars? I can't find it.

Cojawfee posted:

GTA5 only has single player. GTAO is multiplayer.

GTAO is the name of the multiplayer component of GTA5. It's GTA5.exe.

e: Christ, I'm alt tabbed looking for the save file for several minutes and all I hear is BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. mission spam every 3 seconds.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jun 26, 2015

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

UserErr0r posted:

Does anyone have a link to that save file that lets you buy the transfer-character-only cars? I can't find it.

GTAO is the name of the multiplayer component of GTA5. It's GTA5.exe.

e: Christ, I'm alt tabbed looking for the save file for several minutes and all I hear is BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. mission spam every 3 seconds.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-unlocker

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
In a Bad Sport lobby for the second time. Really sucks since most people don't play when they are BS'd. What else am I suppose to do with a Hydra other than kill people? Cars are too sacred for being insured and the guilty party paying the deductible.

Anyways, during my time off I finally made an alt online character. For all you that are used to playing with S. Omega the Rasta Warrior; get ready for SumTingWong the old rich Chinese lady when I get 'unbanned' tomorrow.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
If ya do a bunch of missions, it become impossible to go to bad sport no matter how many cars you wreck.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I have no idea how I, (or most PS4 goons for that matter), never been sent to Bad Sport Hell, especially after a heavy round of Insurgenting/white dot hunting. I have no qualms about blowing up a personal vehicle and neither do most others....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Wee Bairns posted:

I have no idea how I, (or most PS4 goons for that matter), never been sent to Bad Sport Hell, especially after a heavy round of Insurgenting/white dot hunting. I have no qualms about blowing up a personal vehicle and neither do most others....

Like I said, doing missions without quitting out early gives you "good sport" credit, and once you've done that enough it's nearly impossible to drain all that out to go to bad sport.

• Locked thread