Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

:rock::black101::rock::black101::rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Don't get too excited. If GRRM does die, Gabe Newell is waiting to step in and take over.

Gaben Thrones

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The first 2 books were a mega hit, guess I should switch genres and never look back.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Don't get too excited. If GRRM does die, Gabe Newell is waiting to step in and take over.

Pages and pages describing the bloom lighting on lemon cakes

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

This is what the managers office of a restaurant is like.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I see this gif a lot.

Where is it from exactly?

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I can't say i'm surprised, Korgan.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

But will the rest of the Star Trek: The Next Generation fan community still support you?

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious

Gaddamn! Now this is podracing!

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That image is like a triple trigger and I like it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

When did Korgan become a mod?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ban thread, gas OP.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Why get a whole orchestra together to play the can can, and then put a lovely drum machine over it? :(

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Hydrolith posted:

Why get a whole orchestra together to play the can can, and then put a lovely drum machine over it? :(

Hooked on Classics. Only 80s kids will love/hate this!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

So is this from Reddit, 4chan, or ADTRW?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sorry, this is the best version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-koI7mvq0

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Screaming Idiot posted:

TVIV

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Screaming Idiot posted:

Mods-only subforum.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh god

You're going to make me look up all the music, aren't you.

gently caress

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The music for the Shadow of the Beast levels that were only in the Amiga version is the way.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Has any gay really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thanks, aunt Susan. How is your alpaca farm doing?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

These are all pretty dumb, but this one takes the cake. They're advertising different brands of toilet paper. What, did you think they were PSAs?

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Oh god

You're going to make me look up all the music, aren't you.

gently caress

Acorn Archimedes Lemmings music is the only Lemmings music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXthGJfHLc

RISC-OS 4 lyfe

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
gently caress this, spiderman time

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jamsque posted:

Acorn Archimedes Lemmings music is the only Lemmings music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXthGJfHLc

RISC-OS 4 lyfe

Hell yeah. Probably shouldn't be old enough to remember RISC-OS but they still had them in my primary school so :hf:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

theshim posted:

gently caress this, spiderman time

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I don't really look forward to GRRM dying, but when it inevitably happens before his dumb books are done it's going to cause a lot of interesting things to happen. I mean poo poo, Tom Clancy was younger and in better shape and he kicked off like 2 years ago.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I don't really look forward to GRRM dying, but when it inevitably happens before his dumb books are done it's going to cause a lot of interesting things to happen. I mean poo poo, Tom Clancy was younger and in better shape and he kicked off like 2 years ago.

The Old Ones leant support to the man who wrote gently caress everything rape rape murder instead of the one who wrote heroic white male army guy saves everything and becomes de facto president.

Makes you think.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

trapped mouse posted:

These are all pretty dumb, but this one takes the cake. They're advertising different brands of toilet paper. What, did you think they were PSAs?

Just remember, 1 in 4 people doesn't use toilet paper

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's going to be funny because you know he has no idea how to end this poo poo, an he probably doesn't have any notes or anything. At least Robert Jordan had one book pretty much done, just needed cleaning up and editing. The rest, he had a ton of notes and poo poo, and had already told at least two people the ending.
I believe he presented the last couple books to his wife and someone else in gleeman style. Everything was there, Brian just needed to flesh it out.

Jordan had planned for there just to be like one (or two?) more books, but Brian looked at all he had and went " christ, I'm gonna have to break this up into 3 books"
Or however many it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Johnny Aztec posted:

At least Robert Jordan had one book pretty much done, just needed cleaning up and editing. The rest, he had a ton of notes and poo poo, and had already told at least two people the ending.
I believe he presented the last couple books to his wife and someone else in gleeman style. Everything was there, Brian just needed to flesh it out.

Jordan had planned for there just to be like one (or two?) more books, but Brian looked at all he had and went " christ, I'm gonna have to break this up into 3 books"
Or however many it was.

To be fair, you just need to type 900 pages of "licks lips" "tugs braid" type drivel and you've written the next WoT novel.

• Locked thread