Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

HiipFire posted:

So wait people are voting Beet because he's playing more agressive than usual?

no, scum are trying to run me out because i've hit a nerve today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Goddammit you numbnuts are all making Beet sound like one of the reasonable ones

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Ok straight up if you're not convinced on beet, who is left worth voting for?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Bifauxnen posted:

Goddammit you numbnuts are all making Beet sound like one of the reasonable ones

And you're going along with him way too closely.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

Beet called me obtuse on the basis that time was running out and I split the vote
after I had already said there was lots of time.

This is why Beet is obtuse and I'm an acute love machine.

i was talking about gwyn splitting the vote and gwyn complaining about time running out!!! I even quoted him when i was talking about ! Bif even quoted what I said because she probably agreed!

did you hit your head too?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

you ##vote sky coq

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SKY COQ posted:

Hiip or Mith are still my top preferences. Started to agree with Beet a bit on you but I don't think there's time to make a fuss about it, I'd stick with those two.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

bizarro mafia.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
But no seriously vote for Coq it's very obviously him.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SKY COQ posted:

HERE'S A HINT

##vote Sky Coq

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Hiip or Mith are still my top preferences. Started to agree with Beet a bit on you but I don't think there's time to make a fuss about it, I'd stick with those two.

we have 41 minutes to go, coq has 2 out of the required 8.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Me.

Just reviewed the thread. Mith's sorta looking out for Beet but not the other way around. I'm getting scrambled because I'm panicking. I'm so desperate to keep playing that its messing me around.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SKY COQ posted:

And you're going along with him way too closely.

Yes. By having the reading comprehension to identify which person he is talking about in his posts, and finding it suss when others do not, I have become the blind follower scum. Indeed.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

HERE'S A HINT

##vote Sky Coq

did you go back and read that earlier exchange with gwyn. where i clearly wasn't talking to you?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Everyone vote Coq

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes. By having the reading comprehension to identify which person he is talking about in his posts, and finding it suss when others do not, I have become the blind follower scum. Indeed.

is my writing that terrible to parse and am i having a stroke? or is everyone really being dumb this game?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwynplaine posted:

Me.

Just reviewed the thread. Mith's sorta looking out for Beet but not the other way around. I'm getting scrambled because I'm panicking. I'm so desperate to keep playing that its messing me around.

how about you quote what you're on about instead of completely making up poo poo?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

is my writing that terrible to parse and am i having a stroke? or is everyone really being dumb this game?

If it was, I would expect me to be the one least likely to follow it usually. :v:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Bifauxnen posted:

people are being biased towards...the ability to read! how dare they, the scum!

##vote sky coq

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

like you were apparently just reading those posts, just click quote. it's pretty easy i tells ya.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

But no seriously vote for Coq it's very obviously him.

You will regret this decision, particularly in light of Gwyn's grandstanding. If only there was a way to exonerate him.

Oh well.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
There are so many scummy people atm and sky coq isnt one of them BUT UGH FINE

##vote sky coq

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Matthew Beet posted:

did you go back and read that earlier exchange with gwyn. where i clearly wasn't talking to you?

No, I was busy sourcing the perfect image reference.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

No, I was busy sourcing the perfect image reference.

okay, after you bandage yourself go back and have a read.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SKY COQ posted:

You will regret this decision, particularly in light of Gwyn's grandstanding. If only there was a way to exonerate him.

Oh well.

hahaha wait

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

You loving win Beet. I'm a town lie detector. I can do it every night. But yeah go ahead and kill me, it will make the game easier for scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

hahaha wait

???

Whatevs

##vote sky Coq

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

SKY COQ posted:

You loving win Beet. I'm a town lie detector. I can do it every night. But yeah go ahead and kill me, it will make the game easier for scum.

You're bluffing!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

hey why lay the blame on me? gaspy lead this one actually.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##unvote ?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

i'm glad you were going to lie detect, the person you were voting for earlier for role claiming so early.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Whaaaaat

Well we could still vote for Hiip or Mith instead

##vote mithranderp

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i dunno im not feeling mith either. i'd rather vote someone who jumped on the coq

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

uhhh you know what i mean

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

SKY COQ posted:

How does a lie detector work - is it like cop?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

You're bluffing!

Call it then.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually mith is one of them, so is bird strike.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
bad idea bif.

or maybe a good one, if you want to kill a townie

:colbert:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm glad you were going to lie detect, the person you were voting for earlier for role claiming so early.

That's a good point, I think there might be better posts for lie detecting (Gaspy has just a single post saying "Vanilla town" right?), but still a very good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

That's a good point, I think there might be better posts for lie detecting (Gaspy has just a single post saying "Vanilla town" right?), but still a very good point.

well that's what i was thinking. gaspy and i have both outright said we're VT. where gwyn has beaten around the bush in his soft claims there might not be a great post to lie detect.

• Locked thread