Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

Just look at the panic people!

I don't want to vote anyone else right now. You are pinging me so hard that I'm surprised my neighbors aren't hearing it.

answer the loving question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
okay TMMadman who do you think is town?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

answer the loving question

Again, I see no reason to and every time you keep demanding I answer it, it just makes you look worse in my eyes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

Again, I see no reason to and every time you keep demanding I answer it, it just makes you look worse in my eyes.

i don't care how i look to you, scum. you said you wanted to lynch a claimed tracker for ~information~ and now you are outright refusing to comment on that ~information~ and that is scummy as gently caress

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

I think you should answer the questions. ##vote TMMadman

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
hey can someone else ask TMMadman the questions I'm asking? Preferably like six people so that one of you is statistically guaranteed to be another townie?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, this thing where someone avoids really reasonable questions because they claim the questioner is scum makes no sense to me.

I think Exact may have forced Madman into a corner.

##vote Madman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

i don't care how i look to you, scum. you said you wanted to lynch a claimed tracker for ~information~ and now you are outright refusing to comment on that ~information~ and that is scummy as gently caress

I never said I would be able to put the information gained to use. I simply said that in a game where the lynch is the most important weapon for the town then the lynch has to happen for the town to gain information.

Here is the information the town gained: Taste was telling the truth when he claimed he was a tracker.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Hey Madman,

what information did you get from hammering Taste, and what does it make you want to do today? who do you think is a scum as a result? who would you vote as a result of taste's flip?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

garthoneeye posted:

Yeah, this thing where someone avoids really reasonable questions because they claim the questioner is scum makes no sense to me.

I think Exact may have forced Madman into a corner.

##vote Madman

And there is your second scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

I think you should answer the questions. ##vote TMMadman

Wait, I missed this, this is the second scum!

Garth may or may not actually be scum.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

And there is your second scum.

I don't see the harm in answering his questions if you're town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

I don't see the harm in answering his questions if you're town.

And you wouldn't since you have been pretty high up on my scum list from the beginning.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If you really think I'm scum then go ahead and lynch me, so I can laugh and laugh and laugh when the scum win.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't know why more people aren't voting Met. What Madman is doing, avoiding the question, Met did with Taste.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

If you really think I'm scum then go ahead and lynch me, so I can laugh and laugh and laugh when the scum win.

nice emotional appeal :)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

nice emotional appeal :)

It's a fun game :)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

And you wouldn't since you have been pretty high up on my scum list from the beginning.

You're being a nutterbutter. I don't think his questions are anything outlandish. They're very typical.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I don't know why more people aren't voting Met. What Madman is doing, avoiding the question, Met did with Taste.

That's true.
I should do make this move for someone who did it to a confirmed town first.

##vote Met

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

I could probably get behind a Met vote. He has been pretty high on my list since D1.

And I'm not engaging the question because any answer I give will be twisted to fit into whatever narrative Exakt is trying to create against me.

I realize silence/avoidance/whatever you want to call it can look suspicious as hell, but I'll take my chances with it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

I could probably get behind a Met vote. He has been pretty high on my list since D1.

And I'm not engaging the question because any answer I give will be twisted to fit into whatever narrative Exakt is trying to create against me.

I realize silence/avoidance/whatever you want to call it can look suspicious as hell, but I'll take my chances with it.

or i am asking you to do some scumhunting when you've so far voted to dunk two loving townies who you said you thought were town

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

Even though I'm not trying to vote you, I don't recommend this. It's like Taste was saying about his hypothetical "what if I *am* a tracker" yesterday. He pushed me to answer it, so I did.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

or i am asking you to do some scumhunting when you've so far voted to dunk two loving townies who you said you thought were town

But I am scumhunting. I found you.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Also Hiip, Allen

Where are you guys?

You've posted less than me and that takes actual effort to do!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

lol

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
so anyway what ~information~ do you expect to gain from dunking little me?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

so anyway what ~information~ do you expect to gain from dunking little me?

I expect to be informed that you are scum.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Exakt flavorclaimed Hulk Hogan.

Hulk Hogan signed on with TNA.

Therefore, Exakt is scum.

BUT!

Hulk reneged on his agreed exit plan from TNA, making Dixie Carter look like an even bigger d-bag than usual.

Therefore, Exakt is town.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

I'm just not seeing your case on Exakt. You on the other hand are exceptionally dodgy and calling anyone scum who calls you out on it. What you're doing is Anti-Town and the fear that someone else will twist your answers shouldn't stop you from speaking up. If you're town you have the advantage of speaking the truth and if your critics are scum they won't be able to hide disingenuous scum hunting.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

I expect to be informed that you are scum.

well if i get dunked then you will be sorely disappointed. or would be, if you were town.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

well if i get dunked then you will be sorely disappointed. or would be, if you were town.

and that's a pretty big if.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

I'm just not seeing your case on Exakt. You on the other hand are exceptionally dodgy and calling anyone scum who calls you out on it. What you're doing is Anti-Town and the fear that someone else will twist your answers shouldn't stop you from speaking up. If you're town you have the advantage of speaking the truth and if your critics are scum they won't be able to hide disingenuous scum hunting.

Actually, I've called out two people scum who have called me out. You and Exakt. I figured the second vote I got was going to be from scum. I originally though it was garth because I missed your post.

You'll note that despite the fact that PMush and Taste and I think PMom have all voted for me before that the only person I really suspected of being scum was PMom. I have since revised that and while I still think she is suspicious, I have moved on.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

Actually, I've called out two people scum who have called me out. You and Exakt. I figured the second vote I got was going to be from scum. I originally though it was garth because I missed your post.

You'll note that despite the fact that PMush and Taste and I think PMom have all voted for me before that the only person I really suspected of being scum was PMom. I have since revised that and while I still think she is suspicious, I have moved on.

why don't you think PMom is scum anymore?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

why don't you think PMom is scum anymore?

Because I have a different theory now and I am definitely NOT going to share it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

Because I have a different theory now and I am definitely NOT going to share it.

lol

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

ugh

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

From D1:

Pinterest Mom posted:

Unless you think you've found a town power role (kept those secret!), you should default to being open with your thoughts. Town wins by putting their thoughts together and sharing their reasoning, there's no reason to keep your suspicions or thoughts to yourself.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

yeah and now you've outed them anyway haha

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EXAKT Science posted:

yeah and now you've outed them anyway haha

If that's what you want to believe sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TMMadman posted:

If that's what you want to believe sure.

you just said you think PMom is a power role, dude

• Locked thread