Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (2): EccoRaven, Somberbrero
EccoRaven (1): Kumbamontu, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Opopanax (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero

Not Voting (5): Asiina, CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie, Hal Incandenza, Opopanax

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 06th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 54 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Hi sorry, work was has been stupid busy. I don't see a good reason to not vote Ecco, I don't like their response to kumba's claim, it seems like someone trying to use logic to explain away a good catch

My concern is that both yourself and Hal want to vote Ecco and I find both of you scummy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

My concern is that both yourself and Hal want to vote Ecco and I find both of you scummy.

I find Opop more scummy than Hal, but this is basically the same for me. At least Hal eventually did come in and give reads. When Opop was called out on his lack of participation he doubled down on it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hello I am here.

Asiina you should vote for Hal.

fiery you should vote for Hal.

Opop you should vote for Hal as well. I know you have concerns with me responding to Kumba's claim but what else am I supposed to say? I'm town and I know his answer is wrong, and I don't think he's lying scum. If you look at it from my perspective I think you'll see it's actually the right choice to use logic and reasoning to persuade him.

Hal is scum, he is like actual honest-to-gosh scum, come on guys.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kumbamontu posted:

The entirety of the 5 townspeople has to come to agreement cause it's not like the scum have any incentive whatsoever to vote each other.

It doesn't help when you refuse to budge off of me no matter what I say. You got a wrong result, Kumba, it happens in mafia games. What you've done is take that result, assume it was correct, and then have based your entire opinion about me off of that, and it's going to cost us the game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Man, Kumba, talk to me about why you think what you think. I'm trying to play the drat game, but no one is talking about actual posts. Everything is just conjecture or extrapolation, I need someone to work off actual text so I can understand how they got to that point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That was an unconfirmed masonry right? Did you talk much?

Yes unconfirmed and we talked as much as you would expect in a masonry with me and zzyzx

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Most of me wants to stick to my guns

There is a small part of me that just wants the game to be over and wants to hammer Hal if he gets there

But I'd rather not

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I dont know which way to vote at all. I'm sure whatever I decide will end up being the wrong move.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kumbamontu posted:

Most of me wants to stick to my guns

There is a small part of me that just wants the game to be over and wants to hammer Hal if he gets there

But I'd rather not

I'm not voting for me, Asiina and fiery have indicated they think Hal is scummier and would probably rather vote him. Please vote Hal, Kumba. If he's town then I'm sorry, but I'm town too so if it really is just a slow coast to defeat regardless then you'd at least get the satisfaction of seeing me be wrong.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I dont know which way to vote at all. I'm sure whatever I decide will end up being the wrong move.

You should vote for Hal imo.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

:effort:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##unvote

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I'm really surprised nothing else happened there aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhffffffffff

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kumbamontu posted:

aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhffffffffff

This is how I feel right now.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina, are you still here?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kumbamontu posted:

I'm really surprised nothing else happened there aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhffffffffff

it's almost like hal, scum, is lurking with scumbuddy Opop :o

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote hal I guess

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

it's almost like hal, scum, is lurking with scumbuddy Opop :o

I wouldn't do that, I'm too cocky

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Or Asiina your scumbuddy was waiting for someone else (fv) to join before hammering :shrug:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I just don't get it. You're not a miller. My other investigation wasn't hosed with. I received your name specifically with a NOT PAGEANT ALIGNED result. No one else has claimed any sort of role misdirection. Somehow we haven't even all claimed I don't think with 9 minutes to go.

Either way you shake it this is pretty dumb no matter what happens tbh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm still here!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

I'm still here!

Would you vote Ecco?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I could, but I'd rather no lynch than vote Ecco with 6 minutes to go.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote Ecco

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
NL is honestly a viable alternative at this point and may very well be inevitable

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote ecco

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kumbamontu posted:

I just don't get it. You're not a miller. My other investigation wasn't hosed with. I received your name specifically with a NOT PAGEANT ALIGNED result. No one else has claimed any sort of role misdirection. Somehow we haven't even all claimed I don't think with 9 minutes to go.

"but... but... how could a cop investigation be... untrue??? :negative:"

I'm sorry this has been such a slog Kumba. I'm sorry the scum messed with your result and I'm sorry you uncritically accepted it.

Bad bad bad vote for hal please.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote ecco actually i think this is best.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

EccoRaven posted:

"but... but... how could a cop investigation be... untrue??? :negative:"

I'm sorry this has been such a slog Kumba. I'm sorry the scum messed with your result and I'm sorry you uncritically accepted it.

Bad bad bad vote for hal please.

If I'm wrong sorry, but if it was anyone else I would vote a cop result.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote ecco actually i think this is best.

Cool thanks for your contributions Pig you're great.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote ecco

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

fiery_valkyrie posted:

If I'm wrong sorry, but if it was anyone else I would vote a cop result.

Doing so uncritically is always a bad move even if it wasn't me!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with this switch with less than 5 minutes left at MYLO. Not voting Ecco tonight.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will vote myself if that somehow helps in the next 60 seconds

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
You can't say I didn't think critically.

Not that it matters, because Asiina is scum and Opop isn't and Asiina isn't going to vote Ecco.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

Cool thanks for your contributions Pig you're great.

Yw

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with this switch with less than 5 minutes left at MYLO. Not voting Ecco tonight.

Thats not cool, ecco was a valid target all day

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
mafia edit:

Asiina posted:

lmao

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:toot:

I am so so so excited to do this exact thing again tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
:downsgun:

• Locked thread