Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"our surgeons did all they could, but it took them two hours just to get the smile off his face."

saw this in the cinema when it was released, age 11 :o:

Explains a lot, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:fsmug: "USA runner Ben Payne loses 10k race to British Olympian Scott Overall after celebrating too early" :fsmug:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Palpek posted:

:fsmug: "USA runner Ben Payne loses 10k race to British Olympian Scott Overall after celebrating too early" :fsmug:

Lol, and he was owned by a pasty bald dude. I love seeing hubris biting peiple in the rear end

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

something about americans saying the jobs done before theyve finished or something idk

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

the photo is just perfect with uncle sam holding the finish ribbon with his face going 'now wait a minute'

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i love this stuff.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Panty Saluter posted:

Lol, and he was owned by a pasty bald dude. I love seeing hubris biting peiple in the rear end

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU2OK1aMs0

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
By suggesting that the woman with an eating disorder who dresses like a sex slave maybe has got some issues to work through I am being really gosh-darned sex-negative.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

at the date posted:

By suggesting that the woman with an eating disorder who dresses like a sex slave maybe has got some issues to work through I am being really gosh-darned sex-negative.

Lol you care about things

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

something about americans saying the jobs done before theyve finished or something idk

finish line tape has MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in block caps across the middle :thumbsup:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Panty Saluter posted:

Lol you care about things
barons knows how to push the right button

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Why do you assume Princess Leia is a slave when you see her in Return of the Jedi? Maybe by wearing manacles and a bikini she's just learning to be sex-positive and abandoning her preconceived notions of how a free woman ought to dress.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

at the date posted:

Why do you assume Princess Leia was slave when you see her in Return of the Jedi? Maybe by wearing manacles and a bikini she's just learning to be sex-positive and abandoning her preconceived notions of how a free woman ought to dress.

jabba also had her on a leash, and it was pretty clear she didn't want that

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

prefect posted:

I make it a point not to judge other people's relationships without knowing all the facts.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

at the date posted:

Why do you assume Princess Leia is a slave when you see her in Return of the Jedi? Maybe by wearing manacles and a bikini she's just learning to be sex-positive and abandoning her preconceived notions of how a free woman ought to dress.
http://heavy.com/action/girls/2010/07/the-20-hottest-slave-leias/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

at the date posted:

I make it a point not to judge other people's relationships without knowing all the facts.

it sure seemed clear from the movie :shrug:

but yeah, it would be weird to see that in real life, not knowing if it was cool with everyone involved or not

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

prefect posted:

but it was the weapon she used to kill jabba. makes you think

that jabba was into chokeplay

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Likewise, when I see a starving woman posing for upskirt photos in public in China, I don't automatically assume that she's a victim of trafficking or an abusive relationship.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

if you don't understand that slave leia was in the movie as a sex symbol then i don't know what to tell you

like kids were supposed to feel bad for her sure but to parents it was an obvious kink wink

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

at the date posted:

Likewise, when I see a starving woman posing for upskirt photos in public in China, I don't automatically assume that she's a victim of trafficking or an abusive relationship.

somebody suggested that, didn't they? this is why i shouldn't jump into arguments that i missed the start of

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"our surgeons did all they could, but it took them two hours just to get the smile off his face."

saw this in the cinema when it was released, age 11 :o:

I saw Logan's Run when it was released. I was 10. :shobon:

lotsa rear end & titties.

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMlHZNMH5KA :nws:

:eyepop:

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

so topical

http://boingboing.net/2015/07/07/diy-underlit-led-skirt.html

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

where the nws part

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Palpek posted:

if you don't understand that slave leia was in the movie as a sex symbol then i don't know what to tell you

like kids were supposed to feel bad for her sure but to parents it was an obvious kink wink

iirc in one the novelizations or comics or w/e boba fett declines to rape her after jabba's all "here, go to town on my slave, buddy" and sends her to his room

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its really good that jj is demolishing the starwars eu

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

at the date posted:

what is the motivation for our hypothetical human trafficker to make this (from "safety pins" downward), or to post all of this?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
her soldering technique checks out

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

PleasingFungus posted:

what is the motivation for our hypothetical human trafficker to make this (from "safety pins" downward), or to post all of this?

aiming for the Horny Maker segment, obviously

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

PleasingFungus posted:

Joseph Mengele made some pretty sick lampshades as well.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Phone posted:

her soldering technique checks out

exactly the skill id expect a dystopian cyberpunk sex slave to have

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

at the date posted:

Joseph Mengele made some pretty sick lampshades as well.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
guys guys don't you get it, she attached a strip of leds to a battery - she's a scientist!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gas

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

kierrie posted:

guys guys don't you get it, she attached a strip of leds to a battery - she's a scientist!

you know who else was a scientist?

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Phone posted:

the pope

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

prefect posted:

the pope

and that pope's name was albert einstein

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Palpek posted:

bet the guy in the top hat feels like an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Phone posted:

josef mengele?

• Locked thread