Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

someone paid money to give this out

Jesus loving christ

Mod/Admin Request: If the poster is okay with it can the yoda loving luke AV be substituted for that since we haven't used that on anyone in like forever
I dont know if this is the right image or not but I think ZDR has it somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Or the hot dog hat one that Cowcaster likes to give out that would be way cooler than the whatever the gently caress thing that is

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Or the hot dog hat one that Cowcaster likes to give out that would be way cooler than the whatever the gently caress thing that is

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

hubris.height posted:

can we please agree to a cease fire on hosed up avatars what in the actual gently caress

:)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sleeveless posted:

Is there a rule that every thread in Games has to have a dadjoke in its title or is it just one of those things that has been happening for so long that nobody really questions it anymore.
Dadjokes own.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lern2laff, scrublord. And then learn to scrub, and scrub the freaking floors, because they're dirty from where you're leaving piles of your posts on them!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
If you don't like Dadjokes you aren't welcome on this site.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

hubris.height posted:

can we please agree to a cease fire on hosed up avatars what in the actual gently caress

I wish I knew what I did to piss this person off, I estimate they've paid at least 110 dollars to buy me avatars. It's actually pretty funny to know that someone hates me with such impotent rage.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[in single breath] punisher-i-ardly-know-er

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in single breath] punisher-i-ardly-know-er

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oh hey someone wasted another 10 dollars on me

E: it's already been reverted lol

and some weird gamergate text which is dumb because I don't post in that thread at all

Next time just send me the money

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 10, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
ive only gotten one angry av and i never found out what it was foreither

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
one time someone in the roguelike thread gave me purple text that said "PUTS ON +5 GLASSES OF NOSTALGIA FOR lovely ASCII GAMES"

not really understanding how that's a sick burn tbqh

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Give the gift of crappy humble bundle keys instead of crappy AV's

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

One time somebody gave me a custom title just reading "im trash" in tiny letters because they thought I was insulting Vilerat. I wasn't.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

One time somebody gave me a custom title just reading "im trash" in tiny letters because they thought I was insulting Vilerat. I wasn't.

Their ticket was a counterfeit and they hadn't run into rat kid yet

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I made someone mad about Magic cards on the xbox.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

*bouncer at bar in Shadowrun* You can't get in without a ticket

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

ive only gotten one angry av and i never found out what it was foreither

same. man up peeps.

really excited for this weekend, gonna finish my second fiesta run :cheers:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
This av was given to me in the Guild Wars 2 thread a while back as part of a matching set but I don't really play GW2 anymore and there are a lot of things I'd rather spend 5 bucks on than an av related to my namesake. It's the only av I've ever had, and I have the OG tag anyway, so I'm ok with it.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Oh hey someone wasted another 10 dollars on me

E: it's already been reverted lol

and some weird gamergate text which is dumb because I don't post in that thread at all

Next time just send me the money

Was it anti GG or Pro GG? I did post in the thread in D&D and I only found out due to wanting to know more about the SCOTUS ruling and I only put in there for a few days before I left because it just a bunch of people who are effortposting.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyron posted:

Was it anti GG or Pro GG? I did post in the thread in D&D and I only found out due to wanting to know more about the SCOTUS ruling and I only put in there for a few days before I left because it just a bunch of people who are effortposting.

It said the word bideo James and ethics in gaming journalism and I have no idea what side that is on nor do I want to know

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm easily the worst poster in Imp Zone but I've yet to have anyone buy me an angry av.

Stay safe, gamers.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Don't post in Imp Zone.

edit: everybody

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I like the red text of one poster (whose name escapes me :shobon:) but it says something to the tune of "Loves every video game ever" just because he/she had very few negative views on the game in discussion. I bet the goon who paid for that had the smuggest face while putting in their credit card info.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

CJacobs posted:

Don't post in Imp Zone.

Nah its pretty fun

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
every forum can be fun, if you want it to be

be the change! pay it forward! and poo poo

edit: play video games

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's highly illegal to post in Imp Zone while not enjoying video games

This is a recipe for success because games should be enjoyed

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Nah its pretty fun

Don't

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Don't post in Imp Zone.

Actually, everyone except this guy is welcome. Imp Zone is a place where people actually like games instead of hate them, and you can talk about games you like instead of wallowing in extremely GBS negativity.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

I'm easily the worst poster in Imp Zone but I've yet to have anyone buy me an angry av.

Stay safe, gamers.
The worst poster in Imp Zone is that BYOB guy.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Everyone is a BYOB guy, when you think about it

also why would someone who doesn't like Games post in a forum about Games? hosed up if true mang

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
FactsAreUseless is just jealous of me which frankly is kind of sad because I haven't ever done anything really noteworthy. Live your own life dude, don't stay in my shadow.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

precision posted:

Everyone is a BYOB guy, when you think about it

also why would someone who doesn't like Games post in a forum about Games? hosed up if true mang
I don't know, but they do.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CJacobs posted:

FactsAreUseless is just jealous of me which frankly is kind of sad because I haven't ever done anything really noteworthy. Live your own life dude, don't stay in my shadow.

fau is cool tho.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The worst poster in Imp Zone is that BYOB guy.
Aw. :kiddo:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, everyone except this guy is welcome. Imp Zone is a place where people actually like games instead of hate them, and you can talk about games you like instead of wallowing in extremely GBS negativity.

its true

self hate is really destructive.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
He reclined in his custom-made leather gaming chair with built-in minifridge. Reaching down, he pulled out a fresh Red Bull and cracked it, grinning as the familiar crack and hiss lit his brain up with the promise of sugar and caffeine, his drugs of choice. He smirked as he thought of all those losers he sees on campus, white boys smelling of weed, always surrounded by tedious women and their shrill, piercing laughter. No, this man's mind was clear, his life free of the petty concerns of the masses.

He smiled as he pressed "post", noting that it was his 10,000th. Fitting, then, that it had also been his most eloquent diatribe yet on the pathetic state of modern gaming.

Somewhere in the distance, his mother announced dinner. He hoped she had remembered to tell them "extra cheese".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Modern gaming is as good as it has ever been

• Locked thread