Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

You said that I specifically stated there was a godfather but no cop, and proceeded with your argument from there. It is the basis of that entire shade-throwing you just went ahead on.

And now EXAKT has hit on something I had missed. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
gently caress it, do it live
##vote Fast Luck

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I don't think that was a scumslip. I've been operating under the assumption that we started with four scum and I imagine most of us are doing the same.

I think Allen has been scummy as gently caress lately, but he went no where the night I tracked him, which means we have an additional scum if I'm right. At this point it's probably exakt as you two have been backing each other up for some time now.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DaisyDanger posted:

I don't think that was a scumslip. I've been operating under the assumption that we started with four scum and I imagine most of us are doing the same.

I think Allen has been scummy as gently caress lately, but he went no where the night I tracked him, which means we have an additional scum if I'm right. At this point it's probably exakt as you two have been backing each other up for some time now.

lol there's your second scumbo. SK TAKE NOTE

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Man we've been operating on there being four scum all game long. If you wanna know who's scum see who follows up on that vote from EXAKT. They'll get to 3 out of 6 pretty quickly but hopefully no one else votes. And saying Daisy is the second scum is just crazy, she's given tracking results for 3 alive players I believe which is pretty much impossible for her to do if she's scum - unless she's a roleblocker but I reallly doubt it.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Man we've been operating on there being four scum all game long. If you wanna know who's scum see who follows up on that vote from EXAKT. They'll get to 3 out of 6 pretty quickly but hopefully no one else votes. And saying Daisy is the second scum is just crazy, she's given tracking results for 3 alive players I believe which is pretty much impossible for her to do if she's scum - unless she's a roleblocker but I reallly doubt it.

It shouldn't get to 3. The SK's best move is to vote with town today.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Could EXAKT be scum, first trying to get town players to follow him on a Prop vote and now trying to get people to follow him voting me?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

garthoneeye posted:

It shouldn't get to 3. The SK's best move is to vote with town today.
It would get to 3 if EXAKT is town/sk, and the two scum follow him.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Fast Luck posted:

Could EXAKT be scum, first trying to get town players to follow him on a Prop vote and now trying to get people to follow him voting me?

you know i'm not, fluck ;)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Actually I think you might be, I'm not sure why i was giving you so much of the benefit of the doubt and focusing so much on the others.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Like you seem to be trying really hard to ride that "scum slip" with a siren and a "gently caress it lets do it live" post into some momentum. it's almost like you were hoping to get me lynched before I could even respond.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

EXAKT Science posted:

lol there's your second scumbo. SK TAKE NOTE
Oh, so you happen to know there's four scum? Scum slip spotted

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Fast Luck posted:

Oh, so you happen to know there's four scum? Scum slip spotted

lol keep flailing

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

You stupid rear end

EXAKT Science posted:

Goddammit, town loses.

EXAKT Science posted:

There are three of us, two scum, and an SK.

EXAKT Science posted:

There's two scum and an SK. We have basically one path to victory that relies on the SK hitting a scumbo tonight.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
okay whatever can we just kill someone? i've lost the game at this point and i just want it to be over.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
like why do you care so much? it's obviously because you haven't lost yet

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
and if you haven't lost yet, it means you're scum.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No one has lost yet

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
That makes no sense at all.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Fast Luck posted:

No one has lost yet

okay, if we assume four starting scum and an SK, it means that town no longer has the voting majority, which means we've lost barring some weird night action poo poo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
the only path to victory that town has is one that is completely out of our control, and i am cross that i no longer have meaningful agency in this game

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

If SK doesn't kill a scum, SK can't really win either. SK is an honorary townie today and tonight.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

garthoneeye posted:

If SK doesn't kill a scum, SK can't really win either. SK is an honorary townie today and tonight.

town still lacks any agency

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
the only winning move... is not to play

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote no-lynch

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
god dammit
##vote no lynch

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
wait, that still doesn't work. loving

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Alright, the only way for me to win right now is to kill a scum and hope that the SK kills the second scum or vice-versa. I reread Met and Hiip, and also Allen, and he had literally no interactions with either of them aside from being the hammer on Met. You want a scum, there he is.
##vote Allen Wren
I'm not moving this vote.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Just saying hi. I have been ill and slept all day today.

My mind is like

:vince:

and I still want to read Exakt before I vote. In the meantime, please substantiate the Allen dunk for me, because I could not find it.

Fast Luck the serial killer is honorary town for today. No worries.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Propaganda Machine posted:

Just saying hi. I have been ill and slept all day today.

My mind is like

:vince:

and I still want to read Exakt before I vote. In the meantime, please substantiate the Allen dunk for me, because I could not find it.

Fast Luck the serial killer is honorary town for today. No worries.

Read my post above, read his post where he votes me for claiming cop, don't read his post where he says why fakeclaiming cop today makes me scum, because he hasn't made it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

okay whatever can we just kill someone? i've lost the game at this point and i just want it to be over.

huh

sounds skish

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Allen Wren posted:

huh

sounds skish

i'm talking my personal feelings about the game, it'd be weird to say "we" when i'm just talking about my own feelings. besides, if i were an sk, i'd still have agency and would still be personally invested in the game. this is a weak-rear end push.

not only that, but why are you sk hunting? today and tonight, the sk is an honorary townie, because our win conditions require the same group of people to die. even if i were sk, there'd be no reason to broadcast it like that unless you want me dead.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
you very obviously do want the sk dead, and the only reason you'd want that today is if the sk threatens your win condition. if you were town, you wouldn't feel threatened like you obviously do.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
also sk pmach is your second scum in case you hadn't figured it out :)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Fast Luck posted:

No one has lost yet

fluck i'm very sorry i blew up at you like that. i'm just frustrated. i don't think you're scum anymore.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
fluck what do you think of my case on allen?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DaisyDanger posted:

it'd be real funny if Allen were a ninja.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

it'd be real funny if Allen were a ninja.

I know it's not possible, but it'd be funny as hell. Is there anyone else around? I won't be here for long, then I'm gone until about 9 EST. Allen is a scum, vote for Allen.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

EXAKT Science posted:

fluck what do you think of my case on allen?
Well I've already campaigned repeatedly for Allen so i think you're right. I could vote now but i'll be around at the deadline so I will wait and see if other people say things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I haven't heard a better case for anyone than Allen. I will most likely be voting for Allen.

• Locked thread