Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

JakeP posted:

No one said Megaman for best soundtrack....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFeL7kTw2CU

yall bad

Speaking of Megaman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcv6Z72nzR8

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone sign up for exact's game so it can start

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mafia thread I think I am going to win the lottery and become a gentleman of leisure.

I hope you all support me in these endeavors.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I will support you by taking advantage of your kind invitations to join you in your leisure activities.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Nobody mentioned FFT for having a great soundtrack???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNDH51WNDc

So symphonic~

And of course the best videogame opening of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoyEBlNafnQ

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Quidnose posted:

Nobody mentioned FFT for having a great soundtrack???
speaking of which what happened to Former Mafia Player FFT??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

And of course the best videogame opening of all time:

How can you say that when this exists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923fVDDwaHo

Also joke option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FdYd7jOn6M

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
imgay it pisses me off that the new smash bros includes like 8 different megaman tracks but not Crash Man. Crash Man is the only megaman song in my book.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BottleKnight posted:

imgay it pisses me off that the new smash bros includes like 8 different megaman tracks but not Crash Man. Crash Man is the only megaman song in my book.

I haven't played it, never got a WiiU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

Flashman superior, also bubble man

Don't think there is a bad stage music in all of MM2 so I respect your opinion despite it being wrong

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Megaman 2 was my favorite game as a kid. One time I had the coolest glitch where I jumped through the gate in Heat mans stage, and for some reason it showed my dude like glide across the boss screen, through another gate (that wasn't there) and put me on the last level. I tried to replicate it forever and it never happened again.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JakeP posted:

Megaman 2 was my favorite game as a kid. One time I had the coolest glitch where I jumped through the gate in Heat mans stage, and for some reason it showed my dude like glide across the boss screen, through another gate (that wasn't there) and put me on the last level. I tried to replicate it forever and it never happened again.

kid jakep fell into a memory hole

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am going to launch a game soon. It will be food themed and will be for 16 players.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Mafia thread, today I have deep cleaned my whole apartment, reorganized my closet, cut up some old ratty concert t shirts into tank tops, started study guides for midterms, and now I am eating homemade turkey stew and thinking about getting my :sun: on

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Look Under The Rock posted:

Mafia thread, today I have deep cleaned my whole apartment, reorganized my closet, cut up some old ratty concert t shirts into tank tops, started study guides for midterms, and now I am eating homemade turkey stew and thinking about getting my :sun: on

congrats on having a good day :sun:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i knew you could do it SA forums mafia player Look Under The Rock!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Did you KonMari clean it? I love KonMari. :sun:

What do you study?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
There should be a quick guide for running in-person mafia in the OP~

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was supposed to go to a BBQ today. It started about 2 hours ago, but I wasn't feeling well so I've been sitting at home feeling bad. I'm starting to feel better and figured I could just go late but it just started raining really heavily and is going to continue raining the rest of the day. I'm feeling pretty sad now.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

yuming posted:

Did you KonMari clean it? I love KonMari. :sun:

What do you study?

I don't know what KonMari is!

I am in the early stages of an associate's in science, which will set up a cell and molecular biology bachelor's, and I'm hoping to do grad work on neurobiology. Not sure how far I'll take it but hopefully I'll end up with a PHD.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

I don't know what KonMari is!

I am in the early stages of an associate's in science, which will set up a cell and molecular biology bachelor's, and I'm hoping to do grad work on neurobiology. Not sure how far I'll take it but hopefully I'll end up with a PHD.
It's an organization method that gets a bit woo~toxins at the extreme end but I like the sentiment behind. Reading her book helped me get rid of stuff I have that I don't need.

That's a lot of school, but it's something we def. need to know more about! Do you have an area of interest yet or is it just because brains are cool (man brains are cool)?

I don't think I'd ever do a straight Ph.D at this point, because in the schools it's so frustrating seeing the gap between knowledge and practice. My field (speech-language pathology) is pulled in so many directions and I believe political and general advocacy are more important imo. I'd personally like to get a clinical doctorate to add some weight behind my ~ideas~ but they are not very common yet and have a poor cost-benefit balance. Also the only school I am interested in is in Kansas and gently caress that. Maybe the U of MN will start a program someday.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

yuming posted:

Also the only school I am interested in is in Kansas and gently caress that. Maybe the U of MN will start a program someday.

:colbert: (I live in KS)

Is it KU or K-State? I will be wildly surprised if it is not one of these two.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

I'm so sorry to hear that, BottleKnight.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

BottleKnight posted:

KU! It's a top school in my field. Maybe someday~

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

yuming posted:

KU! It's a top school in my field. Maybe someday~

Lawrence is a nice town. I go there regularly. Pretty much most of my high school friends went there, but it was not right for me.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Help Mafia goons I ate too much pizza and now my stomach hurts.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

what kind of pizza

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

what kind of pizza

My mother-in-law came to town and I regret to say we had Pizza Hut.

It is not the worst, but I certainly would have preferred just about anything else

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

My mother-in-law came to town and I regret to say we had Pizza Hut.

It is not the worst, but I certainly would have preferred just about anything else

Better than papa johns!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

Better than papa johns!

This is true.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

Eating too....much? Is this possible?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
In other news:

The second hand was ticking, ticking, ticking... louder than you thought possible. You glance down at your watch - 11:58am - counting down those precious moments until at last you receive an hour of reprieve. As the seconds go by, each taking exponentially longer than the last, you make a startling realization: you forgot your lunch. I guess it's time to wander over to the kitchen to see what may lie in store...

Lunchtime at the Office, a game for 16 players, is now open for sign ups!

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

How is this a joke option.

I know all the words.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Eating too....much? Is this possible?

too much pizza hut? yes, any pizza hut is too much pizza hut

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

too much pizza hut? yes, any pizza hut is too much pizza hut

But eating is good, JakeP.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I live to eat and agree, but I can only fit so much food in my gullet so I try to choose wisely for maximum optimization and efficiency

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I ate a fish neck on friday night because it said manager recomended on the menu, but I think it was recomended because they had all these fish necks layin around that no one wanted.