Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

bpower posted:

So I guess that was just an impromptu interview after he took a piss. And now they're gonna follow him in a bus?

to the spot he is actually giving the speech is my guess. Hopefully this happens soon I need to go in an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
local
http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/live/sd-1-livestream.html
playing hilary for some reason

cspan
http://www.c-span.org/video/?327294-1/donald-trump-remarks-border-security-immigration

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
how much if any of that was broadcast on tv?

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Drastic Actions posted:

Monitor 3 is great and all, but I really want to see what's on monitor 2

Monitor 2 is showing whatever's on the hard drive in True Detective.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aliquid posted:

Are they not all driving to the border now?

They are.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bpower posted:

how much if any of that was broadcast on tv?

Probably none.

To recap: The Donald walked through a hallway, answered a few questions and then left to tour the border. He's either giving the speech there or driving somewhere else after the tour.

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

BGrifter posted:

We even have a real live superhero waiting in the wings to do battle with Walker should he be the nominee.

Pictured with his Black Spartacus heart attack machine. :swoon:

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

William Bear posted:

I love how news organizations aren't saying that Trump is raising the possibility of a third party run, or considering it, he's threatening one.

"Nominate me or the GOP gets it."

I had the same 'hostage crisis' feeling earlier, and (I think) I just came up with a great idea for a political cartoon. Does forums poster Deep Hurting still lurk these threads?

It's Trump in a room with the other Republican hopefuls. Trump is pulling an elephant's head down by the ear and pointing a gun at its head. The elephant looks terrified. He says 'play nice', or something funnier I haven't come up with.

The other candidates and Reince all look various shades of frightened. Maybe Graham clutching his flip phone or something.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
at least with the tiny wizard there was hope

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I like the part in Trump's little "next to the bathroom" presser where he said the border patrol was going to present him with an award, except they aren't allowed to participate now.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

richardfun posted:

I had the same 'hostage crisis' feeling earlier, and (I think) I just came up with a great idea for a political cartoon. Does forums poster Deep Hurting still lurk these threads?

It's Trump in a room with the other Republican hopefuls. Trump is pulling an elephant's head down by the ear and pointing a gun at its head. The elephant looks terrified. He says 'play nice', or something funnier I haven't come up with.

The other candidates and Reince all look various shades of frightened. Maybe Graham clutching his flip phone or something.

why not have trump throw an elephant head in the gops bed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Yoojest, most luxurious van interiors.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

XK posted:

I like the part in Trump's little "next to the bathroom" presser where he said the border patrol was going to present him with an award, except they aren't allowed to participate now.

An award for what?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

An award for what?

What not?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

My C-span is just a 2 and a half minute clip of the mensroom presser. :f5:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Three Olives posted:

An award for what?

That's why I liked that statement so much. I'm sure Trump completely made it up, he just knows nobody will ever call him out on it.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Is it over or has it not started yet? C-Span has nothing and that KSAT link is just some canned hilary poo poo

please, I need this, I never get to experience the donald live

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

quadrophrenic posted:

Is it over or has it not started yet? C-Span has nothing and that KSAT link is just some canned hilary poo poo

please, I need this, I never get to experience the donald live

He's at the border now, and then he'll come back and do an event of some sort. Haven't seen an ETA anywhere.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I have no loving idea either.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Trump doesn't need to plan times for his speeches. He shows up somewhere and starts talking then cameras and people show up to give him more standing ovations than any other presidential candidate. That's just how it works.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 22, 2016

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Here's what went down:

Trump emerged from his plane, walked down the stairs and through the airport gate. He was stopped by the press gaggle in the hallway, flanked by the restrooms where he answered some questions. Said Perry was weak, the border guard union wanted him here to present him an award but now weren't allowed to -- "silencio!" (he actually used that word). Said that if he were president he'd get this mess all straightened out. Now he was off to the border and would return for an event of some sort."

GET IN THE VAN!

And that was it. 2 1/2 minutes tops.

Also, satellite truck interior and tiny bouncing wizard test pattern.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
C-Span has the men's room presser up now, although at a strangely bloated video length

He actually said the word "yooge", that's a little on the nose now innit

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Yeah here's a link to the mensroom presser: http://www.c-span.org/video/?327294-1/donald-trump-remarks-border-security-immigration

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
What was that silencio about? They have to be quiet? What? Or was he just telling people to stfu?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
IT BEGINS

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Are you sure it's not another Hillary event

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Powered Descent posted:

I'd bet there's a lot of Democrats who have an unfavorable opinion of Hillary but will vote for her anyway.

Yo.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Antti posted:

Are you sure it's not another Hillary event

they just cut off the hilary poo poo for this, and that's totally a POROUS RAPE FILTER in the background

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

midnightclimax posted:

What was that silencio about? They have to be quiet? What? Or was he just telling people to stfu?

He was saying the border guard union members have been "silenced" after expressing their like for him and his ravings

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Police cars arriving. Motorcade? Is this it?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump appears!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

midnightclimax posted:

I believe it is a reference to the David Lynch film, Mulholland Drive

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

:siren: It's happening :siren:

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Oh god he's flirting with the reporters

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
The Mayor, really?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I'm surprised Trump actually let someone else speak before he did.

"Mexico is doing really good. I don't know if it's good for the United States, but it's good for them."

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I want to see what Trump's hair looks like when he takes off that hat.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol that loving cap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
mexico is booming! not sure if that is good for the us. I will win the hispanic vote!

• Locked thread