Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

You are a chord progression: I vi iii V

chaoslord posted:

You are alto clef.

Edit fixed tag

Look Under The Rock fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quote this post and I'll tell you which funny number best fits you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

You are Sarcastro from Champions online, looks just like Fidel Castro(Fun fact my name was originally Fidel castro until some douchewad reported it and I had to change it)

I actually have a pic from this one

I remember one time I was in the main city area where a lot of people hang out and that day for some reason everyone just thought I was the coolest and wanted to take screenshots with me.

It got to the point where I put on my secondary outfit, a pink tutu with a tiara and faerie princess scepter.

It didn't make a difference.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Please and thanks

You are Nazarius Bloodshot, a Briton Scout from Dark Age of Camelot.

My favorite time I ever played this character was the first time I got to a battleground (the very first area you could do instanced pvp against other people your level.)

I didn't realize how powerful scouts were until I was some hibernian character sitting down on the ground in the middle of nowhere and I killed him in one hit with my first shot.

After that all I did was go around killing people.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Everybody is number 2 imo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Quote this post and I will tell you what weird thing you are on my desk. I'll also take a picture of it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

Quote this post and I will tell you what weird thing you are on my desk. I'll also take a picture of it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

Buzzfeed forever!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

In for these two as well

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't get a signal in here so I'll upload them when I get home in about 45 minutes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You are the number 420. A simple anthem of a lifestyle followed by men both great and small, you are both a holiday and a symbol of freedom. You are currently unemployed.

You are the number 1337. You're ironically excellent at all things involving pwnage and dank 360 noscope headshots.

You are the number 58005. I'll have you know this was a calculated choice.

CCKeane posted:

Everybody is number 2 imo.

You are the number 37. One day sooner than you might think, you will be this age and will relive the 90s.

chaoslord posted:

In for these two as well

You are the number 1488. You are strong and stand for something greater than yourself, brother.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You're this Moogle plushie I got from a secret santa.

You're this ugly chicken bobblehead thing that I can't even remember where I got it but it's terrifying. It also spins.

CCKeane posted:

Buzzfeed forever!

You're my whiteboard that says Happy Summer.

chaoslord posted:

In for these two as well

You're my apple shaped post-its!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
thats not a old razor lachesis is it?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Asiina posted:

Is it too late for this one?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

thats not a old razor lachesis is it?

It's a deathadder.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Is it too late for this one?

You are my metal industrial strength desk fan cause it's too drat hot.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sick ethernet ports

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

sick ethernet ports

There are 2 at every desk. There are probably about 40 desks in the room. I would guess maybe 6 of them in total actually work.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

There are 2 at every desk. There are probably about 40 desks in the room. I would guess maybe 6 of them in total actually work.

That's trolly as poo poo

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Hey so my new job seems really fun and thank you all again for keeping my sanity in check the night before I started.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

None of these concepts are basic, LutR!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

That's trolly as poo poo

At least the wifi works this year. My first year the wifi was extremely spotty and would drop every few minutes, and it's the kind of network where you have to login on a browser whenever you connect to it. It was infuriating.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I regret to inform the thread that due to an unfortunate case of employment both Civ3 and Peter Molyneux Mafia are going to be delayed somewhat.

Rest assured that we are working incredibly hard to generate the beat possible procedural argument experience ever conceived.

Also diqs what is my number.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Molyneux Mafia should launch as a C9 normal vanilla game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

busb posted:

I regret to inform the thread that due to an unfortunate case of employment both Civ3 and Peter Molyneux Mafia are going to be delayed somewhat.

:golfclap:

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Quidnose posted:

None of these concepts are basic, LutR!

I learned them all in my basic music theory class and you're an f# melodic minor scale but written in bass clef

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quote this post and I'll tell you what animal or person I've come across on this cottage trip.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh also, votefinder is officially changing hands in about mid august.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you what animal or person I've come across on this cottage trip.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're the beaver that just swam by on the river, promptly causing everybody to flip their poo poo and run down to the docks to catch a glimpse.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You're the beaver that just swam by on the river, promptly causing everybody to flip their poo poo and run down to the docks to catch a glimpse.

your home and native land.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I want to know!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

These are hard.

TMMadman posted:

I want to know!

You're this bat:

I found it sitting in the horrible heat one morning and moved it to the shade.

This is tricky! I'm going to say you're Paige, A pretty chill person a bit older than me. I don't really talk to her much, but I probably could. She's the only person that I didn't know before this trip who has made an effort to talk to me.

EccoRaven posted:

your home and native land.

You are something in the woods, I was canoeing by close to the shore and heard some animal in the woods, it was snapping all these twigs while walking around, and after a while it started making these long scraping noises. I moved to get a better look but kind of bumped my paddle around clumsily and didn't get a good vantage point. I just barely saw something black move, but didn't see what it was. The twig snapping faded.

You are hairy guy who keeps yelling at his kids, this guy brought like 4 kids to the cottage, they're all around ages 4-10ish and they are monsters. This guy primarily sits on the porch and says stuff like "wear a life jacket!" "Riley! that's Alyssa's bucket" "Alyssa, get your own mud" "stop bothering those people" "bring the boats all the way onto the beach!" Also I've never seen him with a real shirt but he's hairy enough that I guess that's just how he gets by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:

MMM Whatchya Say posted: