Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but rly im half waiting for cpig to retract his claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mithross posted:

That CPig is a liar, and thus, we will have made progress.

##vote Kashuno

Touché. I guess do what you gotta do.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

JakeP posted:

but rly im half waiting for cpig to retract his claim

Yeah. but kash looks pretty bad to me atm, with or without the investigation.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

hello Best Friend Hiipfire ##vore Hiipfire

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Based on what? Cpig claimed and I've just had to defend myself since then. I have no information to go on other than he's either scum or he's getting false results. Him and quid really pushed it, so tomorrow you guys will have two people to keep an eye on

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

god dammit ##vote Hiipfire

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah. but kash looks pretty bad to me atm, with or without the investigation.

Yeah I agree with this wholeheartedly.

##vote Kashuno

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

keep your fetishes to yourself please

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Like, Kash, I agree that you are defending yourself, but the idea that the scum are trying to push you this hard is not likely/pure distraction, and the BP hint, the "I am Confirmed Town" post, the implication that we could get more info from a different lynch.. it all adds up to bad for me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

HiipFire posted:

keep your fetishes to yourself please

lol. What do you think of Pig's claim of a scum result on Kash, Hiipfire?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You will get a ton of knowledge from me being lynched. You'll know cpig is a liar, you'll be able to look at who jumped the vote with him with no /little other content, and determine scum from there. I don't particularly want to die d1 because I think I could help other town players, but I understand what there is to gain

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If I randomly stop posting, the signal on the train sucks and I'm going to the gym. All I ask is if I get To -1 to let me come back and at least make a case before you lynch me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

You will get a ton of knowledge from me being lynched. You'll know cpig is a liar, you'll be able to look at who jumped the vote with him with no /little other content, and determine scum from there. I don't particularly want to die d1 because I think I could help other town players, but I understand what there is to gain

Kash hun this isn't scumhunting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't have anything to go on to scum hunt. My top 2 are cpig because his results are completely wrong, and quid because he jumped on it real quick. Admittedly, quid may just have been timing. Cpig is lying, either on purpose or without realizing it. I don't have much else to go on and whipping around scum accusations isn't going to help my case at all

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

lol. What do you think of Pig's claim of a scum result on Kash, Hiipfire?

havent read through the 100+ posts ive missed yet so ill get back to you on that

sounds like a weird thing to claim d1 tho in a CYOR game of all places

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

I don't have anything to go on to scum hunt. My top 2 are cpig because his results are completely wrong, and quid because he jumped on it real quick. Admittedly, quid may just have been timing. Cpig is lying, either on purpose or without realizing it. I don't have much else to go on and whipping around scum accusations isn't going to help my case at all

Now you're making excuses for why you aren't scumhunting, rather than actually doing anything! You haven't even voted CPig or Quid, just said that town should ~look at them~ tomorrow. If you had real reads you should be voting one of them right now!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Meinberg posted:

It got cancelled because no one signed up for it. It's all good, though.

i'll play it if you bring it back, whatever it is meinberg

Meinberg posted:

You think or you feel?

nice

Quidnose posted:

I like it!

haha what

##vote quidnose

serious vote, there's no way quiddy believes thhis

EXAKT Science posted:

I want to see where Pig's claim goes.

##vote Kashuno

what ... if pig is telling the truth why would he lie twice first? ..............

uranus posted:

revenge is best served smelly

##spray meinburg

oh no meinberg no

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

revenge is best served smelly

##spray meinburg

Oh god, oh god the smell!

Meinberg, baby platypus, town-aligned jailer mason was banished D1.

quote:

You are a baby platypus

You are a jailer mason.

Each night you may jail someone and enter into an anonymous masonry with them which will last until the end of the following day. They will be roleblocked but also immune from all actions (except the lynch). They will not know they have been jailed.

You are town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

But what's this? The smell is blowing back!

Uranus, baby skunk, town-aligned unlimited vig was banished D1.

quote:

You are a baby skunk

You are an unlimited dayvig

As a public day action you may ##spray a player to kill them. If the player is scum you may continue to have your power. If the player is 3P you may not shoot anymore. If the player is town you will also die. You can shoot more than once per day.

You are town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Day continues.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

lmao

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

godDAMMIT derp

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

though honestly I respect your previous-game beef

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (6): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, Quidnose, CapitalistPig, JakeP, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, BottleKnight, Mithross, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Quidnose (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Ernie.
JakeP (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, King Burgundy
Ernie. (1): MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science (0): Mithross, Mithross
imgay (0): EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science
BottleKnight (0): Quidnose, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Quidnose
HiipFire (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Mithross (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
CapitalistPig (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
MMM Whatchya Say (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (8): DuckHuntDog, Harold Krell, HiipFire, imgay, Kashuno, MC Eating Disorder, Mozzafiato, TheRagamuffin

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 06th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
derp just got MeinBURNED :smugdog:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

oh i thought meinberg's role killed spacebutt, this is less funny :(

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Back from the doctors office, and confirming.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think you're right EXAKT. I'm not used to this heat and I'm flailing really bad. If I had to go with one, I'm gonna say Quid. The argument for me is lovely based on some guy claiming a n0 investigation that he just happened to pick me and get a non-town read which makes no sense because I'm a drat town and he's obviously either lying or misled. I'm not confident in which it is for Cpig, but from what I've seen of town Quid, this ain't it.

##vote quid

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
God drat, how did you guys push it to 7 pages already?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

TheRagamuffin posted:

Very spitefully.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TheRagamuffin posted:

7 pages, 2 deaths, 1 cop investigation, 0 ragamuffins

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

TheRagamuffin posted:

Because we are all friends and like to talk and vote about things :sun:

##vote TheRagamuffin

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Scum would say that to discredit him instead of just sticking to your guns about him being wrong

This is a bullshit argument. It's d1 immediate claim. This doesn't make as much sense from a scum perspective because why claim immediately and die d2 after I flip town? Most likely, his results were hosed with. If anything, sticking to my guns and keeping on him when that is a very real possibility is scummy. People tend to put a lot of stock in what quid votes so it's safe for him to hop on the train with cpig assured that I will get lynched d1, but not have people looking at him d2

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

On one hand, there's like a 0% chance pig wouldn't fake claim n0 cop because he does that like every game, on the other hand there is a nonzero chance that pig would pick n0 cop as his role specifically for that reason.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I think you're right EXAKT. I'm not used to this heat and I'm flailing really bad. If I had to go with one, I'm gonna say Quid. The argument for me is lovely based on some guy claiming a n0 investigation that he just happened to pick me and get a non-town read which makes no sense because I'm a drat town and he's obviously either lying or misled. I'm not confident in which it is for Cpig, but from what I've seen of town Quid, this ain't it.

##vote quid

What really gets me is that Uranus must have known their power role would've backfired in the first place. I have my doubts that other roles could have such vast ramifications and as such, I will no longer seek into the matter anyway.

Kashuno posted:

I too would like to hear more concerning this.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Harold Krell posted:

What really gets me is that Uranus must have known their power role would've backfired in the first place. I have my doubts that other roles could have such vast ramifications and as such, I will no longer seek into the matter anyway.

I too would like to hear more concerning this.

Hello Harold! How are you?

##vote Harold Krell because he didn't give me a vig in Krellfia.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

On one hand, there's like a 0% chance pig wouldn't fake claim n0 cop because he does that like every game, on the other hand there is a nonzero chance that pig would pick n0 cop as his role specifically for that reason.

i don't think he wouldn't not do it to no one either

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ernie. posted:

Ernie dear would you please put this into plain English? You're being far too negative right now...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ernie. posted:

Was that too vague? He would def fakeclaim n0 cop because he always does that, but if pig is really clever he would pick then and then pretend to fakeclaim it.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EXAKT Science posted:

Ernie dear would you please put this into plain English? You're being far too negative right now...

art imitates reality...

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Was that too vague? He would def fakeclaim n0 cop because he always does that, but if pig is really clever he would pick then and then pretend to fakeclaim it.

ah okay i get it! hmm, no there's absolutely zero chance cpig picked cop as his role and here's why: cpig would pick bulletproof.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

cpig already trusts his gut/scumhunting enoughh to not need a cop role to confirm his suspicions

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Ernie. posted:

haha what

##vote quidnose

serious vote, there's no way quiddy believes thhis

I can, in a CYOR game where I give few shits and enjoy having fun, earnestly believe that Cpig is a N0 cop and that Kash got unfortunately caught, yes. And I do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Kashuno posted:

##vote quid

Seriously though, what is this vote? "I don't believe Cpig and think he is lying but I will vote for the dude who jumped on me because it's more popular to say that."

This is terrible, terrible, terrible, desperate scumplay.

• Locked thread