Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

King Burgundy posted:

Believe in the pig.

KB knows what is up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

so here's the timeline of events according to you:

you submit your role to asiina
you tell the thread you gave yourself a post restriction
you get into n0 and investigate kash
you start posting in memes
you get a scum result
d1 starts
you immediately invalidate 50% of the actions and lies you've made until this point

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote Kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

so here's the timeline of events according to you:

you submit your role to asiina
you tell the thread you gave yourself a post restriction
you get into n0 and investigate kash
you start posting in memes
you get a scum result
d1 starts
you immediately post your results because it was a one shot n0 cop.

Fixed

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

>:[

PIG

IF THIS IS ONE MORE LIE I SWEAR TO GOD

that said, see you all d2. without a vote i am pretty much a giant nuisance right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ok so yeah I'm sticking with quid for now. His rebuttal of my vote is terrible

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Ok so yeah I'm sticking with quid for now. His rebuttal of my vote is terrible

No, because, you see, your vote on me is in actuality really bad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think so. A cop that gets a n0 investigation but those results are random seems more reasonable than your so far bad reasoning and bad responses to me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Seriously though, what is this vote? "I don't believe Cpig and think he is lying but I will vote for the dude who jumped on me because it's more popular to say that."

This is terrible, terrible, terrible, desperate scumplay.

"It's more popular to say that"

What is this poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is the stone still around because if so ##consume stone

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm just gonna vacuum examine your posts on this because you, sir, have poked the bear.

Kashuno posted:

If you did you wouldn't be voting me lol

Right off the bat you dismiss CPig's claim not as inaccurate but as him purposefully making it up for nefarious purposes. You call him scum, in fact.

Kashuno posted:

Scum fakeclaim so early into d1 tho

##vote capitalistpig

In fact, you are CERTAIN his claim is made up:

Kashuno posted:

Not really, it's just weird you'd claim so early on d1 with a claim you have to know is fake. I can't imagine one extra day alive will win the game for you so idk what you're doing

Again, no possibility that something got messed with, but you are 100% sure that Pig is the one fabricating this claim.

Only after people start putting heat on you do you back off this idea:

Kashuno posted:

I'm gonna post from the train and say cpig is either getting fake results or is scum but I'm thinking it's the first because it makes sense in the way the rules are

You are still soft-pushing him as fabricating his results here, too.

You get ridiculous here:

Kashuno posted:

The other option is cpig quid scum combo trying to hard push someone

Because this is not something any sane scum combo would do D1 for no reason just to get an alleged mislynch, and you should know that. This reads as desperate, as does this:

Kashuno posted:

Man you're all gonna feel silly d2

Kashuno posted:

So let's have a theoretical discussion on d2. When I flip town, which I will, what knowledge will you have all gained by lynching town d1

Those posts look hellllaaaa bad. "You are going to regret it, and also you won't gain anything, because I am SO OBVIOUSLY TOWN GUYS REALLY"

And then once again, you make sure that the proof of your flip will be in Cpig being scum, because you are certain your flip will drat him:

Kashuno posted:

You will get a ton of knowledge from me being lynched. You'll know cpig is a liar, you'll be able to look at who jumped the vote with him with no /little other content, and determine scum from there. I don't particularly want to die d1 because I think I could help other town players, but I understand what there is to gain

This is a 180 from your "well it makes more sense that Cpig is getting false results really" because you are saying we will for sure know Cpig is lying. That's crap and hypocritical.

Kashuno posted:

I don't have anything to go on to scum hunt. My top 2 are cpig because his results are completely wrong, and quid because he jumped on it real quick. Admittedly, quid may just have been timing. Cpig is lying, either on purpose or without realizing it. I don't have much else to go on and whipping around scum accusations isn't going to help my case at all

"Cpig is lying by accident." Bullllllshiiiiittttt. You are working really hard to make sure we all see your assassination of his character.

Which is why, once again, your vote on me makes no sense:

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I think you're right EXAKT. I'm not used to this heat and I'm flailing really bad. If I had to go with one, I'm gonna say Quid. The argument for me is lovely based on some guy claiming a n0 investigation that he just happened to pick me and get a non-town read which makes no sense because I'm a drat town and he's obviously either lying or misled. I'm not confident in which it is for Cpig, but from what I've seen of town Quid, this ain't it.

##vote quid

You've called Cpig a liar constantly, both advertly and subtley. And yet you vote me because....voting Cpig is unpopular in the thread?

You are incredibly transparent. You are scum. Get dunked.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Quid seriously dude you're good at hunting scum so either hunt actual scum or admit to being scum you're wasting your time on a townie

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole
All caught up, I must admit I read sg. Capitalist Pig's claim as a joke originally but his recent posts make me think he is very much serious.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

Quid seriously dude you're good at hunting scum so either hunt actual scum or admit to being scum you're wasting your time on a townie

Cheap emotional appeal here ##vote Kashuno

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You sure showed me, Kashuno, your response completely eviscerates my points since you broke them down and responded to them so succinctly.

Can we dunk this scumbo now?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The more I think it through, the more it makes sense for a cop with a n0 investigation to get inaccurate or randomized results. I don't like your reasoning for originally having jumped in the vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Christ. I'm a drat town bodyguard thanks for playing can we hunt ACTUAL scum now?

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

Kashuno posted:

The more I think it through, the more it makes sense for a cop with a n0 investigation to get inaccurate or randomized results. I don't like your reasoning for originally having jumped in the vote.

How does that make sense?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't caught up to what's going on here but pig is probably scum

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

Kashuno posted:

Christ. I'm a drat town bodyguard thanks for playing can we hunt ACTUAL scum now?

This sounds fake and forced to me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

Tell me more! :allears:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

You mean to tell me that out of everything you picked bodyguard?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I give up on trying to defend myself. I claimed my role believe it or not that is fine.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

You mean to tell me that out of everything you picked bodyguard?

Yeah I did I thought it'd be a fun role

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Anyone have any more vigs?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I did I thought it'd be a fun role

Kash is that your fullclaim?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bodyguard, bulletproof one time.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That's so weird your role is evolving as you go along

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's not.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

The more I think it through, the more it makes sense for a cop with a n0 investigation to get inaccurate or randomized results.

No it doesn't.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I almost think that the townie thing to do in this situation would be to ##Abscond so that we don't waste a lynch on you at this point

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

Wow no offense but that's kind of a boring role.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

I almost think that the townie thing to do in this situation would be to ##Abscond so that we don't waste a lynch on you at this point

Or maybe just don't waste a lynch on me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Wow no offense but that's kind of a boring role.

Yeah I'm starting to realize I'm not nearly over the top enough

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So you're saying if we cuddle you right now you won't flip because of your bulletproof?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you lynch me I die right? I thought it only protects me from night kills

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno posted:

idk what BP means

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

Quidnose posted:

So you're saying if we cuddle you right now you won't flip because of your bulletproof?

I thought bulletproof was only against night kills. Otherwise it's lynchproof.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Didn't realize bp was bulletproof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean, I was asking you to explain the mechanics of your role, which you chose.

• Locked thread