Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
oops ##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id vote exakt mmm or mced today

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
wouldnt vote imgay because hes town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
exakt seems town

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JakeP posted:

id vote exakt mmm or mced today

I'd be down for Kashuno, MMM, or MCed today.

Also, DHD, I changed my mind on you targeting me. I'd love to be also made a mason recruiter, but since I'm not sure if your power replaces or adds to my existing, I think I'm more beneficial with my current thing.

:engleft: :agesilaus: :cheers: :cthulhu: :eng101: :haw: :monocle: :rock: :science: :slick: :smuggo: :tipshat: :viggo: :getin: :smugdog: :ughh: :psylon: :tviv: :rolldice: :awesomelon:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

but you don't vote

What are you talking about I totally... Oh. God dammit.

##vote MCED

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I'll drop my vote off DHD for now ##unvote; his claim seems weird (you make someone a mason recruiter, and then if they recruit you, it makes a confirmed masonry? What happens if you make scum a recruiter, then they recruit you? Do you die? Do they?), but it's not worth a lynch to figure it out, when JakeP has said he is now a recruiter. Another night phase should make things clearer.

I would vote MCED or MMM today, but only MCED has any votes on him, and it's getting pretty near deadline, so ##vote MCED

I should be around until deadline

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm down with MC, I cleared jake as town but dude is australian. ##vote MCED

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote mced well said

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote mced

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
btw kash im going for highest post count, no double dipping

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i post more I think

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Oh right, Ernie's dead.

##vote Krell
##vote Mozzafiato
##vote MCED

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

He's at -1 due to that quick influx of votes. Refrain from hammering for now so people can still post/he has time to respond to this.

I'll be around on and off until deadline and I'm fine dropping the hammer when the time comes.

:engleft: :agesilaus: :cheers: :cthulhu: :eng101: :haw: :monocle: :rock: :science: :slick: :smuggo: :tipshat: :viggo: :getin: :smugdog: :ughh: :psylon: :tviv: :rolldice: :awesomelon:

Votecount for Day 2

MC Eating Disorder (6): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mozzafiato, EXAKT Science, Mithross, imgay, JakeP, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science (1): Harold Krell, JakeP, JakeP
JakeP (1): MC Eating Disorder
DuckHuntDog (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mithross, HiipFire, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, Mithross
Kashuno (1): King Burgundy, Mithross, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mithross
MMM Whatchya Say (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
HiipFire (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Mithross (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Harold Krell (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
King Burgundy (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Mozzafiato (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (3): DuckHuntDog, MMM Whatchya Say, TheRagamuffin

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 09th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just don't bite top 4, everything past that ur allowed to

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Holy cripes, what happened? Got another TTG happening right now, but I'll try to catch up while people are wrestling with Roll20.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

imgay posted:

just don't bite top 4, everything past that ur allowed to

What, my blood isn't good enough for you, just because I don't post much! That's... some kind of -ism that I don't think there's a word for. Postism? antilurkerism? I dunno.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get in top 4 before hammer if u want my power

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##vote mced

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:redhammer:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A tiny furry animal stands up, looking adorable. It peers out over the horizon nervously. There is a fainy rumble and then lots of small animals come running towards it. It scatters away and without paying attention to where it's going falls off the same cliff that killed Quidnose. Someone should really put a fence up.

MC Eating Disorder, Baby Meerkat, scum-aligned Roleblockcop was banished D2.

quote:

You are a baby meerkat.

You are a roleblockcop

Each night you may roleblock someone. They will be unable to perform any actions. After roleblocking someone twice you will learn their role name. If you roleblock them a third time you will receive their entire role PM. These do not have to be consecutive.

You are scum. You win when you control the vote.

It is now N2. Actions quickly please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

MC Eating Disorder (7): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mozzafiato, EXAKT Science, Mithross, imgay, JakeP, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, MMM Whatchya Say
EXAKT Science (1): Harold Krell, JakeP, JakeP
JakeP (1): MC Eating Disorder
DuckHuntDog (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mithross, HiipFire, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, Mithross
Kashuno (1): King Burgundy, Mithross, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Mithross
MMM Whatchya Say (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
HiipFire (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Mithross (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Harold Krell (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
King Burgundy (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Mozzafiato (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (2): DuckHuntDog, TheRagamuffin

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 09th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 8 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You have 2 hours to get in actions before I open the day.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Above the heads of the other baby animals there is a swooping sound as a little baby sugarglider glides among the trees of I guess the forest we must be in I dunno. It's so proud of its gliding ability that it taunts the other animals for being losers who can't glide, but then when it's not paying attention it runs into a tree. Way to go, dumb sugarglider.

Kashuno, baby sugarglider, town-aligned vengeful bodyguard was banished N2.

quote:

You are a baby sugarglider

You are a vengeful bodyguard.

Each night you may target someone and if they are targeted for a kill you will die instead. You have a 1-shot bulletproof. If someone attempts to kill you or your target then you will lose your bulletproof but gain a 1-shot dayvig.

You are town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

M'lady.

Meinberg has returned to the game.

It is now D3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (12): DuckHuntDog, EXAKT Science, Harold Krell, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, King Burgundy, Meinberg, Mithross, MMM Whatchya Say, Mozzafiato, TheRagamuffin

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 13th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ghost:Ow. GL town:ghost:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I have data for us to use!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

EXAKT Science posted:

I have data for us to use!

Proceed.

Data is very useful stuff to have.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Excluding Godfathers, there is one scum among DHD, MMM, Hiipfire, Mithross, Harold Krell, King Burgundy, and Mozzafiato

That means there's probably at least one between Ragamuffin, JakeP, imgay, and Meinberg.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Also in case it's not obvious, I got bit last night

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Are you a mason recruiter now, Exakt?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

DuckHuntDog posted:

Are you a mason recruiter now, Exakt?

I am. I also had my role switched with someone.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

Excluding Godfathers, there is one scum among DHD, MMM, Hiipfire, Mithross, Harold Krell, King Burgundy, and Mozzafiato

That means there's probably at least one between Ragamuffin, JakeP, imgay, and Meinberg.

DHD is town so is imgay

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

JakeP posted:

DHD is town so is imgay

So is Jake.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JakeP posted:

DHD is town so is imgay

Based on the vote yesterday, I'm comfortable with Mozz as town as well

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

you should explan this btw...

thats a huge shortlist...

Isn't meinberg confirmed town being that he already died?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I have my same alignment as before, but unfortunately I've lost my role due to the particulars of my resurrection.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Meinberg posted:

I have my same alignment as before, but unfortunately I've lost my role due to the particulars of my resurrection.

interesting, uranus didn't lose his role upon resurection

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

interesting, uranus didn't lose his role upon resurection

Different mechanisms at play. I'd go into more detail, but I am forbidden to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
:munch: these are pretty neat CYOR roles :munch:

• Locked thread