Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I'm confident that KB is town now.

If he was scum, he absolutely would have failed that mission to justify shooting me or Opop.

In fairness based on flips so far I'm not sure I would have the ability to force it even if I was scum. So far all we've seen are passive effects. But I probably would have known going in that failure was likely based on a passive negative, so maybe you are right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

KB, did you buy the second blade?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I know I am being nosy as poo poo but I have a theory

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am going to go get some ice cream hope that's ok with you Chaos ;)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

I am going to go get some ice cream hope that's ok with you Chaos ;)

I did the same thing! I literally just got back from Sonic.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I didn't realize that the store changed every day, but I just bought a Shelter and someone has already bought the Aeon Blade.

KB, I would use your vig on chaos right now just in case.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a sleepover in the backyard. Get into our PJs, get that flashlight under your chin, and tell spooky stories. Who wants to join me?

Yeah, it's down to Chaos or Mithross now for who I'm planning on vigging. I'll decide in a moment.

I'll join you on the sleepover.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Nice, I'm walking to 7/11. Took my phone with me because I am addicted to mafia

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You missed the sleepover!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Opopanax posted:

I didn't buy anything so KB must have the Aeon Blade. Sure hope he's actually town

I didn't buy the blade. :( When I got back everything but the mid tonic was gone. I bought that just now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also the shelter put us in an unconfirmed masonry, which is alright I guess!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Unless scumteam getting points from failed poo poo has allowed him money to do so. Has there been anything else that would have given KB enough money for that?

Asiina is the only person who's been on two events and one of them failed.

This was my first event and I got 30sp for it. Just spent 10.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Screw it, I'm impatient.

Jake's mom drops him off at my house after dinner complete with sleeping bag and his stuffed Shrek doll. It's a little weird to have a doll like that, but I want the sleepover to go well so I don't say anything. My sleeping bag and potato plushie are already in the tent.

We get into our PJs and run out into the backyard, the grass is a little wet in the evening and tickles our feet.

We get comfy in the shelter when my mom brings out hot chocolate and a plate of smores and then thankfully goes back into the house. I'm a big girl now and I don't need her watching me all the time!

We consuming the ridiculous amount of sugar and I pull out the flashlight I took from my dad's workshop in the garage. Putting it under my chin I begin to tell a spooky story.

"...but then the killer was coming from INSIDE THE THREAD!" Ahhh!!! We scream and then descend into a fit of giggles, kicking each other through our sleeping bags.

All in all, a good evening.

##have sleepover in shelter with Jake.

I'm super jealous now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Hmm, Opop, did you buy the blade?

We don't have any current corroborating evidence that whoever is left as a badman influences events, so I wouldn't make this jump and clear three people just yet.

I guess this is a fair point. Maybe only the fate team ruined missions?

Probably still best if I focus on Mithross or Chaos first tho.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I really want to know if Mithross bought that blade :allears:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Should I use my mid tonic before or after my slay?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If it protects you I would use it in case the sword backfires because I think you're town at this point and want you around.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

No idea what it will do. Pig doesn't tell us.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What I understand from pig is that it does sorta what you want it to do within a theme, so maybe it will empower you in some way if you want it.

Also I say slay Mithross and we can vote out chaos if that's what you're deciding between, cause I would vote chaos. I seriously can't see there being 3 scum and 3 3P in a 14 player game, so I don't think it would lose us the game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn't buy anything because Mid Tonic sounded kind of lame, but I'm going to now because scum must have the aeon blade and that worries me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dark Horse JakeP kill? :v:

(Don't do this even though it would satisfy me greatly)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opopanax posted:

I didn't buy anything because Mid Tonic sounded kind of lame, but I'm going to now because scum must have the aeon blade and that worries me.

I think everything's out, bro.

Hey KB, can you not kill Mithross until he answers my question and I weigh in?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##Douse myself all over with the Mid Tonic, rubbing it carefully into every part of my skin from head to toe.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I didn't see that. I'm also mad because I too was going to dump it on my head

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anyways, shoot Chaos. I'm worried he's a jester but if nothing else he's a claimed third party, we need him out of the way so we can figure the rest out

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

I think everything's out, bro.

Hey KB, can you not kill Mithross until he answers my question and I weigh in?

No problem.

Going to put my kid to bed, read to him, etc and check my other thread with a pending deadline.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

##Douse myself all over with the Mid Tonic, rubbing it carefully into every part of my skin from head to toe.

This is KB

https://youtu.be/buJy0mN0tmQ?t=5m19s

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Opopanax posted:

Anyways, shoot Chaos. I'm worried he's a jester but if nothing else he's a claimed third party, we need him out of the way so we can figure the rest out

I can promise you I'm not a jester! Although I thought about it, I will admit.

Someone remind me later on and I'll post what I did as my "use magic water" action complete with a cross reference to a previous game!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

Aside from being mildly amusing, a Thing happens!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

chaoslord posted:

I can promise you I'm not a jester! Although I thought about it, I will admit.

Someone remind me later on and I'll post what I did as my "use magic water" action complete with a cross reference to a previous game!

I am reminding you.

KB what happen!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also Asiina I wish we had been in a tent adventure because I like talking to you :C

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidnose posted:

I am reminding you.

:argh:

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I bought the blade, yes.

I have a second shop list, of one shot abilities that I actually know the uses for. I get a cut of SP spent at merchants (when I don't get blocked), and all SP spent at my tent for gambling, when my tent was open.

My list includes such things as day cops, day vigs, and a couple others, for various prices. But with my tent closed, and me blocked for the day and forced to claim, I spent my SP on other stuff.

The blade was an even night only vig. If I die, enjoy it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You didn't buy any day vigs or day cops with the money you've earned?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Your role sounds pretty believable. But my problem is still, where did the cash come from? Like you say you got a cut of things like gambling, but as far as we can tell the only people who had money this game were you and taste. And taste spent his money on two different items right? so that probably accounts for his cash. And the gambling wasn't available today right?

The only other possibilities for money would be Asiina if she got money for failure the first time. And Chaos if he got money for failure the second time.

Does anyone want to claim any gambling?

And you spent 30sp on the sword and claim to also have spent other SP. We saw you get 20 in thread, so that is already an extra 10 you had to earn for the sword, let alone any other stuff you bought.

And I'm cheating here based on post preview, but Quid's point is a good one. In what world do you not buy the day cop?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, when I slay, that makes this lylo if there are two scum right?

But if I don't? Then we have another day? Is it worth withholding? Or do we want to finish this one way or the other?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I keep forgetting the items. This could still be lylo if mith or chaos have extra items to kill us with, etc.

Guess I'll slay regardless.

I'll do it tonight so we have time to discuss the cuddle.

Any last words from Chaos/Mith? Or anyone else want to weigh in on who I should choose?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

4 town vs. 3 non-town (Chaos 3p + 2 unknown scum) would be plausible today and put us at LYLO.

Kill Chaos and it becomes 4 v 3

Kill Mithross and he's not scum and it becomes 3 v 3. Dunno if that means we insta lose or not.

I have other thoughts but I'm gonna collect them.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Kill Chaos and it becomes 4 v 3

Kill Mithross and he's not scum and it becomes 3 v 3. Dunno if that means we insta lose or not.

I have other thoughts but I'm gonna collect them.

Edit: Kill Chaos and it becomes 4 v 2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Think about the fact that this sword is in mystery hands, I say kill the confirmed 3P.

If you kill Mithross and he's town and then scum use their bought sword and it's also a vig then we will lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

Any last words from Chaos?

I sincerely hope you find the actual scum :patriot:

(I couldn't find a blindfolded one like I was going before a firing squad so that'll do)

• Locked thread