Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this is probably going to happen but i wish it were the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i hope the last mission is metal gear 1 but you play as big boss trying to kill snake

same graphics and poor translation and everything

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i hope the last mission is metal gear 1 but you play as big boss trying to kill snake

same graphics and poor translation and everything

that would be insanely retarded. do you have a screw loose or something?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What if the last mission of TPP is a full Fox Engine remake of Metal Gear 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What if you actually play this game as Raiden after the hospital escape

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what if the game is a claymore mine that explodes and brutally kills you when you open the box

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

last thing you ever hear is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbeEO58Hlfo and a ! pops up above your head

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What if Spider-Man had joined the Fantastic Four.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zen death robot posted:

That would suck since he's a toddler in 1984

Get through MGS5 as a baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

It would be a hell of a twist.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TPP is actually a full remake of metal gear 2. Afghanistan is actually just the Krasnogorje mountains remade for current-gen.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

zen death robot posted:

he can time travel, as evidenced by the very canon jamais vu mission

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

What if Spider-Man had joined the Fantastic Four.

this has such an astronomically low chance of happening i dont think its even worth discussing. plus, off topic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What if Big Boss joined the fantastic four and drowned all the other members so it was the Fantastic one, and then he used the combined tactical strength of the MSF and Cobra Unit to carry out a series of calculated strikes against the powerhouses of Marvel film studios.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

What if Big Boss joined the fantastic four and drowned all the other members so it was the Fantastic one, and then he used the combined tactical strength of the MSF and Cobra Unit to carry out a series of calculated strikes against the powerhouses of Marvel film studios.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

It would be awesome to see the cast of the Avengers gunned down in one fluid motion by Ocelot like at the end of the Tanker chapter in MGS2. Six shots, more than enough to kill six famous Hollywood actors.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

:worship:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I was hype on Shaun of the Dead at the time and Queened it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
The last mission is a long gay sex scene with Ocelot where QTE prompts initiate increasingly erotic CQC maneuvers while Kiefer Sutherland and Troy Baker recite your favorite MGS quotes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

LawfulWaffle posted:

The last mission is a long gay sex scene with Ocelot where QTE prompts initiate increasingly erotic CQC maneuvers while Kiefer Sutherland and Troy Baker recite your favorite MGS quotes.

i doubt that highly. next.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

LawfulWaffle posted:

Congrats dude, you and your Games ilk have essentially ruined gay sex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

LawfulWaffle posted:

Gotc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LawfulWaffle posted:

this is quite brill and triff

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Play dead is back, no worm crawl though.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

Personally I'd like to see them start a normal, healthy relationship together. But, who would be the bear?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you for your sacrifice benny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Personally I'd like to see them start a normal, healthy relationship together. But, who would be the bear?

Are you serious? Big Boss.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

LawfulWaffle posted:

only redeeming factor this post has is that i didn't know troy baker was doing ocelot, that's cool

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hmm I guess if Boss is the Bear then Ocelot has to be the Swan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hmm I wonder who would be the top in the "hypothetical" gay relationship between the American hero who has the word Big in his codename, or the CIA triple agent who meows like a cat when he is cornered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Hmm I wonder who would be the top in the "hypothetical" gay relationship between the American hero who has the word Big in his codename, or the CIA triple agent who meows like a cat when he is cornered.

Hahaha.

• Locked thread