Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Bisse posted:

The promise has been made.

I don't wanna play it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Tales of Game's let's do a crossover. email me if yo uwanna do a gigamadiens crossover

Cabbagepots fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Aug 27, 2015

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Smackdown No Monogatari live action trailer is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJu40taIzTc

Coming 10/10/2023

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 27, 2015

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

Lurdiak posted:

It might be hard to believe for people who've been following this thread, but Barkley 2 is actually a thing people care about outside of SA.

How would they know about it?
Definitely not by Kickstarter updates :mmmhmm:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

circ dick soleil posted:

Smackdown No Monogatari live action trailer is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJu40taIzTc

Coming 10/10/2023

Am I crazy, or is that the music from the trippy parts of Akira where the kids have their psychic battle with Tetsuo?

VocalizePlayerDeath
Jan 29, 2009

How much time has been spent erasing Bill Cosby references?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

Am I crazy, or is that the music from the trippy parts of Akira where the kids have their psychic battle with Tetsuo?

You're crazy. Dinosaurs went extinct long before the invention of anime. That's impossible.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Kersch posted:

Are you going to be able to get all of the Jared references taken out before the live demo

The larger problem is that Jared can no longer program for ToG's.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

Tales of Game's let's do a crossover. email me if yo uwanna do a gigamadiens crossover

I'm sure they'd be interested in your Pepsi™ and Coke™ girls.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Unguided posted:

I'm sure they'd be interested in your Pepsi™ and Coke™ girls.

Yes, as am I.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Here he is:

https://twitter.com/TalesOfGames/status/637336138173169664

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Game released yet?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Fart of Presto posted:

How would they know about it?
Definitely not by Kickstarter updates :mmmhmm:

The original has a cult following.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

how do you disable the modern game's filter

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

You press F7 ingame.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

Gortarius posted:

You press F7 ingame.

It works.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hmmmm. Suspiciously tall for a dwarf...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lurdiak posted:

It might be hard to believe for people who've been following this thread, but Barkley 2 is actually a thing people care about outside of SA.

i do not find it hard to believe. barkley 1 is easily the funniest vidya ever made.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wamdoodle posted:

Cyberdwarf was normal sized the entire time, he just hung out with basketball players.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Wamdoodle posted:

You'll have to wait for Barkley 2 for the canon explanation.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gortarius posted:

Earth's gravity

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He's standing on a podium of trash...

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Cyberdwarf is actually a normal-height kickstarter backer who paid $1000 to be part of the game

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Cyberdwarf was normal sized the entire time, he just hung out with basketball players.

:eyepop:

Gortarius posted:

:prepop:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Looney Toons is deuterocanon.

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 29, 2015

sponszi
Dec 15, 2013
Lost a DJ battle, got told to gently caress off by a duergar, killed by a rat-thing, A++ would play again

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Cyberdwemer

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Unguided posted:

Cyberdwemer

Post-cybern'wahcalypse

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
This game is neverarine coming out

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

sponszi posted:

Lost a DJ battle, got told to gently caress off by a duergar, killed by a rat-thing, A++ would play again

You should practice the art of button smashing. That'll get you through the DJ battle.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

sponszi posted:

Why does everyone ever who tries the game end up in the DJ battle? Is it at the point on the map of maximum karma flow or something.

FYI future goers: One machine has Tir Na Nog and sewers and stuff, pick this if you wanna do talking and questing. The other starts you directly in the wastelands with good weapons, pick this if you wanna sling some gun's, gib some bots, and die fast.

Bisse fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 29, 2015

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Bisse posted:

Why does everyone ever who tries the game end up in the DJ battle? Is it at the point on the map of maximum karma flow or something.

FYI future goers: One machine has the Tir Na Nog and sewers and stuff, the other starts you directly in the wastelands.

It's all the bad beats you can hear outside the area, and the rave lights.

Like moths to a flame.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Bisse posted:

FYI future goers: One machine has Tir Na Nog and sewers and stuff, pick this if you wanna do talking and questing. The other starts you directly in the wastelands with good weapons, pick this if you wanna sling some gun's, gib some bots, and die fast.

Confirmation that this totally happens.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I got to try this out today. I just wanna say, this game is amazingly ambitious. The writing is great and there is so much of it to eat up if you want to. So much dialogue...and like, I had watched a stream or two of the artist drawing NPCs, but it didn't occur to me until I was exploring the place that there are a SHITLOAD of unique looking NPCs that make the place really feel alive and enormous.
And just, the amount of things you can do. My god.

At one point I got a Godless Magician's Mythril Shotgun of Sacrifice. It blew me away!

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Shaq Fu 2 is going to be released before this comes out

I'd just like to know where the Shaq Fu games lie in the greater Barkley canon

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

FAT BATMAN posted:

I got to try this out today. I just wanna say, this game is amazingly ambitious. The writing is great and there is so much of it to eat up if you want to. So much dialogue...and like, I had watched a stream or two of the artist drawing NPCs, but it didn't occur to me until I was exploring the place that there are a SHITLOAD of unique looking NPCs that make the place really feel alive and enormous.

At one point I got a Godless Magician's Mythril Shotgun of Sacrifice. It blew me away!

:eyepop: Look at this corporate shill right here. :eyepop:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Cabbagepots posted:

Shaq Fu 2 is going to be released before this comes out

I'd just like to know where the Shaq Fu games lie in the greater Barkley canon
Shaq Fu is slam fic

space marine todd
Nov 7, 2014

FAT BATMAN posted:

2023 can't fuckin come soon enough.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

FAT BATMAN posted:

i hate you and wish to be you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Release the demo! :argh: