Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Oh my God. I forgot the part of 2.5 where Dave England just walks up to the table at the end of the Cajun Obstacle Course, whips down his sweat pants for like 2 seconds and sprays green diarrhea from like 3 feet away onto it and walks away.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Oh my God. I forgot the part of 2.5 where Dave England just walks up to the table at the end of the Cajun Obstacle Course, whips down his sweat pants for like 2 seconds and sprays green diarrhea from like 3 feet away onto it and walks away.

I did too, until just now, and lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/1mcJGPu.jpg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The grins on the faces of experts their working with who look like they've been fantasizing about using their crap to beat the hell out of people legally all there lives is awesome.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD7jGmrkSWo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

l

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Yeah but wasn't like 249 million of that spent on marketing and the licensed soundtrack

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

SeXReX posted:

Yeah but wasn't like 249 million of that spent on marketing and the licensed soundtrack

What the hell are you talking about?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Look at Lance guys. [Camera turns away from Steve-O wringing out Preston Lacy's sweaty underwear into a plastic cup to find one of the other camera men shaking uncontrollably, about to puke.]

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Please watch Bad Grandpa, when you have time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know when I'll have time again after 10 minutes but I'll try.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If only for the strip club scene alone. Or getting pushed around everywhere in a shopping cart, by a little boy, while drunk.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I remembered that stunt where they rolled down a hill inside giant tractor wheels because I tried to do that when I was 14 and I almost got seriously hosed up lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dave England making a puke omelette and steve-o eating it and vomiting it all

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I just watched this one today

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I remembered that stunt where they rolled down a hill inside giant tractor wheels because I tried to do that when I was 14 and I almost got seriously hosed up lol

this skit couldve gone horribly wrong and they didnt have an ambulance nearby or anything cause i think it was pre-movie days where half the crew were living out of their cars or with their moms

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

this skit couldve gone horribly wrong and they didnt have an ambulance nearby or anything cause i think it was pre-movie days where half the crew were living out of their cars or with their moms

It was part of the 2nd movie.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It was part of the 2nd movie.

that makes it even better

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This one almost made me puke when I watched it when I was younger

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For me the part where they drink the spittoon jars was the closest I came to puking while watching this. Well that and when Steve-O drinks Preston's sweat.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I once had a roomate that tried to take up chewing in order to quit smoking and the motherfucker spat into a can without noticing I was drinking from it (he was drunk or something) and I can confirm that it'll make you vomit for a few hours afterwards.

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha... Those Star Citizen human being's are in serious poo poo now... LMFAo... Goldmine.

Lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I once had a roomate that tried to take up chewing in order to quit smoking and the motherfucker spat into a can without noticing I was drinking from it (he was drunk or something) and I can confirm that it'll make you vomit for a few hours afterwards.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
one time i accidentally ate a roach and i remember the taste vividly years later

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

drat lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

one time i accidentally ate a roach and i remember the taste vividly years later

what's it taste like.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

what's it taste like.

dont

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

Alright, I have some questions.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How did you accidentally eat a roach? What does it taste like? How can I avoid doing that?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it got into a bag of doritos and i ate the doritos and you dont look at each chip as you eat it ok

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So...how does it taste?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

:(

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm imagining it tastes like a sour piece of dirt, which is basically what a roach is.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

god forbid a hint of nutrition sneaks into a bag of doritos

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i fuckin love doritos

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How did you know it was a roach?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

god forbid a hint of nutrition sneaks into a bag of doritos

You must of typed this with the hugest, most flamboyant lisp possible. Go back to San Francisco.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

it got into a bag of doritos and i ate the doritos and you dont look at each chip as you eat it ok

dude the exact same loving thing happened to me when i was a little kid

it tastes pretty horrible. like you know that stench they shoot everywhere? like that but a lot stronger and in your mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Roaches don't shoot a stench.

• Locked thread