Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

rockcity posted:

Not really. It was the in thing like 3-4 years ago. The in thing now is probably emulating old film styles.

That one outside shot is a hot mess.

While you may be more current then me, judging by my experience, it is still wildly popular.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

I bought a Moto G3 today. I'm too lazy to link a picture. My old phone was an iPhone 4, so I feel like this is a smidge of an upgrade. I'm not really a techy person, so this fulfills my needs quite well.

I also bought some Mg.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I but a B&D rotary tool plus accessories for my dad but I liked it so much that I got myself one as well.

Mad Max bibbeyo gayme and the movie showed up this morning.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Are you racing dragsters or something?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Why would you not buy that helmet in white? SMH

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Racing a normal car.
Idk white seemed too obvious!
Matte black with iridium visor will look cool I think.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722319

Good ol' E/N. Home of Star Wars toy collectors, girls falling in love with their husband-brothers, and never-ending ex-sexting.

Holy poo poo. I'm back. I've gotten no work done today. Don't loving bother reading this poo poo. Why did I read it all? I need a therapist don't I. gently caress I need to make a budget.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

sterster posted:

Holy poo poo. I'm back. I've gotten no work done today. Don't loving bother reading this poo poo. Why did I read it all? I need a therapist don't I. gently caress I need to make a budget.

Last night, the E/N mod got irrefutable evidence that it's all true, too. I hosed around in her thread a lot when I thought she was a troll, now I feel bad :(

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Is that a first edition? I'm oddly aroused.

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

:swoon: I love these dresses. My torso is too long, though, and my butt sort of hangs out.

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Thank you! I buy most of my stuff on eBay now, and one way you can avoid buying stuff that won't fit is asking for measurements for it. If you have a dress that covers your butt, look at the measurements of the problem area and ask sellers for them.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Hello, clothes making people? I've got the hangy-butt. Please help

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Hello yes this is the clothes making people. Have you tried to have your torso surgically shortened? No? Not even by like just one vertebrae?

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

These are really lovely; what's the label?

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Keetron posted:

I love this thread, just because it is nice to see people buy things they believe will enrich their lives and the silly bickering about pixels, knives, guns, shoes and just about everything else.

I also hate this thread, it makes me want things I do not need.

My bonus arrived this month.

For me as I did not yet have a Lamy in my collection of usage pens:

For my younger daughter who had some really small wooden Lamy:

For my older daughter who ran out of ink some Turquose, for my younger blackblue:

And for each of us a converter so we could get some truly rad ink:

I went a bit overboard and got me the full set of 8 inks of the anniversary so they would make a nice circle... Online so if I change my mind I can send them back... right?

One for each of my daughters.

And then they went and were awesome by sending it to me like this:

So I did the only reasonable thing and bought another pen and some paper.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I don't think i've purchased a pen or pencil in over 10 years. They are all over the place for free.

Scissors and staplers too.

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer

Mu Zeta posted:

I don't think i've purchased a pen or pencil in over 10 years. They are all over the place for free.

I was wondering where they kept going off to. You utter bastard

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Ms Boods posted:

These are really lovely; what's the label?

The purple one is by Monteau, I haven't received the grey one yet.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mu Zeta posted:

Who buys an umbrella anyway? You can get them for free at the coffee shop in those metal cans

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

muike posted:

Hello yes this is the clothes making people. Have you tried to have your torso surgically shortened? No? Not even by like just one vertebrae?

If this was an actual option, I would consider it. I'm 6 feet tall, and those cute dresses cut above the knee usually just barely end up covering my rear end. Also I have spidery long legs and I think they look weird.

Does anyone know where I can get a custom moto g3 phone case?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Echeveria posted:

Does anyone know where I can get a custom moto g3 phone case?

It's a $200 phone, just let it go the way it is. That's the beauty of not having a $500-700 phone, toss it around and let it get scuffed up. It's liberating!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

TraderStav posted:

It's a $200 phone, just let it go the way it is. That's the beauty of not having a $500-700 phone, toss it around and let it get scuffed up. It's liberating!

:homebrew:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

You fuckers have talked about them enough where I got a hydroflask growler

Got one in black for me and one in copper/brown for my friend. He just had a birthday recently and this is on the way to his house and he doesn't know.

Also I got some legos:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Are you missing the battery pack?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Coredump posted:

Got one in black for me and one in copper/brown for my friend. He just had a birthday recently and this is on the way to his house and he doesn't know.

They're great, but word of warning, they're a bitch to open sometimes. At least mine is.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Scarf posted:

They're great, but word of warning, they're a bitch to open sometimes. At least mine is.

Negative pressure, or is it that easy to over torque the lid?

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Scarf posted:

I use mine every day and never have an issue.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Etrips posted:

I use mine every day and never have an issue.

Try putting something hot in it and closing the lid, it'll be sealed for days.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

mad.radhu posted:

Try putting something hot in it and closing the lid, it'll be sealed for days.

Why would I do that when I love my delicious ice cold water? I have another thermos for hot stuff :D

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My bi-annual smart watch purchase

The Huawei "Huatch" Watch

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
[quote="Coredump" post="449767360"]

Awesome, it kicks rear end always having ice water at hand.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

[quote="Coredump" post="449767360"]

Awesome, it kicks rear end always having ice water at hand.

I'm gonna put lemonade in my poo poo or something. Plain water out of stainless steel tastes metallic to me.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Coredump posted:

I'm gonna put lemonade in my poo poo or something. Plain water out of stainless steel tastes metallic to me.

don't drink straight from the jug, problem solved.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Kaizoku posted:

That's the point of it!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Kaizoku posted:

no

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

TraderStav posted:

No? It's a cheap phone, yes, because I don't need a lot of features, but I still want to keep it nice. All I want is one of those silicone cases that clips on. But I wouldn't mind a custom graphic.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

Coredump posted:

The straw lids are a great thing to go with the bottles: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WA9OG7C

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Echeveria posted:

No? It's a cheap phone, yes, because I don't need a lot of features, but I still want to keep it nice. All I want is one of those silicone cases that clips on. But I wouldn't mind a custom graphic.

I got a skin from skinit.com for an iPod touch 2nd gen, they're precision cut out of vinyl. I wouldn't call it thick, but compared to the kind of vinyl used in sign making these are a lot more meaty, while still able to wrap all the way around the back of the iPod, right up next to the glass. I bought mine with Coke points, I believe it's still one of the things you can buy with them. (I only mention this in case you already have some Coke points, they've recently made a social tie-in push and there are different tiers of prizes or gifts or whatever and I'm pretty sure its well nigh impossible to get past Bronze without linking your Facebook.)

This is the only moto g listed, but it seems that third gen looks much like the previous generation of the same phone.
http://www.skinit.com/device-skins/phone-skins/motorola/moto-g-skins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Erudite Sybarite posted:

The purple one is by Monteau, I haven't received the grey one yet.

Ta! The purple one is gorgeous.