Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Perpendicular: Gun shoots both directions to the side instead of where you're pointing. Uses 2x ammo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

oddium posted:

make a gun that can only be assembled after collecting Slam (the lock) Jam (the stock) and Thank You Ma'am (the barrel)

Slam: Stock (for butting people with)
Jam: Receiver (let's hope not!)
Thank You Ma'am: Barrel received from an ancient grand'ma at the end of a long trading questline.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pretty Good: the gun has to spin in your hand first every time you fire it for no benefit.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
360 NoScope: After firing, the gun requires you to do a full clockwise or counter-clockwise 360° rotation before it can fire again.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

How about after every full 360 the first shot you make will always hit. Or crit or something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a gun powered by steam that shoots this game right into my library

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Looks like one of you Tog idiots has a fanboy.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Cabbagepots posted:

360 NoScope: After firing, the gun requires you to do a full clockwise or counter-clockwise 360° rotation before it can fire again.

There is already a "of the NoScope360" suffix but it does something slightly different.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

There should be a gun that shoots a basketball.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

I'm absolutely sure this was commissioned work. ToG has no fans.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Hair of the ToG

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
A gun that when you shoot it the game uninstalls itself except like that old D&D game that formatted C it bugs out and formats the drive with the highest number of images and videos on it and sends your credit card details to tog.

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
A gun that pings the Tales of Game's server every time you shoot, and the shot only goes off at the ping-back. The longer it takes before the ping-back, the stronger the modifier on the shot damage, but if it takes too long, the shot times out.
People are gonna have a real reason to DDOS us now, and also a new tool to do it with! Could also double as a tool for Digital Rights Management.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Game is looking incredible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-b3XZic_wc

Anonymous Robot fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Sep 12, 2015

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

FrankieSmileShow posted:

Could also double as a tool for Digital Rights Management.

if you make it so all guns have to phone home before they fire you can 100% successfully prevent both piracy and legitimate owners playing your game, which is win-win imo

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

of the Greenlight - You put this loving game on Greenlight already god drat

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Obviously many of the complex calculations have to be done server-side.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

FLEEEEEENS? yOUR'E NOT FLEEEEEENS

my uncle worked for broderbund and he gave me a copy and i played it to death.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
why do people keep asking for this game to go on greenlight asap? having a place for the community at large to talk to the devs would be annoying as all heck. case in point: this thread. but for realsies: putting this on greenlight until like a month before release isn't going to be super cool and awesome or anything like that. It's just going to have people complaining about how the game isn't out yet and the devs will see it as a chore to even look at what everyone is saying there. this thread is better than that imo bc most people on this site understand jokes better, and realize that Gort's posts are hilarious.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

duergar redesign looking pretty sweet

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
"of the baseball jokes"

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

obstipator posted:

why do people keep asking for this game to go on greenlight asap? having a place for the community at large to talk to the devs would be annoying as all heck. case in point: this thread. but for realsies: putting this on greenlight until like a month before release isn't going to be super cool and awesome or anything like that. It's just going to have people complaining about how the game isn't out yet and the devs will see it as a chore to even look at what everyone is saying there. this thread is better than that imo bc most people on this site understand jokes better, and realize that Gort's posts are hilarious.
we were under the false impression that the game was coming out soon/existed/was not a figment to get money from us for the devs to spend on chups

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this thread was for Truckpump roleplay, tbqh. Been saving my worst posts for it.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Nessus posted:

we were under the false impression that the game was coming out soon/existed/was not a figment to get money from us for the devs to spend on chups

talk about how great it is that dropsy got made instead of cracking on slam jam volume 5: the gaidenfarer of timeless ages

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

boy it sure is great that dropsy the retarded clown hug box dreamland got made but boy is my carlie barkly announcer pack 2 not coming out

Amorphous Blob fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Sep 13, 2015

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Amorphous Blob posted:

talk about how great it is that dropsy got made instead of cracking on slam jam volume 5: the gaidenfarer of timeless ages

I'm glad it finally got made after... two kickstarters? I forget.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
how does truckpump feel about anime giantesses

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Unguided posted:

I'm glad it finally got made after... two kickstarters? I forget.

many failed lps

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

ngl i havnt finished the first Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden but the combat is wit it and the baskapocolypse is a fun setting

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Are you also still taking names for random NPCs? I'd imagine the world is mostly populated, but you did put out a request for that a while back.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
gun's with six senses

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

A revolver mod with five extra powerful bullets and one detrimental bullet.

Edit: Or a zipgun trait that just gives gun's a chance to explode when firing in general.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Barkley 2: Of Baseball Joke's and Gun's Obscurae

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Welcome to the world of Guglo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6KQXzRtYoQ

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
what the gently caress

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Thanks. I would have never found this channel on my own. Not that I wanted to.

kikkelivelho fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 13, 2015

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Welcome to the wonderful world of whackos who copy clickbait headlines in a desperate attempt to get their videos viewed.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Are you also still taking names for random NPCs? I'd imagine the world is mostly populated, but you did put out a request for that a while back.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
You should give Guglo a free copy of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Trump is a portmanteau of truck and pump, and Donald is Donald Stirling.