Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Gerbil_Pen posted:

That's a gently caress-ton of cash to give to the venerable Chris Roberts.

Serious question: What was it about this kickstarter by Chris Roberts that convinced you to dump a mortgage payment into it?

I'm trying to figure out what is new in the last week that is just now getting people to ask for refunds? Buyer's remorse? An attachment to James Pugh?

e: F it, no need to answer, as it's a personal question. I'm just trying to figure people out.

It'd be pretty silly of you to not understand that the project is more than just a binary choice between game is coming out vs game is not coming out. The project is certainly seeming less healthy than it has in the past. Some of that perception may be due to sources that you personally might consider sketchy at best (like Derek Smart, known idiot) but regardless it's not up to you to determine what is and is not credible information, given that you have no real evidence that anyone else here doesn't. Anyway, if someone perceives the project to be unhealthy then there's no reason why they shouldn't withdraw their money. The fact that someone was willing to sink $890 into this project says a lot about their level of support for the concept and absolutely nothing about their level of confidence in the project itself, and whether it was $890 or $20,000 it doesn't mean that they can't or shouldn't withdraw their money if they feel the project may not deliver. To claim otherwise is relying pretty heavily on the sunk cost fallacy, which is especially funny given that there are no sunk costs involved here since refunds are supposedly readily available.

Anyway it comes down to financial solvency, if you believe CIG's in trouble then you should immediately withdraw whatever money you have invested in the project. If you don't, then you trust their claims, which is to say that they have plenty of money and a few backers withdrawing their money doesn't present a big threat to the project. The only people who should be trying to argue with people asking for refunds are people who truly believe that CIG is on a razor's edge and refunds could potentially sink them, and anyone else is just being a weird cultist about it (you)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Croberts.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly the only reason this is even a thing is because there is gently caress all other SC news to talk about.

Which is half the issue I guess.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Prop Wash posted:

It'd be pretty silly of you to not understand that the project is more than just a binary choice between game is coming out vs game is not coming out. The project is certainly seeming less healthy than it has in the past. Some of that perception may be due to sources that you personally might consider sketchy at best (like Derek Smart, known idiot) but regardless it's not up to you to determine what is and is not credible information, given that you have no real evidence that anyone else here doesn't. Anyway, if someone perceives the project to be unhealthy then there's no reason why they shouldn't withdraw their money. The fact that someone was willing to sink $890 into this project says a lot about their level of support for the concept and absolutely nothing about their level of confidence in the project itself, and whether it was $890 or $20,000 it doesn't mean that they can't or shouldn't withdraw their money if they feel the project may not deliver. To claim otherwise is relying pretty heavily on the sunk cost fallacy, which is especially funny given that there are no sunk costs involved here since refunds are supposedly readily available.

Anyway it comes down to financial solvency, if you believe CIG's in trouble then you should immediately withdraw whatever money you have invested in the project. If you don't, then you trust their claims, which is to say that they have plenty of money and a few backers withdrawing their money doesn't present a big threat to the project. The only people who should be trying to argue with people asking for refunds are people who truly believe that CIG is on a razor's edge and refunds could potentially sink them, and anyone else is just being a weird cultist about it (you)

I sent him a PM, but, yeah, this is pretty much it. This game is not coming out, ever. I backed before they cut off LTI (almost two years ago) and hadn't broken $20 million. Now, they're at five times the funding level, and still have literally nothing to show for it.

I just wanted to shoot spaceships with chill internet spacebros, not have to micromanage iPads on a space cruiseliner or spend thirty minutes in space customs cutscenes to make space bucks.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Important to note also that the reason Smart-sourced gossip is now somewhat powerful is because he broke the news on Forgy, Delhotal and Pugh's exit, which gives him a level of legitimacy that he didn't really have before. It becomes much more difficult to dismiss everything he's saying out of hand.
True-- and he's leaked so much more than just that. He's been ahead of the curve on a great many layoffs, firings, and departures-- confirming that he's fairly credible AND that he has high ranking contacts inside CIG, which is fascinating in itself, because there is a management-level leaker who really has it in for Sandi and to a lesser extent, Chris. (OR the leaker(s) is lower level and CIG has terrible controls on their operational and financial data.

And another possibility exists, that this is a Murder on the Oriental Express type plot, with a LOT of parties complicit in these leaks to Derek. Derek has stated he's heard from more than a dozen folks, right? (Please correct if I'm wrong.)

As entertained as I am by the Spinal Tap level dismal comedy of CIG, I'm even more fascinated by this bloody mystery!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
hello friends

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Blazing Zero posted:

hello friends

sup dog

w/ glasses

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
sup man w glasses and a cig

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Prop Wash posted:

Why would you assume I'm a cultist and not someone who thinks a flood of refunds could be the straw that breaks the camel's back financially? AP and others ITT have been commenting about how this whole thing rides on the latest and greatest sales followed by citcon, fps success, etc. to get them to SQ42 release. Without knowing where they stand financially with backer funds, loans, investors, etc., I buy this theory, and think that the way this unfolds is to get something playable out in the form of SQ42 and then tack the PU on with the new revenue.

As a side-note, DS predicting a few firings/resignations does not mean he knows jack poo poo about anything else until he can prove it. It means someone who knew about the firings/resignations told him. How deep in is the mole? No idea.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Variable 5 posted:

I sent him a PM, but, yeah, this is pretty much it. This game is not coming out, ever. I backed before they cut off LTI (almost two years ago) and hadn't broken $20 million. Now, they're at five times the funding level, and still have literally nothing to show for it.

I just wanted to shoot spaceships with chill internet spacebros, not have to micromanage iPads on a space cruiseliner or spend thirty minutes in space customs cutscenes to make space bucks.

Makes sense, the scope creep is real.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Gerbil_Pen posted:

As a side-note, DS predicting a few firings/resignations does not mean he knows jack poo poo about anything else until he can prove it. It means someone who knew about the firings/resignations told him. How deep in is the mole? No idea.

The point being that beforehand you could dismiss the possibility that he had a mole. Now you can't. This is very disturbing news for some people, and with good reason.

TwatHammer
Sep 29, 2014

Being in the UK, how sol am i for refunding this poo poo.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
It's hardly going to crash and burn the project anyway. They'll sign their souls over to VC money, get a timetable shoved down their throats and be forced to actually release poo poo.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Confirmed. Refund incoming to me.

Fake edit. Sandi doing help desk at 9:30pm her local time.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

DancingShade posted:

It's hardly going to crash and burn the project anyway. They'll sign their souls over to VC money, get a timetable shoved down their throats and be forced to actually release poo poo.

I mean it'd burn any of the remaining goodwill the project has with the true believers but I wonder if they'd do what Comcept did and suddenly announce a publishing partnership with a shady rear end Far East hardware manufacturer looking to break into the console/pc market.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I mean it'd burn any of the remaining goodwill the project has with the true believers but I wonder if they'd do what Comcept did and suddenly announce a publishing partnership with a shady rear end Far East hardware manufacturer looking to break into the console/pc market.

Once the freemium style gamble boxes come online any and all goodwill goes out the window anyway.

Profitability will go up though. Remember: they already got ~90m of "free" cash in exchange for some copy pasted in game assets they can keep on selling anyway.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Still no response for the explanation of the month long probation I received half a month ago.
:nsa:

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Sappo569 posted:

Wow lawyers work quick with their C&D letters

She is right. I dont believe the sky is falling.... cig is not the sky

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

PITT posted:

Ya just imagine what could have been!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgsjG4dmDcc

I remember this. AFAIK his plan was to shut down all the modding for FS2 because he didn't like the community or some poo poo.

Bolow fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Sep 27, 2015

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Immediately after Chris Roberts leaves they have the guy who contacted FTC, sends females pictures of his dick and has a subreddit dedicated to criticising Derek Smart on. They really show questionable judgement at times having this idiot on and I feel a bit ill seeing how dirty his fingernails are as he shows his proud collectors editions that nobody cares about to the camera.

Do you think if we all sent pictures of our dick to cig, they would let us on the show too?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Amun Khonsu posted:

She is right. I dont believe the sky is falling.... cig is not the sky

Holy poo poo. Is this really the crazy Brazilian?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Sky is falling, liquidate everything, sell your gaming rig and snap your HOTAS over your knee.

Then move to Tibet and become a monk.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Zeike posted:

Wait a second...then what do I do with this 2 grand worth of space ships?

Maybe there's some way you could convert them into hot dogs...

Mr SoupTeeth
Jan 16, 2015

joke_explainer posted:

Maybe there's some way you could convert them into hot dogs...

It's a safe bet someone in the SC community has a metric ton of hot dogs they'd be willing to exchange.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

Mr SoupTeeth posted:

It's a safe bet someone in the SC community has a metric ton of hot dogs they'd be willing to exchange.

Just PM Dick Wulf on :reddit: and ask him for a picture of his hot dog that he's trying to sell. It's not that substantial, but oh boy is it tender!

RescueFreak
Sep 8, 2013

Mr SoupTeeth posted:

You could try Wulf, he would send you some meat but you have to be female.

Edit: drat it Goredema :argh:

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

RescueFreak posted:

You could try Wulf, he would send you some meat but you have to be female.

Edit: drat it Goredema :argh:

I guess nowadays, everyone is thinking about Dick Wulf's meat. :fap:

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

DancingShade posted:

I don't think it will just be having a timetable shoved down their throats. Assuming that this is what's needed, I think that an Angel investor who's willing to put in the $X million needed to save the project would also demand that outside troubleshooting managers/producers be brought in on a high level to actually make sure the timetable gets followed. They're gonna want concrete guarantees that no more money is wasted on silly inconsequential poo poo at the expense of the core systems and content needed to make a game people can actually play, and I doubt they'd trust CR to provide that without supervision, given how much cash he'd have had to have wasted to need a bailout in the first place.

This would be when things would really heat up, because now the people in charge of the purse strings will likely not be gamers, or dreamers, but grumpy, hard-nosed business types whose central priority is the completion of the project in any form. A ton of weird speculative ideas that have been floating in design limbo are gonna be suddenly shot down and replaced with hard, limited "It does this" pronouncements, the "core vision" will wither under an assault of no-nonsense pragmatism, and the brown sea will erupt into a poo poo tsunami the likes of which the world has never seen.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Why would you assume I'm a cultist and not someone who thinks a flood of refunds could be the straw that breaks the camel's back financially? AP and others ITT have been commenting about how this whole thing rides on the latest and greatest sales followed by citcon, fps success, etc. to get them to SQ42 release. Without knowing where they stand financially with backer funds, loans, investors, etc., I buy this theory, and think that the way this unfolds is to get something playable out in the form of SQ42 and then tack the PU on with the new revenue.

I am working at a company with 3 major offices in Germany (hence my bad English) one in China and one in USA. All together we are 400 employees. We are a service provider for certifications and exceptional well paid.
I asked one of our controller about burn rates and if it is possible to burn 3.5m a month. He said: if you manage to burn so much money a month you literally throwing it out of the window. You can't just add the expenditures. That's not how it works. You need to think about tax reductions, write-offs, public funds for creating jobs and so on. This is especially important for Germany and the UK. Normally after opening a business you don't need to pay (all) the taxes.
Shifting money from A to B helps avoiding taxes too. So normally you can't burn more than 2m max if you have one decent controller in your company.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Please CIG, could we have a financial statement?

Funny thread.

quote:

and while I can't find any direct information to UK law. I'm going to assume it's similar to US law and that is most definitely not Publicly obtainable information.

quote:

please read my other post. I've already proved this is false. and their UK tax return is not Publicly available information.

AP fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Sep 27, 2015

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

But what investor is going to want to touch this thing? One issue is they've already milked their fanbase for 90m so that's got to be taken into account, but they'd also have to consider any liabilities from the crowd funding and all the insane promises Croberts has made. It's already seen as a bit of a joke, and if it all falls apart and there was actual wrong doing it's going to become a toxic brand.

TwatHammer posted:

Probably not at all. UK consumer rights are pretty strong.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

TwatHammer posted:

You've probably got another two years to get a refund in the UK (cut off is game release + 14 days), so you're good as long as they don't run out of money...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

When Kunark released for Everquest I told my mom it was an investment both in myself and the future of computer gaming.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh good, my refund has been "approved'" by Sandi.

I doubt a goon exodus will change anything, particularly while Dsmart is the head anti-cheerleader, but at some point they're going to have to give hard details on what the PU is capable of, and I'm all but certain it will be less than 50 players in any given instance. That has to kill any ideas people had of a true space MMO.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
Can we try to construct the structure of the group? There's quite a lot of entities involved, would they form a structure that allows them to book all revenues down in the UK? I believe I read something about great tax breaks for the game industry being offered for companies down there?

United Kingdom:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

- Foundry 42 Limited, UK
Incorporated: 24 September 2013

quote:

Name & Registered Office:
FOUNDRY 42 LIMITED
FREEDOM HOUSE
CHURCH STREET
WILMSLOW
CHESHIRE
SK9 1AX
Company No. 08703814

Date of Incorporation: 24/09/2013

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
32409 - Manufacture of other games and toys, not elsewhere classified
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 24/06/2015 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 24/09/2014
Next Return Due: 22/10/2015
Mortgage: Number of charges: 1 ( 1 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Last Members List: 24/09/2014

- Cloud Imperium Games Limited, UK
Incorporated: 13 December 2013

quote:

CLOUD IMPERIUM GAMES UK LIMITED
FREEDOM HOUSE
CHURCH STREET
WILMSLOW
CHESHIRE
SK9 1AX
Company No. 08815227

Date of Incorporation: 13/12/2013

58210 - Publishing of computer games
Next Accounts Due: 13/09/2015 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 13/12/2014
Next Return Due: 10/01/2016
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Last Members List: 13/12/2014

- Roberts Space Industries Limited, UK
Incorporated: 7 February 2014

quote:

ROBERTS SPACE INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
FREEDOM HOUSE CHURCH STREET
WILMSLOW
CHESHIRE
SK9 1AX
Company No. 08882924

Date of Incorporation: 07/02/2014

58210 - Publishing of computer games
Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2015
Last Return Made Up To: 07/02/2015
Next Return Due: 06/03/2016
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Last Members List: 07/02/2015

United States:

- Cloud Imperium Games, LLC, West Hollywood, CA

quote:

Incorporation: 10 April 2012
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/West-Hollywood/cloud-imperium-games-llc/103460137.aspx

Filing Type: Domestic
State: California
State ID: 201210110434
Date Filed: Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Registered Agent Ortwin Freyermuth

- Cloud Imperium Games Corporation, West Hollywood, CA
Incorporation: April 16 2013
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/West-Hollywood/cloud-imperium-games-corporation/135769792.aspx

quote:

Filing Type: Statement & Designation By Foreign Corporation
State ID: 03552809
Date Filed: Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chris Roberts: President.

- Roberts Space Industries Corp., West Hollywood, CA
Incorporation: 16. April 2013
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/West-Hollywood/roberts-space-industries-corp/135769790.aspx

quote:

Filing Type: Statement & Designation By Foreign Corporation
State ID: 03552808
Date Filed: Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chris Roberts: President.

- Cloud Imperium Games Texas, LLC, West Hollywood, CA
Incorporation: 2 October 2013
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2fxekb/cloud-imperium-games-texas-llc

quote:

Filing Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)
State: Texas
State ID: 801860496
Date Filed: Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Registered Agent Paracorp Incorporated

Chris Roberts: Manager
Ortwin Freyermuth: Manager

- Gemini 42 Entertainment LLC, West Hollywood, CA
Incorporation: 26 December 2013
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2elzql/gemini-42-entertainment-llc

quote:

State ID: 201336510097
Date Filed: Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gemini 42 Productions LLC, Santa Monica, CA
Incorporation: 28 February 2014
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2eu3qb/gemini-42-productions-llc

quote:

State ID: 201406310360
Date Filed: Friday, February 28, 2014

- Cloud Imperium Games LLC, Santa Monica, CA
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2iiuie/cloud-imperium-games-llc

- Cloud Imperium Games Texas LLC, Austin, Texas
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Austin/cloud-imperium-games-texas-llc/109896805.aspx

Germany

- Foundry 42 Germany

Europa-Allee 52
60327 Frankfurt am Main

Syd Syko
Nov 15, 2012

Out there ----> Somewhere

O Hanraha-hanrahan posted:

But what investor is going to want to touch this thing? One issue is they've already milked their fanbase for 90m so that's got to be taken into account, but they'd also have to consider any liabilities from the crowd funding and all the insane promises Croberts has made. It's already seen as a bit of a joke, and if it all falls apart and there was actual wrong doing it's going to become a toxic brand.

They've had whales waiting in the wings, from the get go, don't be surprised that there are still a few around because ( milked their fanbase for 90m) they can't help thinking there's more cash milk to be had from the same cow.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Serious question: What was it about this kickstarter by Chris Roberts that convinced you to dump a mortgage payment into it?

I'm trying to figure out what is new in the last week that is just now getting people to ask for refunds? Buyer's remorse? An attachment to James Pugh?

e: F it, no need to answer, as it's a personal question. I'm just trying to figure people out.

Okay then, incoming wall of text warning for others: Here's how it went from my perspective. I started out a little over 2 years ago by spending 75$ on the thing. I liked that it was a new thing so I figured that justified the 15$ extra + 60$ standard for what was looking to be a project with AAA game ambitions? Yea, I could live with that.

Then a couple months later, I was genuinely impressed by the show and dance they did through in the aftermath of gamescom 2013 with the hangar release. This was back when Wingman was the public weekly face and :lesnick: was just that weird fat guy, who happened to handle the forums and that few knew of, CIG also released the VD store (lol!) simultaneously as they released the hangar (with no significant delays other than a day or two - no 'two weeks' poo poo back then). And I thought: "Huh...alright, well it looks like they're definitely gonna make something out of this in the end now. Might as well go for the 250$ mark and buy me a Super Hornet, since it seems like a cool killer thing." By that time I had met Dusty over there too, who back then was deep into LTI laundering packages en masse, so I knew through him that if I ever changed my mind, the grey market was still out there for me and I might even make a profit. So I bought in, got on the last of the LTI launder train and that was it.

Then it started going downhill. Then :lesnick: showed he didn't know dick about community management and had his wild rant on goons 'going after' his precious pet moderators. Then, when he hired James Pugh and Will Lewis I thought that he must've started feeling silly and was willing to hand over the reigns to a couple of people, moreso capable than him with this thing, and he can just gently caress off and focus on fanboying over AtV or whatever else useless thing it is that he does over there. But now - Will Lewis gets fired earlier this year, after certainly doing his work as best as he could from my perspective given the horrible moderators he was given to manage and not replace, probably since they all crawled too far up :lesnick:'s rear end to be lodged out, and James Pugh is let go this week in spite of being a solid worker and cool person.

But him being fired and the community poo poo is ultimately just the straw that broke the camel's back for me. As others have noted ITT, it's the fact that over a year we've had nothing significant come out in terms of playable content. A year ago there was a big FPS reveal in PAX AUS, over how we were all soon gonna be floating around and shooting poo poo in the FPS and that thing is still not done. This delay is now bigger than that of Arena Commander! On top of that the poo poo that they do release nowadays (like ArCom) is a buggy, unfun mess and this is the real nail in the coffin for me - very clearly NOT made for multiplayer with friends at all! And they still haven't changed this last part at all! If it isn't the hosed up netcode, it's them completely missing what makes a multiplayer game fun gameplay-wise and basing all of it on IMMERSHUN.

For the longest of times I was on the fence and wondering, whether or not to get a refund. But with this latest thing happening (not just James Pugh, a quality worker, being let go while :lesnick: a fat lazy turd, whose only ability is to emphatically fanboy, along with Disco Lando who probably kept his place similarly by crawling up people's assholes. Also that letter from earlier in the week, that detailed how the work process happens from the inside and which is very clearly authentic, or Sandi or whoever wouldn't have kicked up this much fuss and started these firings) it's become very clear to me now that CIG is a toxic company doomed to fail.

So TL;DR that's basically why I'm asking for a refund now. I've long since learned that you can't reach CIG through words, but it seems hitting them in their wallets (and which makes a statement for them as it does for those 'evil big publishers' they love to constantly point out as the big bad wolf) will definitely get a message across to them. And of course, there's no point in doing it randomly, so now's the perfect time to seize the moment and join in the wave.

I got a reply from Sandi myself, a form type of thing I think, but deffo typed out by her. So yea, prolly gonna get refunded by tommorow since she didn't mention any problems about it, just asked me to confirm if this is exactly what I want. So cool beans.

ehzorg
May 31, 2011

all in all, just another sheet in the roll

Prop Wash posted:

Well said. I won't be asking for any refunds. But then, I didn't spend any more than I'd also be willing to spend on fireworks for a new-years eve party...

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Has anyone yet mentioned how Chris Robber has the face of an annoying ten-year-old child and how appropriate this is

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Sep 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Goredema posted:

I guess nowadays, everyone is thinking about Dick Wulf's meat. :fap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1cdRew-Zg

• Locked thread