Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I do believe Pmush probably is 3P and not scum though and her win condition is probably at least similar to what she claims it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i meant pmush not rarity aaaa

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapitalistPig posted:

Flavor is going to have an important role and you probably shouldn't just blurt out your flavor in thread.

Just sayin, you've been warned.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Sodomeow posted:

additionally I meant to vote for her in the post before that and just forgot to so had to double post the empty vote

But the post before that was on the previous day and to LM:

Sodomeow posted:

You are just forcing this urgency that isn't necessary

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Puntification posted:

But the post before that was on the previous day and to LM:

I was referring to the day 1 vote

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Okay here's the second part of my case, wherein I show how asiina has misrepresented a lot of my posting and tried to get me lynched.

Asiina posted:

I will vote any of the people who are blindly saying they'll vote MCED or TMM and are clearly not reading the thread.

This includes ANarc, LowellDND, Section 31, and Harold Krell.

If I missed anyone who also fit that description I'd vote them too.

Claims I'm blindly saying I'll vote them and not reading the thread when I clearly posted exactly why I would vote them.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'd be okay with voting either TMM or MCED bc either way they flip, their arguments have built up enough polarizing discussion that knowing their alignment will be beneficial to us.

Asiina posted:

##vote ANarc

I don't think a 3P lynch is particularly valuable D1.

Votes for me but without any other reason over her other callouts

Asiina posted:

Why was little mac a viable candidate when only me and chic were voting for him, but now that ANarc also has two votes she is not?

Then tries to actually get people on the bandwagon to vote for me

Asiina posted:

Wanting to lynch either TMM or MCED for information's sake only, preferring TMM because it will give more, despite the fact that he's been semi-cleared as town. It was an excuse to get on the lynch without taking any heat for it if they turn up town when we still had plenty of time to be discussing new candidates.

Also Little Mac is most likely 3P and I don't really want to pursue that at the moment.

Saying I'm scum bc I said I'd be willing to lynch one of those (over a no lynch) to get information. There was no "plenty of time to be discussing new candidates" since I only voted at an hour to deadline.

Asiina posted:

So we both thought he was town, but that I thought he was town is scummy because?

Misrepresenting my case. I didn't say she was scummy bc she thought lumpen was town. I didn't even really know what she thought of lumpen. It was looking back once lumpen flipped and seeing how she did things to keep lumpen out of the spotlight that looked scummy.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
the one quoted in the post i was responding too

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Sodomeow posted:

I was referring to the day 1 vote

Ah ok, might not have been paying full attention to the context tbh, which is ironic.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I just had a rough week last week and it's taken me a bit to get back on track. If the criteria for scum is "lurking" there are other options than me.
##unvote

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

Rarity posted:

Ok, this isn't just bad newbie play, it's legit scummy. All Section is doing is agreeing with the two main consensuses of the thread's suspicion without even going as far as to put down an alignment read himself, which allows him to backtrack after their flips.
I considered D1 lol phase so there's that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Okay here's the second part of my case, wherein I show how asiina has misrepresented a lot of my posting and tried to get me lynched.

Claims I'm blindly saying I'll vote them and not reading the thread when I clearly posted exactly why I would vote them.

Votes for me but without any other reason over her other callouts

Then tries to actually get people on the bandwagon to vote for me

Saying I'm scum bc I said I'd be willing to lynch one of those (over a no lynch) to get information. There was no "plenty of time to be discussing new candidates" since I only voted at an hour to deadline.

I don't think I misrepresented your posting at all. Lynching for information is bad. Lynch because you think someone is scum. An hour is still plenty of time to move votes around. You also don't respond at all as to whether you believe Mithross's lie detector, just saying we should have lynched Madman for information, when he was the closest thing we had to confirmed town on D1. Saying "these people have built up polarizing discussion" is a useless statement. It doesn't tell me whether you think either of them are scum.

I voted for you over the others because I didn't like your vote and also Madman made a reasonable case for you like 3 posts up from my vote.

TMMadman posted:

ANarc is really pinging me right now because she keeps waffling on making an alignment call for either me or MCED. Here are here statements about us:

About me:

About MCED earlier:

There is no call in there and instead she leaves herself wide open to vote for MCED at a later point.

I'm going to try this:

##vote ANarc

Then what does "Then tries to actually get people on the bandwagon to vote for me" even mean? Yes, I was trying to get people to vote for the person I was voting for. The person I thought was probably scum. How is that a bad thing? How does trying to convince people of your vote make you scum?

quote:

Misrepresenting my case. I didn't say she was scummy bc she thought lumpen was town. I didn't even really know what she thought of lumpen. It was looking back once lumpen flipped and seeing how she did things to keep lumpen out of the spotlight that looked scummy.

This is not at all what you said earlier.

Why did she even say this? She's trying to steer the vote off mced (for town cred) while simultaneously trying to keep votes off scumbro lumpen

More defending of scumbro lumpen

If I'm defending Lumpen then obviously I thought he was town. You also thought he was town. Explain why it is different.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
It's really annoying to try and tell you my point of view and you tell me I'm wrong. As if I don't know what I'm thinking

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Then explain it. All I have to go on is what you write, and what you're writing isn't consistent.

Lamenting that you are getting pushed back on your case doesn't really help.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Scratch that thing I said earlier. Didn't realize how new he was.

##unvote

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
HiipFire, are you scum? You seemed to get itchy when I mentioned (on the list) that Little Mac and Poison Mushroom are maybe good-aligned, when it's already widely known that Little Mac did that stunt at D2 to kill Lumpen (the anti fun-aligned), without you really explaining why.

Posted a lot but mostly only consist of one-liner such as:

HiipFire posted:

sup new guy

Please explain.
##vote HiipFire

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
But every time I try to explain myself you have some comeback so I'm over it. Just go on what I've posted already

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Votefinder still thinks lumpen is alive.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

But every time I try to explain myself you have some comeback so I'm over it. Just go on what I've posted already

:psyduck:

Of course I have a comeback for it, I'm defending myself.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
You keep asking the same question over and over again as if I'm going to give you a different answer.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Section 31 posted:

HiipFire, are you scum? You seemed to get itchy when I mentioned (on the list) that Little Mac and Poison Mushroom are maybe good-aligned, when it's already widely known that Little Mac did that stunt at D2 to kill Lumpen (the anti fun-aligned), without you really explaining why.
No I got itchy because you posted a huge list of names which only contained 2 actual reads which seemed like you were faking content hard

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

idk but posting a giant list which had little to no reads on it seems a lot like trying to fake that you're actually paying attention to the game

Also I already said this before so read the game more bud

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You keep asking the same question over and over again as if I'm going to give you a different answer.

You've never really answered it though, which is why I keep asking. Why am I scum for thinking Lumpen was town, but you are not?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Given that imgay is now a contender (and Opop is safe :v: ), I figure I’ll take a look at them.

‘even if mc scum, he doesnt deserve to die first every game’
‘tm, chill out bro’
votes TMM (dead unknown)
voted MCED (town, D1 train)

and… that’s it. low content, sure, but not something I prioritize over the case for Section 31.

##voteSection31

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

LowellDND posted:

Given that imgay is now a contender (and Opop is safe :v: ), I figure I’ll take a look at them.

‘even if mc scum, he doesnt deserve to die first every game’
‘tm, chill out bro’
votes TMM (dead unknown)
voted MCED (town, D1 train)

and… that’s it. low content, sure, but not something I prioritize over the case for Section 31.

##voteSection31

mafia edit ##voteSection 31

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i think u need another try there

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Harold Krell posted:

Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

hey little mac whats with the new avatar?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Harold Krell posted:

Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

Got a case to go with the vote?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
harold krell how could you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Harold Krell posted:

I'm busy right now. Wait six hours so I can redeem myself.

Harold Krell posted:

Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

lol

##vote Harold Krell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
To elaborate on that case. The degree of lurking that Krell has been involved with is completely ridiculous. When called on it, he promises to redeem himself later that day. Instead, he drops a drive-by vote and disappears yet again. It's not town play, and it's coasting by on absolutely nothing.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Kashuno posted:

To elaborate on that case. The degree of lurking that Krell has been involved with is completely ridiculous. When called on it, he promises to redeem himself later that day. Instead, he drops a drive-by vote and disappears yet again. It's not town play, and it's coasting by on absolutely nothing.

Why so defensive?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

You got any kinda case to go with that there vote, chief?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm coming round to lynching Krell.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Harold Krell posted:

Why so defensive?

I'm not sure what part of my post was defensive?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

LowellDND posted:

mafia edit ##voteSection 31

##vote Section 31

You saw nothing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm having a lovely day and don't have it in me to push more for imgay but I still think he's the best vote. Would also vote Opop.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Puntification posted:

I'm coming round to lynching Krell.

what's there to come around from?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Personally I don't want to dunk anyone below the CPig Lurker Threshold just in case they get modkilled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

HiipFire posted:

what's there to come around from?

My desire to lynch someone else first.

• Locked thread