Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
What are the chances of them making a blaxploitation movie?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
The dam has burst. Holy poo poo. Remember when we were like "there's no way that one glass door review is true". It turns out Sandi is a loving monster. So much moreso than I would have imagined.

And if they really used the money for private real estate?? Things are not going to be ok.

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014
For the real state of CIG's welfare, watch the prices of ships on the grey market, which is basically a public confidence ticker.
Usually RSI credits peak when there is release of a new ship - but this time? Barely 5% more.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I love how all the escapist comments are veiled attempts at intimidating the author by suggesting incoming libel suits if the article isnt credible

like the reporter was like "oh gently caress I forgot about that"

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
So yes SC is finally dead?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Soon™

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
Random unrelated reasons to not like germans:
- We voted Hitler into office
- Karl_Ramseier

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

A Neurotic Jew posted:

The dam has burst. Holy poo poo. Remember when we were like "there's no way that one glass door review is true". It turns out Sandi is a loving monster. So much moreso than I would have imagined.

Yeah I'm eating some crow on that one.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

goons still have one ship in case this racist gently caress team con artist actually makes a video game

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Then go and sue him. But instead you guys are dragging his case through the whole internet. Did any one of you asked the "victim" of that sexual harassment how she feels about it?

Congratulations, you're officially The Worst

:frogout:

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
I like the bit in the article about how employees wanted to tell visitors to take their money out and run. Shame that odds are the person would just report the employee to CR for not being a true believer, then drop another 10k in and send off some dickpix.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
OBJECTION!

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

A sneak peek at breaking news on today's "Empire Report"!

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

CrazyLoon posted:

Got my refund actioned by CIG Kraiklyn! Pretty solid response time of 1 day after confirmation on my end, according to him should take 5-10 days to process so I guess we'll see after that and if it doesn't, bug them about it more. Either way, will post an update about it if and when it gets here.

I think they're feeling a bit flush now, with spergs buying their new 900$ fake dreamboat, so by all means - do keep pestering them about your refunds now, because now is the time and not later, when the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kraiklyn. That was the little oval office that took great delight denying my refund back in July. Funny thing is I didn't even see his email until after I got my approval via a different staff member, having resubmit my ticket and processing all my communications through their forums. Kraiklyn if you are reading this get hosed. :lol:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Holy poo poo that escapist column is amazing. :perfect:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
space court is happening and i want kimsemus set free right now!

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
The Escapist article is based on real interviews right? They did not just use Glassdoor as their source?

Because goddamn if that is true how can people not ask for a refund right now?

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

:vince: that article horrry sheeet piiisssss

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

G0RF posted:

Watching in HD eh hotshot?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Raskolnikov posted:

PS: You strike me as a gross creepy dude, you and DickWulf should get along famously.

:iceburn:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Peroxide Cowboy posted:

Kraiklyn. That was the little oval office that took great delight denying my refund back in July. Funny thing is I didn't even see his email until after I got my approval via a different staff member, having resubmit my ticket and processing all my communications through their forums. Kraiklyn if you are reading this get hosed. :lol:

Hahahah...yeah well, at least he's a casual oval office and knows to change with the coming tides and actually be helpful nowadays, apparently. Sandi on the other hand doesn't stand the gently caress down for some e-anonymous plebs, that only fund her space empire as is her right! She's a strong, independent...well poo poo, can't even bring myself to call her a womyn by this point, since that'd be an insult to them.

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

G0RF posted:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Leader responds

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14979-Chairmans-Response-To-The-Escapist

Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007
Chris Roberts has responded to the Article, and it will be updated soon

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

G_G

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Oh god I canl;t believe they are doing this :lol:

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
Hahaha first that article and now THIS?!

What? Is it my birthday?! :laffo: Holy poo poo.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

AP posted:

Soon™

Two weeks

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
They are pretty much having a drunken shouting match on their front lawn at this point

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Holy gently caress that roberts email

I thought this couldn't get any better

Holy poo poo.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

peter gabriel posted:

Watching in HD eh hotshot?
If I'm going to the effort of a photo retouch, I want clean sources.

Sadly, I suspect today's episode may be the last one we ever see. At least with Beck Russum at the helm.

Actually, that's not sad at all. The sooner gone, the better. As low as my opinion was, based on all the unsourced evidence of complete toxicity, I didn't not really expect there would be employee sourced reporting on this topic. With over a half dozen sources-- it's clear-- she's actually even worse than Derek Smart alleged.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

post that poo poo I can't loving click

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
wtf happened to make 650 posts in 10 hours?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
well i am now past the point of being interested in what's true or not and now I am just going to enjoy the ensuing slapfest

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Shala posted:

What? Is it my birthday?! :laffo: Holy poo poo.

This is my current internal state of mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j9x_vPefn8

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CLAM DOWN posted:

post that poo poo I can't loving click

it's long and I dont know all the players like people in this thread do (like John Keefer, etc) so I guess I'm saying someone else (looking at top-slave AP) do it

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
Holy poo poo Chris even works a segue into Gamergate! The drama singularity is at hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Holy poo poo Chris even works a segue into Gamergate!

Chris' response is to call the Escapist another D Smart mouth, then to try to diminish D Smart, then try to call the escapist author a gamergater (I dont know what that means)

• Locked thread