Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
France are Francing hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Glad they got that - they had a winger just screaming for it in on the end of the line...

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Madkal posted:

Scrums are awesome when teams don't use them to try get penalties.

Northern hemisphere teams are bad about that

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Who taught Canada to pass :psyduck:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Who taught Canada to pass :psyduck:

just like that they do some hella good ones

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Did Gareth Davies pushing the guy over make it to tv? It was the best part!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
France are just bullies.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

Tyma posted:

Did Gareth Davies pushing the guy over make it to tv? It was the best part!

They showed someone pushing Ma'afu (the prop) over, can't remember who did it though. I enjoyed it as he played for Cardiff for a while but was pretty useless.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Canada petering out while France remember they're theoretically good is a bit sad.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

goatface posted:

Canada petering out while France remember they're theoretically good is a bit sad.

Theoretically good in the academic sense only

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
Sneaky Cudmore

http://zippy.gfycat.com/TiredIncomparableBeardedcollie.webm

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They did some good stuff today, including their handling of Basteraud in full wrecking ball mode, while looking like they were enjoying it. Nice to see.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

goatface posted:

I reckon you're hosed, mate.

I never thought I'd be glad to have Priestland as an avatar, but not losing another player is a worthy sacrifice. I'll set it up by Monday at the latest: Tyma has approved the picture.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Goon Match Day photo, with my new friends Fallingdownjoe and Nemani Nandolo :

Great day, good result, terrible game, and a stadium full of England fans wearing Fiji shirts.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

fallingdownjoe posted:

I never thought I'd be glad to have Priestland as an avatar, but not losing another player is a worthy sacrifice. I'll set it up by Monday at the latest: Tyma has approved the picture.

Have you got one picked out?

How about one based on this:

with the text "Please love me."

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
How many welsh players died in the last match?

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

hooman posted:

How many welsh players died in the last match?

Judging by fallingjoe and Tyma's avatars, it's a Schroedinger's cat situation.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tyma posted:

Goon Match Day photo, with my new friends Fallingdownjoe and Nemani Nandolo :

Great day, good result, terrible game, and a stadium full of England fans wearing Fiji shirts.

Ha you weren't kidding in that text then! Sorry we never got to hang out in the end, we met a kid from NYC who was mad for Welsh rugby so did the hospitable thing and made sure he had a good time (essentially means we went to Central Bar where it wasn't too chaotic so he could watch the next game and eat lamb cawl). Tiredness kicked in about then and an early night to bed. My fiancé had a really good time, given this was only her 2nd game of rugby watched (and the 1st was Wales/England on Saturday in a bar in Key West, FL).

The English guys in Fiji jerseys to my right in the stadium had a blast too (apart from the non stop ref critique ha) and they loved the stadium. All in all a good night even if the Welsh performance couldn't match the enthusiasm of that game opening drive by the time we got into the second half, and I think there' was about 2 minutes in total spent in the quarter of the field closest to us.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Unimpressed posted:

Judging by fallingjoe and Tyma's avatars, it's a Schroedinger's cat situation.

None of the Welsh players died, so next chance I get I'll change my avatar so something based on the attached picture (hopefully it'll attach as I'm phone posting).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I'm glad that there are no World Cup fixtures tonight, so we can all devote our entire attention to the far more important matter of Edinburgh vs Ospreys on BBC Alba!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

there's the new zealand vs georgia game though :confused:

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

dex_sda posted:

there's the new zealand vs georgia game though :confused:

EDINBURGH.

vs

OSPREYS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/rugby-union/33845761

:toot:.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Georgia will score a try. I can feel it

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Georgia will score a try. I can feel it

Only whilst the all blacks are distracted feasting on the flesh of fallen georgians

butros
Aug 2, 2007

TJ makes the best haka faces.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

The weird thing about the triangular Haka is that they put the least-intimidating guy at the front of it :{

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
I love you Waisake Naholo

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

loving lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's just not quite right. Maybe they should all do them with actual spears.

Oh dear. 80 points?

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Hahaha, the slaughter begins.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hahaha amazing

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, 80-80 final score is on the cards.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Whoops

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Haha nice Georgia

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
loving amazing.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Hahaha....awesome.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Ha sloppy AF but go Georgia!

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Well now

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!
That guy needs to learn how to say "I scored a try against the All Blacks in the World Wup" in English and French so he never needs to buy a drink in a rugby bar again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That might wake them up. They could get feisty.