Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Stubble is ok but it doesn't last long. After 2-3 days I should shave again because it's that short haired beard that's lame and scruffy looking before the more sort of proper 'oh you're actually doing this thing' beard that comes after about a week or so. I don't know. I'm just lazy. Good night!

If you have a trimmer, just quickly go over and reduce the length every couple of days instead of shaving every morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

:hfive:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
beardchat! Beards are cool. My beard grows in red-brown too and it's neat. I used to just have a goatee, but I got lazy about shaving and my now-wife liked it better so here we are I guess?!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

I have technically met a Mafia goon, although he doesn't really play Mafia here anymore. But I did get to sit in the sunny Wrigley Field bleachers with Poque. He is a great guy.

I guess I'd meet other Mafia goons if the chance presented itself, but I don't know if I'd go out of my way to do it. Plus, I think I'm like 10 years older than most people here except FV.

I'm 41.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:hfive:

So am I!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's cool as heck to be in the prime of my youth.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

You guys also signed up for SA within a week of each other!! :aaaaa:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

EccoRaven posted:

nope

but I'll never tell!

oh wait I will it wasn't me.

I have no idea what you're talking about BUT the shots my friend bought everyone last weekend were chased with shots of pickle juice 1:1. it wasn't that bad but it was still rear end-nasty.

Picklebacks!

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
I wish I could grow a beard.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm 15 years old.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

CCKeane posted:

I'm 15 years old.

Lies.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ljtrigirl posted:

I wish I could grow a beard.

No, you don't. Shaving every day is probably the single worst part about being a man.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I'm 15 years old.

We're peers :unsmith:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

No, you don't. Shaving every day is probably the single worst part about being a man.

I already shave every few days. It's just my legs instead of my face.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

But being able to pee while standing up is pretty awesome.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

ljtrigirl posted:

Can confirm would rather shave face than legs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ljtrigirl posted:

But you can wear pants if you mess up

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

CCKeane posted:

I'm 15 years old.

I literally was for a few weeks when I registered this account.

I had a roommate in college who couldn't grow sideburns or facial hair whatsoever and I was super jealous of that.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

I literally was for a few weeks when I registered this account.

I was 14 when I registered this SA account, we were weird teens.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

I do no shave November which I roll into "shave it into a Lemmy December" and everybody delights in it.

Ahh the lemmy. The finest of all facial hair.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

CapitalistPig posted:

Ahh the lemmy. The finest of all facial hair.

Yup.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

BottleKnight posted:

To be fair the alternative was being a regular teen, I stand by my choice

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

Fact: All teens are weird. Even the so called 'cool' ones.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i'm like 184 in dog years

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am between 17 and 42.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

TMMadman posted:

Fact: All teens are weird. Even the so called 'cool' ones.

Fact: this is not a fact.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I opened a new temple game, so everyone find an intellectually feeble friend that you can manipulate easily to play with!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I opened a new temple game, so everyone find an intellectually feeble friend that you can manipulate easily to play with!

Hey Rarity!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I have met a mafia goon in real life! Duck Hunt Dog is on my trivia team now. We crushed the competition tonight, but disqualified ourselves, since an extra person came, putting us over the limit.

Also I would prefer to never grow a hair from my face ever, and look as I did when I was a baby-faced teen, but I am too depressed to fight the face fungus anymore. It now seeks to overtake all things. It's even going salt-and-peppery, probably because my diet is lovely and my depression looms massive.

I am 34. The middle thirties feel about the same as the early thirties.

This has been Wren catching up with tonight's discussion topics in between Wren catching up with The Great British Bake-Off and continuing to fret over imaginary numbers regarding the performance of imaginary mafia players.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

If you have a trimmer, just quickly go over and reduce the length every couple of days instead of shaving every morning.

There are ways to probably keep things simple, but it's a shame that I have to. Anyway, my life is actually pretty fine right now so I have to look for things to complain about and that's number one. If we're talking ages I'm 26. It's been a good year.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read that Australia has a giant Kangaroo problem

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Giant kangaroos or a giant problem?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
both

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
that's actually a common misunderstanding, australia has a giant giant kangaroo problem problem.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm 30! Yesterday at the high school I work at, someone asked me what grade I'm in. :sun:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Yeah I get that a lot too. Especially with short hair, no glasses, and a perfectly clean shaven face. I guess the only saving grace of the beard is that it makes me look my age. We're going to look swell in the future.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
kangaroo tastes nice

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dear mafia thread

I'm very tired. Yesterday I worked all day, then spent all night waiting in the emergency room with gf for something that was not really an emergency (all the non emergency places were closed)

Now I have to work for another full shift hooray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Allen Wren posted:

I have met a mafia goon in real life! Duck Hunt Dog is on my trivia team now. We crushed the competition tonight, but disqualified ourselves, since an extra person came, putting us over the limit.

It would not be fair to let us actually compete, regardless of team size.

yuming posted:

I'm 30! Yesterday at the high school I work at, someone asked me what grade I'm in. :sun:

I am 33 and don't quite get that, but I am somehow the youngest member on our staff so they all think I am a lot youger than I really am and my students never get close to guessing my age. I doubt I have more than a few years left of that before age catches up though.

DuckHuntDog fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Oct 2, 2015