Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

akadajet posted:

she has to sensually rub it into her boobs to consume

burgin' ain't easy

burgersnype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
shovel knight dlc is pretty fun almost done with it

man some people are really butthurt over how much acclaim undertale is getting

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Tatsujin posted:

shovel knight dlc is pretty fun almost done with it

man some people are really butthurt over how much acclaim undertale is getting

:shittydog:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:tem:

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
undertale is fairly amusing. I'm 2 hours in and went on a date with a skeleton and met that dog but honestly it's getting stale and I hope there's not much left

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You're about halfway done.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Quiet physically cannot consume food.

kojima alt found

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
since i put in my notice, i've been streaming games all the time. it's good.

http://www.twitch.tv/dunkman

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

armada wins tbh5, rip USA

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

Quiet Can't Enjoy Her Sandwich (because of parasites) hope that clears things up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/axWEQ7S.gifv

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

terran drops on the resource line have been a thing since 1998

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

code talker can, why cant quiet? did i miss something?

Her lungs and internal organs were burned to a crisp during her fight with Ishmael and Ahab. The parasite (the one that covers) lives on and repaired her skin and altered it to act as a photosynthetic lung. Am I the only one here that listens to the tapes?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's weird to have done a handful of missions with Quiet and have her help me waste a Skull squad or two, then come back to a random cutscene of her being tortured for no particularly clear reason.

Is there a explanation later for why future sadistic torture maniac Ocelot is the voice of reason who doesn't really seem to get off on torturing and executing people unnecessarily?

Like Kaz becoming a borderline psychotic rear end in a top hat due to having half his limbs blown off and having his organization, home base, and most of his friends blown up kinda makes sense.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Fabricated posted:

It's weird to have done a handful of missions with Quiet and have her help me waste a Skull squad or two, then come back to a random cutscene of her being tortured for no particularly clear reason.

Is there a explanation later for why future sadistic torture maniac Ocelot is the voice of reason who doesn't really seem to get off on torturing and executing people unnecessarily?

Like Kaz becoming a borderline psychotic rear end in a top hat due to having half his limbs blown off and having his organization, home base, and most of his friends blown up kinda makes sense.

not really an answer but kaz accuses ocelot of being a torture maniac but ocelot denies it. ocelot is never really a 'sadistic torture maniac', he only comes of as one in one and two because he's the one who interrogates you, which makes sense since he's established as being a trained kgb interrogator in tpp

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Fabricated posted:

because it's his job. kaz is insane and obsessed with revenge so ocelot has to be the voice of reason to make sure mother base doesn't go off the rails. ocelot's no stranger to playing a role to fit into the surrounding environment. he seems more sadistic in later games because he's playing up that part of his personality to impress and deceive his supposed superiors at the time.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

:shittydog: perfect

and yeah shovel knight dlc is great i just got the game without even knowing it existed then i finished the game and was all WUHHHHHHH???

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

bump_fn posted:

can someone summarize why this is funny I'm not reading it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGRsEF953n0

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

BBJoey posted:

because it's his job. kaz is insane and obsessed with revenge so ocelot has to be the voice of reason to make sure mother base doesn't go off the rails. ocelot's no stranger to playing a role to fit into the surrounding environment. he seems more sadistic in later games because he's playing up that part of his personality to impress and deceive his supposed superiors at the time.

the syringe kickstand was p hosed up but gently caress huey anyway toss that trash in the ocean
lmao forever at kicking a fit at the soldier trying to move the exoskeleton then him having to toss em anyway
trash idiot hell fucker

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

so apparently undertale highly encourages playing through several times :stare:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Beast of Bourbon posted:

since i put in my notice, i've been streaming games all the time. it's good.

http://www.twitch.tv/dunkman

35 y/o it man trying to catch Pewd's swag. sorry bruh its not gonna happen.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

death .cab for qt posted:

so apparently undertale highly encourages playing through several times :stare:

if the most secret ending isnt at least as ridiculous as nier ending d then i dont care :colbert:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Notorious QIG posted:

if the most secret ending isnt at least as ridiculous as nier ending d then i dont care :colbert:

at least in nier you can just mash through the combat and 'replays' are like two hours tops
but yeah its nowhere near as good especially considering how long it takes

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
i really can't imagine playing undertale twice, the only enjoyment is the initial run, and even that is sparse

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Notorious QIG posted:

Its seriously up there. this game gets real intimate with the fourth wall and there's repercussions for getting one ending before another.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Bhodi posted:

i really can't imagine playing undertale twice, the only enjoyment is the initial run, and even that is sparse

kill everything runs completely change the character interactions with you and introduce like three new ones

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

35 y/o it man trying to catch Pewd's swag. sorry bruh its not gonna happen.

Lol.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

like drat, undertale is a good game but it actually gets better directly because of multiple playthroughs, it introduced all new poo poo and then dunks on you

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

death .cab for qt posted:

Its seriously up there. this game gets real intimate with the fourth wall and there's repercussions for getting one ending before another.

i really do want to play this game at some point but i am a poor

oh well im still super busy with destiny

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
cmgsvs:

also i randomly got that rain cutscene when going back to motherbase and :stare:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

terran drops on the resource line have been a thing since 1998

LOVE it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I do a 1/1/1 mine drop open every game

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Smythe posted:

I do a 1/1/1 mine drop open every game

gently caress u

also how is lotv now that injects are gone

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Kuvo posted:

cmgsvs:

also i randomly got that rain cutscene when going back to motherbase and :stare:

skip cutscene came in real handy that time

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Kuvo posted:

cmgsvs:

My Best Friend Can't Be This Bad At Dentistry

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Constant Hamprince posted:

skip cutscene came in real handy that time

F...fa...fuh..fuh...no! I made a solemn vow to never use words that spread hate.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Knuc U Kinte posted:

F...fa...fuh..fuh...no! I made a solemn vow to never use words that spread hate.

*furiously googles navaho word for 'human being'*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Constant Hamprince posted:

*furiously googles navaho word for 'human being'*

ohpi

• Locked thread