Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

Between football yesterday and yardwork today I've been neglecting this. I may have been wrong about Biaga as his content today has been scummy and I'd vote him but I like where it is right now on SSV.

I pretty much agree completely with this post. Kash has been acting scummy, but Biaga has been pretty scummy today too. I think there is one scum in the group of Kash/CC/Biaga, but it's really weird because both CC and Biaga are kind of tunneling on Kash and that isn't usual scum behavior.

The only problem with lynching SSV is that we don't get a lot of information from it, but given his play so far, it's not like we're losing much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Podima posted:

His early d2 posting once modkill/replacement was threatened was all about throwing shade at various easy-target people without building cases, bad setup spec, and clearly pushing to get himself above the modkill line. Once he got there that night, he vanished from the thread without actually putting a vote down. Yes, I get Australia time, but he then wandered off to post in TWO OTHER MAFIA GAMES without returning to this one over the next 24 hours. Since then, all his posts in the thread have been terrible low content contributions that do nothing to advance the town cause. (He's still the only one below the mod+votefinder line, notably.)

SA! poked at a few different people on d1, but he ultimately threw a lot of shade on SSV and then wound up dead. This, combined with SSV's immediate leap to trying to open up multiple NK possibilities at the start of d2, looks really suspicious.

As bad as Biaga's lack of posting is, I still think that SSV has raised more red flags than he has right now with fewer posts in this thread. ##vote ssv

Okay it definitely doesn't look good that he's been posting in other games and not here. That really, really looks bad.

I didn't read SSV's discussion on night kills as too suspicious but you put it in a much different context than I was reading. I thought it he was being a earnest. I'm going to have to reread SSV.

I really wish SA had left us with a final vote.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Biaga posted:

Why, should I continue to state that I think you are scum? Yes, I have other suspicions but you continue to prove to be a petty, defensive, bloodthirsty, and overall scummy player.

I will keep my vote as it is now, I am pretty happy with my decision.

I really wish you would post more. This is a lovely attitude. The more you post, the more you help town. What are your other suspicions?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I would vote SSV in order to avoid no lynch/me being lynched, but I'm confused why no one else is willing to vote the player who is literally saying they won't provide any reads

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Green Intern posted:

Formatting, why.

Reposting my sections for Colonel Corazon and Vimes:

Neutral/Undecided
Colonel Corazon - Alright, I'm mixed in my opinion here. You pushed Hermetic at the same time as Kashuno in your first big rambly post, and then voted Kashuno. Backed off on that once Hermetic started to break down. I reread this post of yours, and put out this weak assertion that Gabriel Pope would have been smart to kill Someone Awful, and then you back off on it. Immediately after giving Vimes a pass, you get back on Gabriel Pope for supposedly defending Kash while quoting him as saying that he thinks Kashuno is scummy. It reads like muddying the waters to me. I don't like it.

Kinda Scummy
SirSamVimes - Posting is really light on content D1. He brought up the whole setup spec discussion, which has been a minor distraction/annoyance throughout D2. Seriously light posting on D1, which comes down to "I'm getting ~vibes~ from Kashuno."

When I made my first effortpost I legit thought Kash was scummier. Do you mean backed off on Kash when Herm started melting down? I unvoted Kash because I wanted to read what the hell was going on with Herm and didn't want a quickhammer on Kash when other poo poo was going down.

With regard to Gabriel and SA, I pointed out that he had some reason to want SA dead but it seems pretty weak (esp because SA was backing off of Gabriel before he died). I had a fairly neutral take on SSV as well, but Podima' post about him and SA have given me good incentive to revisit my take. I brought Gabriel back up again because I thought he made a lovely post. Overall I think Gabriel's posting has been helpful in general but I feel conflicted, that post towards me being part of the reason. I'd vote for Gabriel to avoid a no-lynch but he's not my first target.

Biaga is having another poo poo day so I'd vote for him. I feel like Podima is pretty darn town so seeing his read on SSV makes me feel like I need to reconsider how neutral I think SSV is. I think I might be wrong on my original assessment that Gabriel had more reason wanting SA dead than SSV.

I'm pretty confident that Kumba is town, even though he voted Herm he's been making a ton of helpful posts.

TMM and Nth seem town, but I don't trust them as much as I trust Podima and Kumba as town. I'm not so sure on you all the time Green, but I've appreciated you pointing out bullshit in my posts and asking people to explain themselves better.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Sorry for going AWOL, had company over and it tied up a lot more of the day than anticipated.

Need to do some catching up but I think Kashuno is probably still the best candidate for a lynch. He's been putting forth some effort, but not enough that I'm comfortable discounting him.

SSV is more persistently scummy with his lurking behavior and lazy bandwagon votes, but he hasn't done anything as spectacularly lovely as the D1 hammer. I'd still be down with lynching him but like TMM said I think we wouldn't get as much info from his flip.

CC's play has been sloppy as hell and that still makes me suspicious, but... he still very well may be right. One of the reasons I wouldn't mind lynching Kashuno is that his flip could potentially tell us a lot about the people that have been pushing him hard.

Will take another look at Biaga, most of his posting today has struck me as being more newbie-ish than anything else but I might be over-correcting after how much I laid into him early D1.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Kashuno posted:

:frogsiren:REMINDER: Deadline is 4PM EST! :frogsiren:

I will be working from home, and should not have any issues being on for deadline.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Corazon posted:

SSV hasn’t been posting a whole lot. He doesn't feel blatantly scummy to me and I feel like he had a good reason to vote Herm too. SSV never really brought up SA except to say he was townie (after SA was dead) so there’s really not much to go off there.

I feel pretty neutral on SSV but would feel better if he posted more. If SSV doesn't post more and just kinda sneaks through D2 I'm going to be a little more worried. With Gabriel, I’m kinda getting scummy vibes because of his response to my second effortpost:

I'll grant you that apparently my post already opened your eyes a bit but :psyduck: how is this a good reason to vote herm:

SirSamVimes posted:

Contentless? The post I quote was reason enough to vote, and I explained further after that. If you disagree with my vote there's nothing wrong with a contrary opinion, but framing my argument like that is weird and scummy. That said, after rereading I'm more leery of the fact that Hermetic jumped on the Biaga vote and hedged it at the same time which definitely pings my scumdar.

This word salad translates into "Herm made a post I didn't like so I voted him, and Herm voted for someone that was acting scummy so I think he's scum." ???

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I would vote SSV in order to avoid no lynch/me being lynched, but I'm confused why no one else is willing to vote the player who is literally saying they won't provide any reads

The way I see it is this - SSV has fewer posts and yet comes off as scummier than Biaga to me in terms of lurking in this game (but not others) and having connections to NK targets vs. Biaga's fixation on you, and SSV doesn't have the excuse of newbieness to hide behind that Biaga does. Both are bad, but from a purely analytical perspective we can only hang one, and if I had to pick which of the two would be less dangerous to keep around for town in terms of experience and competence level, I'd rather keep Biaga than SSV. Hopefully you see where I'm going with this?

Biaga - No offense, dude, but if you're scum, you're massively bumbling it. If you're town, you have a chance to redeem yourself and post some non-Kash reads like multiple people have asked you to do. At this point it's your only chance.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Night kill speculation is really bad because it's incredibly easy for a scum player to look at the day and see "Oh hey, this guy's putting a lot of shade on this player. If I kill him, that guy will look really bad."

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Okay I'm going to put a vote on the person I'm most suspicious of because I'm not very likely to be awake at deadline time.

##vote Kashuno

I'll be around for a few more hours though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Night kill speculation is really bad because it's incredibly easy for a scum player to look at the day and see "Oh hey, this guy's putting a lot of shade on this player. If I kill him, that guy will look really bad."

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your point?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I agree with you

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Oh. Carry on then.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
SSV is there a reason you find me scummier than the guy who flat out said he isn't going to provide reads?

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

I'll be at work during the deadline but I'll try to be watching so I can switch my vote to Sam to avoid a lynch if need be. It's looking like biaga will get to lurk another day...

Biaga if you're out there please :justpost:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If you point out clearly to me someone flat out stating they will not provide reads, I will switch my vote to them before going to sleep. Too tired to actually sift through all of I assume Corazon's history.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Biaga posted:

Why, should I continue to state that I think you are scum? Yes, I have other suspicions but you continue to prove to be a petty, defensive, bloodthirsty, and overall scummy player.

I will keep my vote as it is now, I am pretty happy with my decision.

"I totally have other suspicions but I'm not going to state them."

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Corazon posted:

I'll be at work during the deadline but I'll try to be watching so I can switch my vote to Sam to avoid a lynch if need be. It's looking like biaga will get to lurk another day...

Biaga if you're out there please :justpost:

Biaga doesn't have to live to lurk another day if you move your vote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

Okay that works for me. ##vote Biaga

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

In any case it's bedtime now, hopefully I will awaken to the discovery that a scum got lynched

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

SirSamVimes posted:

:stare: I doubt that the scum have two nightkills in a 13 player game, so what are we thinking? Serial killer or town role?

:confused:

I know you're saying two slightly different things but you're pretty fixated on obfuscating NKs today.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

So taking a play from Lumpen's playbook:

~~**~~Kashunote with reasoning summaries~~**~~

Trustworthy Town
  • TMM - playing normal town play, nothing really sticks out here
  • Podima - Lots of effortposting with actual alignment calls, content requests, and analysis. Genuine reactions.
  • Kumba - Pushing to generate content, making calls with votes.
  • Gabriel Pope - Lots and lots of content analysis with prodding people to respond to his accusations and summaries. Willing to engage
Notoriously Neutral
  • SSV - Little content d1(par the course for SSV) and continued into d2(not so par), with no real serious alignment reads.
  • Nth Doctor - Lot of words that say very little.
  • Green Intern - Idk man I can't get a read on this one.
Seriously Scum
  • Colonel Corazon - Do I really need to go over this one again?
  • Biaga - Very weak and weird responses to being pushed d1, strange interactions with CC. Fake voted me

So looking back, the thing that bothers me the most about this post is that Kash effectively has 5 people in his town reads since I'm assuming he is including himself as town. Why so many town reads? Kash, if Biaga and CC are both scum, then why are they both attacking you so obviously? Do you think the entire scum team is newbies?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Kash, can you please tell me what you think of my case on SSV and my reason for voting him over Biaga? Your fixation on Biaga today is starting to smell like OMGUS, especially with his laser-focus on you since d1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I've also got 5 people as currently not town? In a 13 player game, it's probably 2 scum 1 SK if that is indeed an SK kill running around. Just because I have a bunch of people I get town vibes from right now, does not mean that they cannot change over time. I have no problem with the scum team being all relatively new players. I'm starting to cool on CC though.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
Suspected Town:

Kumbamontu: Overall my impression of him and his posts have been rather reserved but overall helpful and supportive. His schooling of me on day one was helpful, and while he could have turned it into a pretty ruthless easy day one kill he was reasonable. His attitude doesn't seem to hinder the group.

Nth Doctor posted:

Let's talk about Corazon

Nth Doctor: I actually really like his logic. I think his above post regarding Corazon well thought out and helped assure some of my own suspicions. I have hgot no negative feeling from him at all.

TMMadman: I think he is too pitchfork to be a serious threat and he reads more like he is completely unsure about his decisions. Nothing about his posts have seemed threatening.

Undecided:

Podima: While I love his posts and his clarity, I can't help but take into consideration previous games. The consistency of his posting, seems almost too calculated and I part of me is leaning toward this being a really good facade. He has power over the group and its attention, much as he did in the last game, and I can't seem to shake the feeling that he could be using it to his advantage. The killing of SA on the first game struck me as interesting. While the struggle between SSV and SA was noteworthy, I think SA was the second strongest player to Podima and if I were "Theoretical scum Podima" SA would have been my go to target as well. While evidence escapes me, I have an itch and I can't seem to settle it. He's too clean. I think if anything he would be a stellar Serial Killer, but probably not scum.

Gabriel pope: I honestly suspected Scum d1, but d2 has started to shake my opinion. I think his continued call for inclusion by all players is a pretty town thing to do, I find it it also an easy flag to seem inclusive and supportive of the group. Overall I think his posts have been pretty obvious and he seems to come to pretty simple conclusions regarding player suspicions. I don't really think he has contributed during d2 and while that could just be an issue of his activity, I believe its more likely an issue of him really lacking strong feelings one way or another. If anything he has dropped on my scale of suspects and I fully expect to ignore him as a thread if I make it to d3.

Green Intern: If anyone personifies the "play like a townie" its green intern. I think he has avoided serious attention by posting the most generically out of anyone and I can't help but see him as more interested in keeping attention away from himself. I am getting strange reading from this guy, and while his lists seem almost pretty basic, one thing struck me as interesting in his more recent player list.

Green Intern posted:

Neutral/Undecided
Colonel Corazon - Alright, I'm mixed in my opinion here. You pushed Hermetic at the same time as Kashuno in your [/rl]first big rambly post, and then voted Kashuno. Backed off on that once Hermetic started to break down. I reread [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744083&userid=172410#post451019276]this post of yours, and put out this weak assertion that Gabriel Pope would have been smart to kill Someone Awful, and then you back off on it. Immediately after giving Vimes a pass, you get back on Gabriel Pope for supposedly defending Kash while quoting him as saying that he thinks Kashuno is scummy. It reads like muddying the waters to me. I don't like it.
I find this to be very compelling evidence to support the fact that CC is scum yet you keep it in your undecided. Continually you think I am a "big target" because I was active on day 1 within the first few pages and stapled a target to my own face, but have recently fell back on being a little more quiet.

CC: I don't get a scum feeling from him, if anything he might be playing the Serial Killer well. Part of me suspects an overactive townie. I agree that some of his actions have been suspect, but then again I think blunders are part of the game.

Scum:

Kash: I don;t think I need to post anymore here. I just fail to see how everyone can keep him on their list of suspected scum and still keep him around. You and SSV seem to complimentary, and the individual devotion does nothing to help your cause.

SSV: I can't say that the recent cases against you have been anything but consistent and I am really starting to agree with them. I was undecided on d1, but d2 has really built my suspicion. I think Podima's post is probably one of the most consistent finger points toward SSV I have seen in this thread so far and I can't help but being convinced. Also that vote for me was just an excuse to try and avoid defending yourself against podima's post and hoping to push the group for the "hey he isn't contributing, he's and easy kill" solution. I think you are quick to agree with Kash, and the undertones cooperation sticks of scum.

With that said, my vote stands. Kash is by far the most obvious scum. We have to accept the fact that 3 people of our group of 10 are not townie. I think the most obvious are Kash and SSV, the third is harder. right now I would lean toward CC but I have my doubts. I cant help but suspect Podima but there is no way he is mafia scum.

Thats my 2 cents. Now its time to prep and go back to work. gently caress you service industry.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

Kash, can you please tell me what you think of my case on SSV and my reason for voting him over Biaga? Your fixation on Biaga today is starting to smell like OMGUS, especially with his laser-focus on you since d1.

I do see your case on SSV, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

How a player relates to the NK is usually a bad route to go down. I just recently played a game where a cop outed a player as not-town, but for a bunch of reasons we didn't lynch that player that day. I was scum that game, and we ended up killing the cop that night in order to force the entire games attention on that non-town player. It worked perfectly and allowed us another day, we ended up winning.

His content is weak and pretty terrible overall.

I don't understand your reasoning for finding SSV more scummy than Biaga. Again, I don't follow the logic anyone is using to not vote a player who actively is not playing mafia.

preview edit: Oh hey he posted.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Biaga posted:

SSV: I can't say that the recent cases against you have been anything but consistent and I am really starting to agree with them. I was undecided on d1, but d2 has really built my suspicion. I think Podima's post is probably one of the most consistent finger points toward SSV I have seen in this thread so far and I can't help but being convinced. Also that vote for me was just an excuse to try and avoid defending yourself against podima's post and hoping to push the group for the "hey he isn't contributing, he's and easy kill" solution. I think you are quick to agree with Kash, and the undertones cooperation sticks of scum.

If we are scum together, why wouldn't he just bus me at this point for easy town cred?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That said, I am happy Biaga came back with actual suspicions and reads on people! I still feel bad about him, and think he is likely scum, but at least he's participating.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Biaga posted:

With that said, my vote stands. Kash is by far the most obvious scum. We have to accept the fact that 3 people of our group of 10 are not townie. I think the most obvious are Kash and SSV, the third is harder. right now I would lean toward CC but I have my doubts. I cant help but suspect Podima but there is no way he is mafia scum.

I'm going to give your full post history a reread since I appreciate the fact that you listened to all of us and clearly took time to lay out your thoughts and suspicions but :siren: how do you know there are 3 non-town left in this game :siren:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

SirSamVimes posted:

Okay that works for me. ##vote Biaga

That was remarkably easy.

SirSamVimes posted:

Okay I'm going to put a vote on the person I'm most suspicious of because I'm not very likely to be awake at deadline time.

##vote Kashuno

Kashuno posted:

The "person you're most suspicious of" drops one post and that persuades you to lynch someone else? Really?

Of course, he's gone to bat for you before, so it makes sense you would return the favor:

Kashuno posted:

Vimes lurks and posts little content on d1 in every game he plays. it's a nulltell for him.

Kashuno posted:

So taking a play from Lumpen's playbook:

~~**~~Kashunote with reasoning summaries~~**~~

Notoriously Neutral
  • SSV - Little content d1(par the course for SSV) and continued into d2(not so par), with no real serious alignment reads.

Since, after all, you have before:

SirSamVimes posted:

Kash looks fine so far. We're both on the same page with regards to squinting suspiciously at Biaga for this, and he rightly boggles at Corazon for doing a lurker poke so early. Hermetic I'm not sure about, I don't like how hedgy he's being but that might be newbie hesitance.

SirSamVimes posted:

I still have no scum pings from Kashuno, despite the fact that he seems to be one of the main focuses.

I'm half inclined to call Vimes/Kashuno scumteam and call it a day. However, one thing gives me pause:

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm getting ~vibes~ from Kashuno.

He livotes Hermetic when there starts being pressure on him. He defends me for my lovely lurking which is a weird thing to do unless he knows I'm town and wants to look good if I get lynched for being bad at Mafia. Hammers prematurely (seriously why the hell would you do that). Makes a "too scummy to be scum" argument day 2. States that Corazon's casing has been "disproved on every point" which I'm not really seeing. I'm assumign you mean Corazon's big ol' effort post, but it didn't state anything which was concrete enough to prove wrong just opinions on your opinions.

Corazon feels townie for me, he seems to be making a conscious effort to analyse people's posts and find scum. Feels a lot like he was once he got the hang of Mafia later on in the Mad Max game I was running so I'm leaning town for now and I don't get why Kashuno's so fixed on him.

This is literally the most effort SSV has put into scumhunting all game. He makes good points on Kash and he doesn't seem to be just latching onto other peoples' posts to justify his suspicion on Kash. His attempt to buddy up to Corazon feels really facile, though--CC's been pretty lurky and way too focused on a single, obvious target. If Kash hadn't gone and made CC's case for him, CC would be looking super bad by now.

And yet... again, Vimes ditches his ~vibes~ the instant Kash asks him to switch to Biaga. Between this and the awkward attempt to buddy up on CC, this post feels really, really insincere.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kashuno posted:

If we are scum together, why wouldn't he just bus me at this point for easy town cred?

Why don't you vote for him?

Kashuno posted:

I do see your case on SSV, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

How a player relates to the NK is usually a bad route to go down. I just recently played a game where a cop outed a player as not-town, but for a bunch of reasons we didn't lynch that player that day. I was scum that game, and we ended up killing the cop that night in order to force the entire games attention on that non-town player. It worked perfectly and allowed us another day, we ended up winning.

His content is weak and pretty terrible overall.

I don't understand your reasoning for finding SSV more scummy than Biaga. Again, I don't follow the logic anyone is using to not vote a player who actively is not playing mafia.

preview edit: Oh hey he posted.

I think you're still pushing for me out of resentment rather than logic (kinda like you did on d1). You deflect for SSV to me because it's convenient and while my posting hasn't been the strongest over the last 2 days(out of game) you continue to face serious suspicion and provide little to no actual defense against any argument. Even now as people suspect both you and SSV of cooperation you continue to feed that suspicion by defending one another.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Biaga posted:

Why don't you vote for him?

I think you're still pushing for me out of resentment rather than logic (kinda like you did on d1). You deflect for SSV to me because it's convenient and while my posting hasn't been the strongest over the last 2 days(out of game) you continue to face serious suspicion and provide little to no actual defense against any argument. Even now as people suspect both you and SSV of cooperation you continue to feed that suspicion by defending one another.

I've already stated my willingness to vote SSV, and that I think his posting today is terrible. I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that I'm defending him other than the fact that I find you scummier than him?

Also please point to me where I've voted you out of resentment instead of actually casing you.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Podima posted:

I'm going to give your full post history a reread since I appreciate the fact that you listened to all of us and clearly took time to lay out your thoughts and suspicions but :siren: how do you know there are 3 non-town left in this game :siren:

2 people were killed on night 1. In a 13 person game, no way would there be 1 scum 1 serial killer. the balance isn't there. Simple rules of Werewolf and Mafia suggest a numerical value for each positive and negative (positive for town, negative for non-town) and games should be dictated off the equal value of both parties. townie regulars being the lowest positive value, while townie roles being higher poitive values. We had 3 townie roles killed on the first day cycle, which assumes that if the town was packed with 3 unique power roles the value of town would be greater then if the kills would all be regular town. To balance that there would have to be more than regular negative. Added with the evidence of the 2 kills we can suspect at least 3 people are scum of which 1 is serial killer (because of the extra kill) and 2 have to be cooperating as mafia. (unless there are 2 serial killers in which case that would be a mind gently caress but I doubt that would be the case, it just seems like to much of a paranoid guess.)

That's my logic at least.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Furthermore, I realize you state that I don't have any defense against any argument, and yet I've been clearly willing to engage players on their arguments against me, and have even repeatedly answered the same accusations. You are bizarrely tunneling me, when this day started I wasn't even voting you!

Gabriel Pope posted:

The "person you're most suspicious of" drops one post and that persuades you to lynch someone else? Really?
Of course, he's gone to bat for you before, so it makes sense you would return the favor:
Since, after all, you have before:
I'm half inclined to call Vimes/Kashuno scumteam and call it a day. However, one thing gives me pause:
This is literally the most effort SSV has put into scumhunting all game. He makes good points on Kash and he doesn't seem to be just latching onto other peoples' posts to justify his suspicion on Kash. His attempt to buddy up to Corazon feels really facile, though--CC's been pretty lurky and way too focused on a single, obvious target. If Kash hadn't gone and made CC's case for him, CC would be looking super bad by now.
And yet... again, Vimes ditches his ~vibes~ the instant Kash asks him to switch to Biaga. Between this and the awkward attempt to buddy up on CC, this post feels really, really insincere.

This is a good case that I really like. It feels like SSV trying to make sure I don't move my vote to him as if agreeing with me will make us look aligned.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I've already stated my willingness to vote SSV, and that I think his posting today is terrible. I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that I'm defending him other than the fact that I find you scummier than him?

Also please point to me where I've voted you out of resentment instead of actually casing you.

You are voting for me the same way you voted for hermetic the first day, the only difference is that you are not with the majority this time. You admitted that you voted hermetic because he was more annoying to you rather than logical. You showed no regret at playing a hand in killing a townie roll but attributed your vote to hermetic being unhelpful to the game, rather then acting scummy. You are doing the same to me, and you justify it by stating that i am not "playing mafia by not posting" this time.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am totally fine with my SSV vote and don't plan on switching.

I am curious though if someone please briefly summarize whatever the case on Kashuno is because I feel like the cases are, to me at least, lost in a spew of the forum equivalent of verbal diarrhea in huge effort posts that I don't have the time to read at work

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
I hate to do this but I am out the door now, I will be inactive for the vote.

My vote stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

I am totally fine with my SSV vote and don't plan on switching.

I am curious though if someone please briefly summarize whatever the case on Kashuno is because I feel like the cases are, to me at least, lost in a spew of the forum equivalent of verbal diarrhea in huge effort posts that I don't have the time to read at work

No one has yet to case me on d2 content; the cases are that I was an rear end in a top hat d1 and that I hammered herm early.

• Locked thread