Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Sounds like.

(And yes, Chic is Bob Belcher.)

##vote Chic Trombone

I'd feel pretty sour if I was scum right now, not gonna lie. The balance just got massively upset in the town's favor, I don't think it'd be possible for even perfect scum play to win in this situation.

TL;DR: Going by flavor, we probably have one scum left not counting Chic, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they're frustrated and low effort.

so looking at who is left , honestly, you are the only one I can see as the last scum,if there is one after chic, I know I am Jimmy Pesto and I am a miller, Kashuno tracked chic, who will very likely flip scum to the kill, and ssv is the flavor cop that outed chics flavor.

That pretty much leaves you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
oh thats a hammer already? jesus , sorry met.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Votecount for Day 6

Chic Trombone (3): CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Poison Mushroom
Not Voting (2): Chic Trombone, SirSamVimes

Chic Trombone was put out of business. She was Bob Belcher, Town-Aligned Vanilla Follower. (it's in here somewhere)

quote:

"Listen, you're my children and I love you but you're all terrible at what you do here."

Night 6!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Poison Mushroom didn't show up for work today. Pmush was Teddy, Town-Aligned Vanilla Flavor Cop.

quote:

"Are you coming to my party tonight? I'm making a three-bean salad, but it's bring your own bean. Can I put you down for garbanzo?"

Remaining Players (3)
CapitalistPig
Kashuno
SirSamVimes

Day 7!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: Go, go, gadget! :ghost:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Umm

kashuno claims to have tracked chic to the kill and that didn't happen, SSV claimed flavor cop and was right.

It's kashuno who has officially broken my trust. :mad:

##vote kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##unvote

unless ssv got some kind of busdrive or redirect as his gift from the truck?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
uggh

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

It's a fair assumption to make that if the final scum was just a goon, they're not anymore. I'm still pretty suspicious of Kashuno for that claim though. What are your thoughts, Pig?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:ghost: ya'll dumb, go town etc. :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Okay hold on don't kill me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I attempted to follow Cpig on n5, and got redirected to chic. It told me chic made a killing action. I attempted to follow cpig on n6, and got a passive action.

It's SSV

##vote SSV

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

Actually I'm confused.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Burger of the Day

It's Fun to Eat at the rYeMCA
(comes on rye w/ mustard, cheese & avocado)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Didn't you say you tracked chic to the kill? Are you now saying you're a follower when we already have a flipped follower?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

(I'm going to have to use that role sometime, it seems neat)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SirSamVimes posted:

It's a fair assumption to make that if the final scum was just a goon, they're not anymore. I'm still pretty suspicious of Kashuno for that claim though. What are your thoughts, Pig?

I really don't like kashuno here its a pretty big stretch to say that the last scum (which would have to be you here) got a ticket that gave him a busdrive to mess with kashunos result.

You showed you had a successfuly flavor cop, but it doesn't make much sense for pmush to get flavor cop as their special power from the truck if you already had it.

Either of you could be scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Okay so here's the story of events now that I go digging through my PMs to be clear.

I was followed N4: I got Absorber from the truck
On N5: I attempt to follow cpig. That attempt is redirected to Chic Trombone, and it tells me that Chic made a killing action that night. I assume this means I followed Chic to the kill.
On N6: I attempt to follow cpig again, and this time am successful. I receive a result that Cpig used a passive action.

This makes sense, as Chic had previously stated:

Chic Trombone posted:

apparently kashuno did nothing last night? if i'm reading my results right

However, my ability was a one-shot. Chic followed me multiple nights for some reason. I know it sounds weird, but that is what happened. I'm back at my previous conclusion that it has to be SSV

##vote ssv

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So your claim goes from being Tracker to Follower now that we reach the final day, huh?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't know they were different, nor have I ever had either as a role :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh god this is stressful, you are both so scummy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pig I'll freely admit I hosed up role names, and that my results are sketchy as hell.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

It just seems really convenient to say that you happened to get followed multiple times and absorb multiple charges of the ability, especially seeing as you managed to cause a mislynch and put us in lylo where you claim to have a result that guarantees a scum found.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Feeling like you were right at the start of the day, pig.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The results are weird, I'll admit it. I was confused as everyone else when Chic turned up town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If I was scum why would I gambit on chic when there was already suspicion?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:shrug: In the hopes of getting one person to go along with your claims on the final day.

I'm trying to work this out, and a thought occured to me. Can you two list your neighbourhoods? I'm going somewhere with this, and if it makes you feel better, I'll give mine.

Bowmore, Chic, SirSamVimes, uranus

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

If I was scum why would I gambit on chic when there was already suspicion?

This is what I'm struggling with it makes no sense as a gambit from a "last scum" perspective.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SirSamVimes posted:

:shrug: In the hopes of getting one person to go along with your claims on the final day.

I'm trying to work this out, and a thought occured to me. Can you two list your neighbourhoods? I'm going somewhere with this, and if it makes you feel better, I'll give mine.

Bowmore, Chic, SirSamVimes, uranus

It is me kashuno kumba and taste

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So do you think you have an all town neighbourhood, and that mine was half scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think the neighborhoods were random.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SirSamVimes posted:

So do you think you have an all town neighbourhood, and that mine was half scum?

Possibly, It's setup speculation though and I don't really want to look at something like that at this very critical time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
its speculation about the flavor that led me to fervently think chic was scum, afterall.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Honestly my head says Kashuno but my gut says ssv.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

I think the neighborhoods were random.

pretty convenient imo

CapitalistPig posted:

its speculation about the flavor that led me to fervently think chic was scum, afterall.

I was just bringing it up because it's the primary gimmick of this game and I was wondering if that made it relevant.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
kashuno come into the doc.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

This is what I'm struggling with it makes no sense as a gambit from a "last scum" perspective.

CapitalistPig posted:

Exactly. If I were scum, it would make absolutely no sense for me to gambit on this when I could've easily just let you lead the charge, look bad, and get yourself lynched today.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You misplayed and now you're trying to regain lost ground. Knowing what the correct move would have been now does not mean you knew it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So, looking back on it. I think cpig is the redirect I received. Gamer did get a scum result on him from his cop, and "I'm a miller" is a stupid post we should've just lynched him then to test it out but now we're in a weird situation

##vote cpig

• Locked thread