Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PseudoFaux
Oct 9, 2012
I don't think there's enough time left in this charade to shave and regrow a healthy bush to get a response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Gryphon0468 posted:

Because endeavor is the name of the new ship jpeg released recently.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

PseudoFaux posted:

I don't think there's enough time left in this charade to shave and regrow a healthy bush to get a response.

shave it, and glue it back on..

PseudoFaux
Oct 9, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

Think that instant hair shaker works on pubes?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
A sloppy gooey mess of glued on pubes. Yes. Do it. You must.

For science.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

FooF
Mar 26, 2010

SneakyFrog posted:

Just do a stop-motion-style time lapse of you shaving it off and then play it in reverse.

Edit: You see, pube-chat is both more interesting and entertaining than the current iteration of Star Citizen.

FooF fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 7, 2015

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

LCL-Dead posted:

A sloppy gooey mess of glued on pubes. Yes. Do it. You must.

For science.

I will retweet the gently caress out of it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FooF posted:

Just do a stop-motion-style time lapse of you shaving it off and then play it in reverse.

thats even better

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dammit, I had to go back and check cause I thought heaven's gate had posted something good.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

PseudoFaux posted:

send this video to Sandi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2MdSrOKys

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao gently caress this thread

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Let's compromise. Set your pubes on fire.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Then douse them in pubby tears.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Made a bingo card for people going to citcon...

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"Sandi mentions her non-white friend"

I laughed too hard at this.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
I genuinely feel sorry for the people who dropped $10,000 on this ~~game~~, emptying out 401k's, using student loans for it, etc. They hoped to be getting SpaceHeaven 2.0, but it wouldn't surprise me if CIG completely crashes at this point. Having read all the Escapist articles, it may not be 100% true, but it seems drat close.

And you should glue other people's pubes on to your face. Sandi would love that and definitely give you your refund.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

LCL-Dead posted:

"Sandi mentions her non-white friend"

I laughed too hard at this.

I guess it's not a good sign that "everything goes smoothly" made me chuckle.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

https://m.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3nsmay/official_new_corvo_missing_family_post/

"I am a PC game" should be changed to "I am a PnP RPG"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MoraleHazard posted:

I genuinely feel sorry for the people who dropped $10,000 on this ~~game~~, emptying out 401k's, using student loans for it, etc.

I really cant. Its just mindboggling to me that anyone could.

MoraleHazard posted:

And you should glue other people's pubes on to your face. Sandi would love that and definitely give you your refund.

However this is also a good option. A pube lesnick beard for the double whammy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PnP JPG.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

What's actually kinda funny about people talking about gluing pubes to various body parts... In the theatrical makeup industry, you can't beat someone's old beard glued to a sponge as a fake beard/stubble stippler.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Doctor Butts posted:

Too Many Time, Too Many Money and Too Many Passion.

And not much love to go round.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Xaerael posted:

Both groups of fans are idiots?

At least buttcoiners lost only 75% of their money.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Just make a short video modelling your merkin, duh.

:nws: :lesnick:-sized http://imgur.com/kbwo8Vz :nws:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ok, unless Chris is insane, can you imagine the stress he's enduring right now?

With all the talk about mis-management, his wife and kids, money being mis-used (or outright stolen), screwed up HR practices, lawsuits, refund requests, AND NO VISIBLE PROGRESS ON THE ACTUAL GAME.

I can only imagine he's operating of a couple of hours of sleep a day and is hell to be around right now (double that for his wife, Sandi).

The reversal of fortunes must be pretty bad too. When this thing started he was literally treated like a king wherever he went. Gifts were given, praise flowed freely, love and adulation. Now? It's all crashing down on him.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Most damning tweet yet.

fake edit: from the ex-team lead of Wow

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!

FooF
Mar 26, 2010

Hamburger Test posted:

And not much love to go round.

This is a land of confusion.

This is the 'verse we live in (whoaaah)
And these are the jpegs we're given (whoah)
Sell them and let's start trying (whoaaah)
To make up for all that we have lost

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gryphon0468 posted:

Description as follows: Espera Prowler – Named after the UPE military designation, the Prowler is a modernized version of the infamous Tevarin boarding craft from the First Tevarin War. With the recent discovery of the lost Tevarin planet in Kabal System, Espera’s engineers were given unmitigated access to examine the preserved ships found in several of the caches, before meticulously recreating the design choices. The Sentinel’s effectiveness as a rapid personnel deployment vehicle was mainly due to its silence. The boarding was constructed using a variety of techniques to minimize its signatures and get close to unsuspecting vessels before quickly deploying their boarders via EVA. With the updated Prowler model, you will find the perfect fusion of two culture: the elegance and effectiveness of the Tevarin war machine combined with the reliability of modern UEE technology. (While lacking some of the upgrades of the modern version, vintage Tevarin-built Prowlers restored for modern spaceflight are prized by owners lucky enough to locate them.)

That sure is a lot of fluff, is there a game to go with it?

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

Lmao gently caress this thread

You should never have given it up fellow elephant.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no_recall posted:

Most damning tweet yet.

This dude uses the term SJW seriously btw

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
It's just kind of sinking in how insane it is that they hired Gary Oldman for this space videogame. It's unfathomable.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
In the Gor-Bl'orth constellation, where Kerullian pirates kill and rape (but never rob), there is a planet called T'lot-Benach. From this planet come the fiercest space warriors in the whole known 'verse. Their wills were forged in the second war for Caratt-Al, their bodies were forever changed with the Forbidden Tech by the immortal Lord Fig-Natugh, and their minds are warped with anger and rage. The only thing that prevents them from taking over the system is that there is no loving game where this lore exists. They only exist inside of this stupid post. They are not real in any sense of the word, no matter how much you stretch it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Asema posted:

Star Jitizen Whale.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gryphon0468 posted:

https://cloudimperiumgames.com/jobs

64 job openings, 6 of which are in Austin. Tell me again why a company about to run out of money would be looking to fill a further 64 positions?

Because they're idiots.

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.

no_recall posted:

Most damning tweet yet.

This is coming from the worst game developer boss ever, you'd think it would lend credibility, but this guy legit thought spending $3 million on a lovely bus was a GOOD IDEA.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wookie Bouquet posted:

This is coming from the worst game developer boss ever, you'd think it would lend credibility, but this guy legit thought spending $3 million on a lovely bus was a GOOD IDEA.

Sounds like he's perfect for estimating how much money Croberts would need piss into the wind to finish the game.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Ok, unless Chris is insane, can you imagine the stress he's enduring right now?

With all the talk about mis-management, his wife and kids, money being mis-used (or outright stolen), screwed up HR practices, lawsuits, refund requests, AND NO VISIBLE PROGRESS ON THE ACTUAL GAME.

I can only imagine he's operating of a couple of hours of sleep a day and is hell to be around right now (double that for his wife, Sandi).

The reversal of fortunes must be pretty bad too. When this thing started he was literally treated like a king wherever he went. Gifts were given, praise flowed freely, love and adulation. Now? It's all crashing down on him.

Well at least that espresso machine is being put to some use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Asema posted:

Does it stop what he's saying to be the truth though? Im seeing some otherwise reasonable people bending over because they cannot fathom the possibility that a GGer or whatever has the common sense to point out that this game cannot be completed with the amount of money they have and at the pace they are going.

Its basically a ponzi scheme where the new funds are being used to finance things that should have been finished a year ago. Eventually the well is going to dry up and some features and jpgs will never be finalized and hopefully its not one of features or ships you wanted because lol.

• Locked thread