Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Is that a metaphor for smoking pot, or was it something literal and amazing?

Some dude got doped up and cooked to death sitting in their car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

he was on heroin or something and passed out in a car in like texas heat or something and literally baked himself to death

i'm gonna have a look for the link but no promises

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Is that a metaphor for smoking pot, or was it something literal and amazing?

No, fairly literal iirc. Some guy popped a potpourri of pills after some anger episode or something and then dozed off in the car, died of a heatstroke or heartfailure or somesuch.
If I remember the details right, this came up because his wife came into TCC and was asking whether the leftover pills she found were still fine to take in some combination.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

No, fairly literal iirc. Some guy popped a potpourri of pills after some anger episode or something and then dozed off in the car, died of a heatstroke or heartfailure or somesuch.
If I remember the details right, this came up because his wife came into TCC and was asking whether the leftover pills she found were still fine to take in some combination.

no it's better than that she was asking how to appeal the insurance company's (rightful) decision to deny her 'accidental death' claim because his bloods came back showing massive levels of narcotics

holy loving lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3583393

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Two Finger posted:

no it's better than that she was asking how to appeal the insurance company's (rightful) decision to deny her 'accidental death' claim because his bloods came back showing massive levels of narcotics

holy loving lol

Think I'm remembering some other case with my second sentence there, because I definitely recall some spouse coming into TCC and asking whether the leftover drug cocktail their loved one died of was okay to pop.

In other news, I'm now going to drink no less than six cans of PBR and then write up an extra credit essay on that angry Black Lives Matter chick that interrupted Bernie Sanders and then had a talk about it at my school two weeks ago. This should be a fun and productive use of my time.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

no i think you're right i remember something like that as well i dunno where from though

is there like a wall of fame of lives SA has claimed, i know there was that one guy in TFR that was asking about birdshot or something who went on a halloween rampage, as well as no end of loving retards in TCC

the thread i linked before was her trying to commit insurance fraud, this is the other one

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557301

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Oct 7, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Think I'm remembering some other case with my second sentence there, because I definitely recall some spouse coming into TCC and asking whether the leftover drug cocktail their loved one died of was okay to pop.

holy gently caress it's the same thread

quote:

Sad side effect of losing him - I have no idea of the dosages of any of this stuff and don't plan on experimenting with it. /sigh

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Two Finger posted:

i know there was that one guy in TFR that was asking about birdshot or something who went on a halloween rampage,

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1704519&highlight=

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Two Finger posted:

holy loving lol

Jesus. On the one hand, it's a hell of a story. On the other hand, the dude's children are basically doomed. Thanks for the link.

Edit: SA bodycount: don't forget the Slenderman slasher. Nobody died, but compared to, say, Caro, it's downright comical.

Double edit: Whoops. Guess the Slenderman slashing actually was a fatality. Go, Something Awful.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 7, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

gently caress me, every time I start drinking for essays, I figure I've finished after like half an hour of intensive writing and then I look at the time and 2 hours have passed.
I'm basically the acloholic equivalent of a stoner.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do we have an over/under on the amount of people Caro killed? Because war tourism is a hell of a better story than fuckin "puckins"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Jesus. On the one hand, it's a hell of a story. On the other hand, the dude's children are basically doomed. Thanks for the link.

Edit: SA bodycount: don't forget the Slenderman slasher. Nobody died, but compared to, say, Caro, it's downright comical.

What was the slender man slasher?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Two Finger posted:

What was the slender man slasher?

Some goons made up a ghost story for fun. (Image urls are dead.)
It took off on the internet, as these things do.
People pretended to take it seriously.
Then two 12-year-old girls stabbed their friend to death as a sacrifice to the internet ghost.

FYI, most major religions got started with less in the era before smart phones and cameras.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Duzzy Funlop posted:

In other news, I'm now going to drink no less than six cans of PBR and then write up an extra credit essay on that angry Black Lives Matter chick that interrupted Bernie Sanders and then had a talk about it at my school two weeks ago. This should be a fun and productive use of my time.

Wait, Marissa Johnson, the girl that interrupted him in Seattle? She's giving talks?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Professor Bling posted:

Do we have an over/under on the amount of people Caro killed? Because war tourism is a hell of a better story than fuckin "puckins"

that's not how over/under works. If I was a bookie, I'd set it at 4.5 including medical malpractice. Now you choose to take either the over or under.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Under

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

make sure to include something about how he's probably the only candidate out of the whole field that thinks black lives actually matter.

and Maybe Dr. Carson. Maybe.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

that's not how over/under works. If I was a bookie, I'd set it at 4.5 including medical malpractice. Now you choose to take either the over or under.

I'll take the under, he's too retarded to actually accomplish anything. If he killed someone it was entirely by accident. Does committing suicide by getting imprisoned by the Syrians count as a kill?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'll take the under, he's too retarded to actually accomplish anything. If he killed someone it was entirely by accident. Does committing suicide by getting imprisoned by the Syrians count as a kill?

I don't think being starved/beaten to death/dying of cholera counts as suicide

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Suicide by stupid

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'm pretty sure there was youtube videos of him being a sniper and shooting at people.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

At least one from Libya but nothing more exciting than him taking a few shots at houses in the distance.

Rip in piss Caro.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Force de Fappe posted:

At least one from Libya but nothing more exciting than him taking a few shots at houses in the distance.

Rip in piss Caro.

he had some unlisted videos were he had a 'duel' with another sniper and supposedly hit the other guy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just want to say gently caress the VA.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I've had an overall pleasurable experience with them aside from a couple long waits for appointments and nothing else really drastic. And I've been using it for a lot. But keep fighting the good fight because it's hilarious when people who are still AD bitch about the VA (not saying you)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/RytVuTy.gifv

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I could do without the piercings tbh.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I've had an overall pleasurable experience with them aside from a couple long waits for appointments and nothing else really drastic. And I've been using it for a lot. But keep fighting the good fight because it's hilarious when people who are still AD bitch about the VA (not saying you)

My experiences were good with my first doctor. He left to go take over a senior spot at a small medical school nearby. He was amazing.

My current doctor/nurse team are loving horrible. The VA hospital in lake city, fl gave me a god drat staph infection on the back of my head. The current doc doesn't actually read any of my secure messages. The communication stops at the nurse, so I think things are handled and it turns out they hadn't done a god drat thing. I'll be filing my second complaint with the patient advocate and request a change of doctor again today.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I could do without the piercings tbh.

shut the gently caress up whip

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ded posted:

Sorry :saddowns:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ded posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm a fan.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Had a girlfriend with absolutely amazing C-cans, pierced just like those, except she didn't get that you need to sanitize your loving nipples when there are holes and rods in them lest they smell. The boob-haver, unfortunately, doesn't notice this unless grabbing a tit and plucking it up to their nose every once in a while is a part of their routine.

"Honey, could you please wash your nipples, they stink...again." is also not something this particular girlfriend was willing to be told.
Eventually, she took them out for me because I pretended like I just didn't like piercings at all, but I will miss those times we'd be at some public pool and basically everyone within 40 yards could see what was up, ogling the gently caress out of her rack while I was wearing my smuggest smile.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ded posted:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I will miss those times we'd be at some public pool and basically everyone within 40 yards could see what was up, ogling the gently caress out of her rack while I was wearing my smuggest smile.

Welp, consider me a convert. Piercings for all boobs.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just want to say gently caress the VA.

lol it took about 10 weeks to get to see a psychiatrist at the VA and about 8 days at my university's clinic

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://jalopnik.com/clarkson-hammond-and-mays-show-is-going-where-top-gea-1735217371?rev=1444239394907

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gently caress the BBC

• Locked thread