Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

they do if you laugh enough

I was watching one of those videos of people riding a roller coaster and passing out and I laughed so hard I passed out and fell of my chair. KARMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Okay, here's a post that's going to come completely out of left field, but here goes: just for kicks and giggles, I play Ultima VI not to actually beat the game, but to achieve certain material goals, mostly to steal all the "legal" loot in the game and arm my party the best way possible. Which means trying to get free halberds. Which means beating the living snot out of lots of gargoyles. Which means this has now become a wonderful stress release for me, during which I can listen to my favorite "chill" soundtrack. So here are some of my current favorite "Gargoyle Murder" songs:
- "What I Got," Sublime
- "Soul to Squeeze," RHCP
- "The Choice is Yours," Black Sheep
- "OPP," Naughty By Nature
- "The Next Episode," Dr. Dre
- "Gin and Juice," Dre & Snoop
- "In Da Club," 50 Cent
- "Wish You Were Here," Incubus
- "Take a Picture," Filter
- "Sister Havana," Urge Overkill
(Why yes, the Avatar did experience his high school years during the 90s, why do you ask? :D)

Scaly Haylie

gargrindin'

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Jerry Cotton posted:

Okay, here's a post that's going to come completely out of left field, but here goes: just for kicks and giggles, I play Ultima VI not to actually beat the game, but to achieve certain material goals, mostly to steal all the "legal" loot in the game and arm my party the best way possible. Which means trying to get free halberds. Which means beating the living snot out of lots of gargoyles. Which means this has now become a wonderful stress release for me, during which I can listen to my favorite "chill" soundtrack. So here are some of my current favorite "Gargoyle Murder" songs:
- "What I Got," Sublime
- "Soul to Squeeze," RHCP
- "The Choice is Yours," Black Sheep
- "OPP," Naughty By Nature
- "The Next Episode," Dr. Dre
- "Gin and Juice," Dre & Snoop
- "In Da Club," 50 Cent
- "Wish You Were Here," Incubus
- "Take a Picture," Filter
- "Sister Havana," Urge Overkill
(Why yes, the Avatar did experience his high school years during the 90s, why do you ask? :D)

I respect you and your choice in music.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is undertale worth the :10bux:?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

I've heard it's good.

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

I will probably maybe get it. How much is 10$ to you? I bought a salad and it was 10$ so :shrug:

(Very nice salad tho.)

Scaly Haylie

Yobgoblin posted:

very yes. the demo should still be floating around somewhere if you want to try that first.

bawk

Yobgoblin posted:

Lizard Wizard posted:

very yes. the demo should still be floating around somewhere if you want to try that first.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why is the soundtrack separate and :10bux:... :confused:

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Yobgoblin posted:

why is the soundtrack separate and :10bux:... :confused:

it's that good

Salmiakki

undertale was so great

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scaly Haylie

it's true

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Salmiakki posted:

undertale was so great

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

undertale might be the best game i've played this year

FreshCutFries

has anyone played tales from the borderlands? i love telltale but i absolutely cannot stand borderlands

Scaly Haylie

Thingyman posted:

has anyone played tales from the borderlands? i love telltale but i absolutely cannot stand borderlands

i've only played up to about the end of the first episode but i like what i've seen so far.

FreshCutFries

Lizard Wizard posted:

i've only played up to about the end of the first episode but i like what i've seen so far.

are there like...actual jokes in it? the blurb says it has the "trademark borderlands humor" which seems like a big red siren to me, but telltale were always really funny before they started doing serious stuff.

Scaly Haylie

Thingyman posted:

are there like...actual jokes in it? the blurb says it has the "trademark borderlands humor" which seems like a big red siren to me, but telltale were always really funny before they started doing serious stuff.

luckily, it's also a big red herring. it does have actual jokes.

FreshCutFries

Lizard Wizard posted:

luckily, it's also a big red herring. it does have actual jokes.

cool. thanks to you and to gearbox for lowering the comedy bar so far that i actually had to make sure that a comedy game had jokes in it.

Scaly Haylie

Thingyman posted:

cool. thanks to you and to gearbox for lowering the comedy bar so far that i actually had to make sure that a comedy game had jokes in it.

for a minute there i thought you were calling me a bad poster, haha

FreshCutFries

Lizard Wizard posted:

for a minute there i thought you were calling me a bad poster, haha

i can go from serious to sarcastic so fast your head will spin :twisted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hey guys lets trade cards on the Star Wars card trader app, my new favorite video game

(I can't run battlefront well or else I'd be playing it)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ron color
shut the door. its ok. youll miss one or two of us but its fine. seal us in here forever

Scaly Haylie

ron color posted:

shut the door. its ok. youll miss one or two of us but its fine. seal us in here forever

what the gently caress

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ron color posted:

i'll grind the key into a powder

----------------

tao of lmao

Darkest Dungeon is 40% off this weekend. I really like it and maybe you will too.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
it's a p good game make sure you install the naked animes mod tho

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

word association

arnbiguous
if you could make any 1 video game real which one would it be

follow up question, what if you were trapped in it

I think for me the first one is rocket league and the second one is the Kim Kardashian phone game

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

Scaly Haylie

video games are already real, i play them every day

3D Megadoodoo

im full of poo poo posted:

if you could make any 1 video game real which one would it be

follow up question, what if you were trapped in it

I think for me the first one is rocket league and the second one is the Kim Kardashian phone game

like real as in the game would be reality or real as in the game would exist? former: tony hawk's pro skater, latter: outcast 2

follow up answer: that would be terrible that's what

cute anime girl

I loved undertale and it was good?

drilldo squirt

I've been playing starpoint gemini 2 and I can't stop. Someone help me.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

time to play mgs4

Scaly Haylie

my favorite part of PS3 games is when you have to charge your controller for like an hour

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

I've been playing starpoint gemini 2 and I can't stop. Someone help me.

How is that game? I've seen it on steam a few times but being burned with space related games steered me away from it.

drilldo squirt

It's fun but making money is kinda lovely. The only good way to do it is stealing other ships which is kinda hard when you first start.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

i'm the worst at stealth, but the best at necessary murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Meow
i'm bad at everything except for hiding the bodies