Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EmmyOk posted:

The Nick Diaz petition made it

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Rousey's mom is right and the US government has to comment on Nick Diaz. It's a good day.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

Skip My Posts posted:

No wonder her husband killed himself

:staredog:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wanna be at the meeting where someone has to explain to Obama who Nick Diaz is. Bonus points if they show the post NSAC interview

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It feels like Christmas comes earlier every year :allears:

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

EmmyOk posted:

The Nick Diaz petition made it

I can't wait to hear the response.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
"What is MMA, and who is Nick Diaz?"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Northjayhawk posted:

"What is MMA, and who is Nick Diaz?"

Hey, Cher is onboard. Obama might come out, say 209 motherfucker and grant a presidential pardon.

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hey, Cher is onboard. Obama might come out, say 209 motherfucker and grant a presidential pardon.

"Now let's be clear... The Nevada State Athletic Commission is, uhh, selling folks wolf tickets. [Pause while the press corps snaps photos] And you all are eating them up."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Chickpea Roar posted:

I can't wait to hear the response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

This is going to be awkward because the main job of the White House press corps is spinning poo poo.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I honestly can't believe the Nick Diaz petition made it lmao

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This is going to be awkward because the main job of the White House press corps is spinning poo poo.

lol

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:perfect:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Wow, the Dublin fight card is now down to 9 fights total.

Weird, when you click through the Whiteford fight and the McLellan fights are there but currently on the front page all they're listing is 9 fights.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:golfclap:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Charles Gnarwin posted:

lol

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

MycroftXXX posted:

"Now let's be clear... The Nevada State Athletic Commission is, uhh, selling folks wolf tickets. [Pause while the press corps snaps photos] And you all are eating them up."

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:cawg:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

lmao

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Good poo poo.

Also lol at the person or two who seem to think Obama will actually be briefed on this any more than a memo saying "here's what the press secretary intern had to poo poo on this week."

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:laffo:

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Charles Gnarwin posted:

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Vince McMahon's Underpants

Ty1990 posted:

I honestly can't believe the Nick Diaz petition made it lmao

The Cher effect is more than just Auto-Tune

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hot drat!

VincesUndies fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Oct 14, 2015

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I'm sure the president will want to help one of his old choom gang buddies any way he can.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:drat:

Thrawn
Sep 10, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:pwn:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I don't know if this got posted, but Chuck Mindenhall did an in-depth piece on Doug Crosby. Other than the sheer insanity of writing songs for the Cro-Mags and watching PPVs in Russian spas, the most revealing part is learning that Crosby's scores are always poo poo because he straight up made his own scoring system. How can an athletic commission continue to use him when he is pretty upfront about not following the 10-point must system that all of the other judges are using?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I always knew GSP had a type.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

hahaha

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Bluedeanie posted:

Good poo poo.

Also lol at the person or two who seem to think Obama will actually be briefed on this any more than a memo saying "here's what the press secretary intern had to poo poo on this week."

I would presume that literally no one in this thread thinks this.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Le Saboteur posted:

Grey underarmour man looks like a swole as hell Ross Pearson

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Le Saboteur posted:

I know you are joking but you are actually spot on, the guy I know who GSP *allegedly* came on to is a Abercombie looking guy

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Skip My Posts posted:

No wonder her husband killed himself

:qq: how dare you make fun of Mark hunt the man is an angel :qq:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

:qq: how dare you make fun of Mark hunt the man is an angel :qq:

joking about Ronda's dad who killed himself and Vitor's sister being kidnapped and murdered is cool but don't make fun of Mark Hunt

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Le Saboteur posted:

Sage Northcutt is a stud I'm excited to see him fight again

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

:holymoley:

corillon
Jun 18, 2004

When you giggle you leak piss.
Grimey Drawer

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I don't know if this got posted, but Chuck Mindenhall did an in-depth piece on Doug Crosby. Other than the sheer insanity of writing songs for the Cro-Mags and watching PPVs in Russian spas, the most revealing part is learning that Crosby's scores are always poo poo because he straight up made his own scoring system. How can an athletic commission continue to use him when he is pretty upfront about not following the 10-point must system that all of the other judges are using?

Yeah he sounds like a cool/interesting dude who is lousy at being an MMA judge.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

don't make fun of Mark Hunt

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

corillon posted:

Yeah he sounds like a cool/interesting dude who is lousy at being an MMA judge.

he doesn't sound all that interesting really

• Locked thread