Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Gulag... seems ok. I liked his response to Kashuno. Defensive and a bit OMGUS but with some shrewd observations that read town.

Poison Mushroom posted:

What the gently caress is this? This sounds a lot worse than GOTG, IMO, because it was immediately after posting what looks like a pretty weak case on standard CPig behavior.

##vote SSV

This is a terrible vote on SSV. After that Pmom's been all about the puzzles. What game are you trying to actually play here?

Taste is... being even less insightful in this game than I've seen him of late. His one mindedness on Hal is odd. Lean scum.

GoG and I agree on a lot of things.

I can't read Hiip. I don't know what he's going on about or where he stands. Though this was funny to read in his sequence in within his posts:

I don't trust Jon Joe. A lot of vapid votes that seem to just follow the crowd and he just kinda plays it cool with the less serious nature of this game overall and doesn't get involved.

I'll admit I visibly skimmed Kashuno, Punt, and Asiina. I'll get back to them but I need a break for now.

Ninja: Bolded names for clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

To those that voted SSV I ask why?

So between Taste, Jon Joe, and Pmom, I think Jon Joe is the most suspicious. ##vote Jon Joe

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pmush, not Pmom :v:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina I am very disappointed in you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
screw you hal

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ok we should go back to scumhunting though. Hal, who do you think is scum?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Gulag... seems ok. I liked his response to Kashuno. Defensive and a bit OMGUS but with some shrewd observations that read town.

Can you give examples of his shrewd observations?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It's only one post but considering it's Gulag that may be enough. I really liked this one post:

GulagDolls posted:

I said I don't think postcount matters because it is so early in the game, yes, and then made another point about how making a bunch of posts is not a necessary requirement for sounding fake as GOTG implied, and in fact an artificial quality in posting is something that tends to seep through in individual posts and not in someone's entire posting 'style' as a whole.

I don't like how you attempted to frame my post. It's very dishonest. I think you are attempting to appear town by jumping on me because it gives you more of an excuse to not make a significant comment on the other potential murder candidates, and possibly because one or more of them is your scumbuddy.

I also dislike this statement of an obvious mafia truthism for no reason. Furthermore, I am OMGUSing you with my spaghetti strat, and you will surely die by chainsaw defense. LYLO. ##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That's a weird post to choose as your good post from Gulag

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It the one that seemed to have a coherent strand of thought running through it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kashuno you said you liked that post. once you say you like a post you cannot take it back.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

kashuno you said you liked that post. once you say you like a post you cannot take it back.

I did like that post :)

100YrsofAttitude posted:

:vince:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill 100 yrs. no way around it

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Gulp. That seemed pretty coherent.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##Vote 100 I don't like these most recent posts, and I didn't like SA already.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wait, what happened with Hal?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Wait, what happened with Hal?

He didn't die and I'm ignoring him now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

##Vote 100 I don't like these most recent posts, and I didn't like SA already.

what exactly do you not like about them

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'll admit I visibly skimmed Kashuno, Punt, and Asiina. I'll get back to them but I need a break for now.

Offering opinions on players having not read all the things going on

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It's only one post but considering it's Gulag that may be enough. I really liked this one post:

When asked to clarify on good opinion of Gulag, offers one post and goes on after that to state that it seems like Gulag isn't even posting intelligently.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Gulp. That seemed pretty coherent.

this.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote Kashuno I roleblocked him last night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yoW!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kashuno hell i believe it.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
##vote Kashuna i accept this outcome JJ has literally never steered me wrong

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nice gambit but considering scum still clearly had an action last night it doesn't make much sense.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote JJ

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Nice gambit but considering scum still clearly had an action last night it doesn't make much sense.

yes because the poisoner definitely isn't third party, that would be unprecedented

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

jon joe posted:

##vote Kashuno I roleblocked him last night.

If you were going to be so direct about it, why wasn't it the first thing you said today?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

If you were going to be so direct about it, why wasn't it the first thing you said today?

Because I wanted to see if anyone else would own up to stopping the NK/I was being really lazy as my eyes glazed over at the thought of reading this thread.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

yes because the poisoner definitely isn't third party, that would be unprecedented

I've never seen a 3p poisoner but I guess I'm still relatively new so no, that possibility hadn't crossed my mind.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Not to mention if that's the case, why didn't we have someone poisoned n1?

Your argument doesn't seem to logically follow to me JJ

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

jon joe posted:

Because I wanted to see if anyone else would own up to stopping the NK/I was being really lazy as my eyes glazed over at the thought of reading this thread.

Also isn't it possible that the poison was the scum's doing and you just stopped some other action?

I feel it's high time I read Kashuno's post history.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Also isn't it possible that the poison was the scum's doing and you just stopped some other action?

I feel it's high time I read Kashuno's post history.

Yes that's possible, as Kashuno himself argues.

But I think it's far more likely that he's scum and I owned him during the night and now I'm going to own him today, too.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would mafia choose delayed kill over kill, if they could do one or the other..

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

why would mafia choose delayed kill over kill, if they could do one or the other..

That too

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I also owned Kashuno night 1 by RBing Hal.

Kashuno posted:

If anyone does this I hate you and you should stop playing mafia.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

Couldn't acclerate the end-game by staggering it that on one night you get not only a poison death but also the NK?

I just started reading but Kashuno hasn't claimed has he? Like whatever other action he could've been doing?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have not claimed and would highly prefer not to, but will if I have no choice

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
you ain't playing fair JJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer