Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Szcwczuk posted:

lol class action.

Thank god.

Leave D alone. He is producing content for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jst0rm posted:

we got a white knight here. In full recon mode before the invasion of :10bux:

Yeah, Lowtax should up the stupid tax now that the cash flush SC crowd is coming

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jst0rm posted:

Leave D alone. He is producing content for us.
The Star Citizen cultists are right ... goons DO ruin everything.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Omi-Polari posted:

The Star Citizen cultists are right ... goons DO ruin everything.

you only realized this now? the gently caress is wrong with you?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

EDIT: NM!

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Good job idiots you ruined it

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:
Maaaaaaaaaan you guys drove Derek Smart away? fug.
I'm calling my lawyer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b_LRb629mM

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Madcosby posted:

please please dont post your worthless recipes again

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
:waycool:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

redwalrus posted:

see you in space court

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

redwalrus posted:

What the gently caress was that.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

D_Smart posted:

So you've spent the better part of the past two days poo poo-posting at me. I have ignored all of them. But you continue.

My question to you is this, do you really want to dance with me?

Is this real life? Please be real life. :munch:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Szcwczuk posted:

Get a refund if you think you should I mean there's a chance that this game will be a thing but I wouldn't drop even $100 bux a game so I mean people dropping thousands on this is baffling to me.

I realise you're new to all this and it takes time to adjust.

But the real nutty Star Citizen fans read this thread to see what evil plans Derek is hatching to ruin their hobby. Then they sometimes join to argue with him or defend the game. If by some miracle Smart actually does do something hilariously legal at the start of November don't shitpost him away then, if you do you better have something else entertaining planned for the thread.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D_Smart posted:

Dickwulf :words:

I always heard "time is money", why are you investing so much of it brawling with a loving manchild nobody? This is beneath you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Romes128 posted:

don't make me hate you.

anime is good friend

its very good in fact

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

AP posted:

I realise you're new to all this and it takes time to adjust.

But the real nutty Star Citizen fans read this thread to see what evil plans Derek is hatching to ruin their hobby. Then they sometimes join to argue with him or defend the game. If by some miracle Smart actually does do something hilariously legal at the start of November don't shitpost him away then, if you do you better have something else entertaining planned for the thread.

I didn't drive anyone away really I mean all I did was call out his bullshit on one of many billions of topics. I personally didn't much care for him but whatever I mean if you were coming here to see him quote reddit and twitter over and over sorry.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

doxxing is very bad and gross

the internet should be somewhat anonymous and thats good, bringing IRL stuff into internet spaceship slap fights is bad unless you interject your own personal stuff into it yourself

Like Wulf injecting his dick into that chicks inbox?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Is this real life? Please be real life. :munch:

We still arent letting you into the secret forums where we plan attacks on star citizens.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
imo szcwczuk should be able to post what he wants

he should follow his shitposting star as should all of you

those are my thoughts on the matter

namaste

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jst0rm posted:

we got a white knight here. In full recon mode before the invasion of :10bux:

I'm learning all your secret shitposting methods!! You better post more recipes so I can make decode them!

Romes128 posted:

how much are you in for?

Just a 325A. I got gifted an Aurora, but I didn't spend money on it so it don't matter. my buddy's hosed though, I swear that dude's got one of everything.

Anyway if I get burned on my like 75 bucks or whatever, I mean that sucks and all but that's sorta the risk you take, y'know?

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

quote:

permalinksaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdeletereply

This is an awesome username.
Original design, don't copy. Ta.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Szcwczuk posted:

I didn't drive anyone away really I mean all I did was call out his bullshit on one of many billions of topics. I personally didn't much care for him but whatever I mean if you were coming here to see him quote reddit and twitter over and over sorry.

Apology accepted.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Eonwe posted:

anime is good friend

its very good in fact

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
I thought SomethingAwful.com was an accepting place :(

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jst0rm posted:

We still arent letting you into the secret forums where we plan attacks on star citizens.

Well then what am I supposed to tell the White Knights of the Round Table (they came up with that name. When they told me I called them autists which is how I was selected for this super secret infiltration mission.) when I send in my list of recipes known threats?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

D_Smart posted:

So you've spent the better part of the past two days poo poo-posting at me. I have ignored all of them. But you continue.

My question to you is this, do you really want to dance with me?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm learning all your secret shitposting methods!! You better post more recipes so I can make decode them!

Just a 325A. I got gifted an Aurora, but I didn't spend money on it so it don't matter. my buddy's hosed though, I swear that dude's got one of everything.

Anyway if I get burned on my like 75 bucks or whatever, I mean that sucks and all but that's sorta the risk you take, y'know?

I'm guessing that's $325A in hexadecimal

Which is $12890

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Please don't say bad things about Derek Smart.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

:woof:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Better say bad things about anime. Because it's bad.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Paladinus posted:

Better say bad things about anime. Because it's bad.

its not

actually

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED

Maldoror posted:

That guy on the right looks like he is about to die or something.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

D_Smart posted:

OK then. I'm out.

It's been fun.
Dammit guys, he took his ball and went home again! He did this two threads ago and I, for one, was sad to see him go.

I mean he just said "Do you really want to dance with me?" -- and I just know he said that line aloud when he typed it and then raised a single eyebrow while staring at the "Submit Reply" button.

That kind of stuff is like the sprinkles on the icing of this wonderful Star Citizen cake being baked here. And now our silver sprinkles are gone again.

Ohmygodsquad
Dec 14, 2005

Eonwe posted:

we need anime chat up in this bitch

Star Citizen Modding Thread: Let's put some tits on that jpeg.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

AP posted:

Jared "Disco Lando" Huckaby takes an absolute age to say "Derek Smart, Derek Smart, Derek Smart" and "Don't feed the troll" in an answer to a question that he wanted the interviewer to ask

Somebody linked this on cult central.

"the only way to defeat them is by not giving them what they want, that means not talking about it"

He says, while talking about it.

CCTV or whatever his name is is just a drat kid. How many of these backers are just children? Is this the people they surround themselves with, children? It would explain so much. Jesus these people.

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything
This isn't the first time I've ruined everything.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I like to use Transverse as a pretty good example of what happens when your community turns against you.

That's because you're transphobic :lesnick:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

"Not brainwashed, just lazy and stupid. Stupid because they're clearly repeating what they've read elsewhere but couldn't be bothered to actually check that what was said is actually correct."
"Maybe a better question: "between you and them, who consumes mass-media and has very little verifiable information on the topic?""

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
why the gently caress did you idiots drive dsmart out of the thread <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

3 posted:

why the gently caress did you idiots drive dsmart out of the thread <:mad:>

Wouldnt be a proper thread without goons ruining everything