Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

UP AND ADAM posted:

Jessica St Clair said "move on!" on the last episode, which had to have been an homage.

I'm pretty sure at some point she straight-up said "Move on dot org!" on Playing House, as well as a bunch of other references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh man, for anyone who didn't know Claudia O'Dougherty was just on Drunk History the other week. I kind of forget she's a real(ish) person.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

UP AND ADAM posted:

Jessica St Clair said "move on!" on the last episode, which had to have been an homage.

Not to mention the whole Gretchen thing.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Who the hell doesn't like animals?

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Enjoyed the ep for Gino (and his CuteHub tabs), although goddamn Gabrus seems like he's working through some things. I didn't realise quite how heavy he was. :smith:

I felt like I missed something when Alia Shawkat said "are we allowed to smoke in here?"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

VagueRant posted:

Enjoyed the ep for Gino (and his CuteHub tabs), although goddamn Gabrus seems like he's working through some things. I didn't realise quite how heavy he was. :smith:

I felt like I missed something when Alia Shawkat said "are we allowed to smoke in here?"

Yeah he seems to be working on it but not very hard. See his podcast where him and Betsy Sodaro eat taco bell for an hour or the one where they do an hour of power on air. His podcast is great anyway, so people should listen to it regardless.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

VagueRant posted:

He mentioned being "a 300 pound monster" on his own podcast recently...dude is 6'2", too, which blew my drat mind. I'm 6'3" and 235 and I feel like some kind of ambulatory whale most of the time.

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah he seems to be working on it but not very hard. See his podcast where him and Betsy Sodaro eat taco bell for an hour or the one where they do an hour of power on air. His podcast is great anyway, so people should listen to it regardless.

Also during the Taco Bell episode of his podcast he admits to having eaten 50 wings the night before.

Take care of yourself, Gabrus.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Yeah I remember eating 30 wings when I was in college and couldn't move, 50 is crazy.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Does anyone remember which episode it was where someone was drumming a beat and Scott was singing Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones over top of it?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
He's a huge dude. I'd guess he's over 300 lbs easy.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

Also during the Taco Bell episode of his podcast he admits to having eaten 50 wings the night before.

Take care of yourself, Gabrus.

Not to mention that afterwords, he had a bowl of ice cream w/ peanut butter. It was a serious "God :drat:" meal.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Goddamn Alia is so boring. There must be something exciting about her.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Oh man, fans of the classic Auckerman accusations style of improv rejoice. This episode is full of them.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

detectivemonkey posted:

Oh man, fans of the classic Auckerman accusations style of improv rejoice. This episode is full of them.
Alright, alright calm down detectivemonkey. You're standing on the table yelling at us.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

and why are you crying?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Because I just murdered my family and now that's canon and I have to deal with it every time I come back to this thread!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Len Wiseman, are you a lawyer?

What? Well, I guess that's better than just announcing to someone, you are a lawyer! No, Scott. I'm a film director.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

detectivemonkey posted:

Because I just murdered my family and now that's canon and I have to deal with it every time I come back to this thread!
Is that a suicide note?

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Zsinjeh posted:

Is that a suicide note?

Why are you both taking out your fully erect penises right now? And why is one comically large and the other comically small?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Aloght very good. Very very good.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/die-hard-6-works-len-832278?facebook_20151014

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

My first thought was "Oh god, who od'd now?"

Poor Lentil.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.

Cloks posted:

My first thought was "Oh god, who od'd now?"

Poor Lentil.

Die Hard: Sex Party

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
So glad to hear HR Giger back.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What phone # did they give?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

What phone # did they give?

Call it and see, golden bee.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'm really loving how unhinged Scott is becoming in his ad readings, especially the chipotle one.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

quote:

Set in 1979, the newest addition to the franchise will show how McClane became the rough and tumble cop that audiences know.
Silly me, I thought that's what the original was about.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
I think I've skipped the last three episodes. Doesn't look like you guys really took much notice of them either? :smith:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think I've listened to like 3 episodes in the past 3 months

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The nathan fielder/anthony jeselnik ep was really funny, especially the way they kept loving with nathan

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

The nathan fielder/anthony jeselnik ep was really funny, especially the way they kept loving with nathan

Yeah and the last one has Gourley, how can you skip that.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The Zouks/Kroll and Tatiana Maslany episodes weren't even a month ago yet, don't go all gloom and doom now.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah and the last one has Gourley, how can you skip that.

yeah I enjoyed this weeks but honestly last weeks had me crying when nathan would get so 'flustered' over being censored

"you really think they can't swim?"

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

VagueRant posted:

I think I've skipped the last three episodes. Doesn't look like you guys really took much notice of them either? :smith:

rip in peace cbb

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Eel hovercraft posted:

rip in peace cbb

R I Possible?

e: I will say that I'm listening to this show less and less every month. I'm basically just looking for guests like PFT and Gourley every week, and skipping it otherwise.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

SpacePig posted:

R I Possible?

e: I will say that I'm listening to this show less and less every month. I'm basically just looking for guests like PFT and Gourley every week, and skipping it otherwise.

Unless this thread suddenly explodes, then I figure I missed something good.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
The Jeselnik Fielder one was amazing. Sometimes I deeply enjoy something and then don't post about how much I enjoyed it on the Internet. I'm always really impressed with how well Jeselnik plays along while keeping his persona going. It's a pretty cool balancing act that he does well.

Also H.R Giger might be my favorite character. I like that Gourley did him the first time as a "goodbye" and he keeps coming back.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I liked Eagles of Death Metal member being reprimanded for his puns. Stop Tacoman does not allow that kind of humor on Comedy Bean Bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

detectivemonkey posted:

Also H.R Giger might be my favorite character. I like that Gourley did him the first time as a "goodbye" and he keeps coming back.

As a Pistol Shrimps Radio fan, his "eating kids" joke slayed me.