Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The game room video where Jeff tricks Ryan is probably one of the best things the website has ever produced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Actually it's when Brad spends 5 hours trying to complete some mission in Call of Duty while the entire office is partying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Actually it's when Brad spends 5 hours trying to complete some mission in Call of Duty while the entire office is partying.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i need to see this

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

i need to see this

Same

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i could only find this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ewiNCNzaU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad attempted this mission for hours while ppl casually walked into the room to ask what was going on.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the day when the quick looks for Ride to Hell Retribution and Motorbike went up, back to back, both featuring jeff & vinny, has to have been one of the greatest days of my life for laughing

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
"what do you say, Brad?!" "AHGHGHOOOOOOOOOOOGUHGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the day when the quick looks for Ride to Hell Retribution and Motorbike went up, back to back, both featuring jeff & vinny, has to have been one of the greatest days of my life for laughing

this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I forgot about the ride to hell video. loving awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the very first game room video where Jeff says I need to stop playing Astrosmash. This is a terrible game. And then he quits it and the medals show that he recently completed a 26 minute Astrosmash game, lmfao.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

the very first game room video where Jeff says I need to stop playing Astrosmash. This is a terrible game. And then he quits it and the medals show that he recently completed a 26 minute Astrosmash game, lmfao.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ride to Hell or whatever its called, has gamings only all denim sex scene, and it's also the best.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

haha

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The player froze immediately after Vinny's dadjoke about a-choo-se your own adventure and it just seemed natural for there to be a 30 second pause

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

kinect sports rivals might be my favorite jeff-vinny QL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

best Ryan/Jeff moment is the entire Rogue Warrior QL.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lIjdDZ7fPQ&hd=1

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
You ain't even recovered from that power-slide you did.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You're going into Korea... to shoot a bunch of God drat motherfucking communists...

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

best Ryan/Jeff moment is the entire Rogue Warrior QL.

Dickkicker close 2nd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Q16_qt3vI&hd=1

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Dan is the personification of the modern American Dream
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KxtGOR7GKI

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not usually a guy who gets all mad when people don't get how a game works but my mind was blown at how stupid Dan was about interrogating held up soldiers. It's too bad he's Drew's only frame of reference but it's also epic that Jason who undoubtedly knows full well all the millions of things that are wrong with how Dan thinks about the game never says anything, and he has my respect. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bet some of the comments on that video are outrageous also since Dan clearly has read the comments on the other ones but is still so stupid about playing the game. lmfao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dan gets super annoyed whenever Jason tells Drew anything and it's hilarious

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive watched a couple giant bomb videos on and off over the years someone should update the wiki with the essential episodes for really busy people like me who are too busy to watch men play videogames and have a good time because i work in a cool industry (cars? movies?) and have no time help please

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Dan gets super annoyed whenever Jason tells Drew anything and it's hilarious

Agreed, especially since Dan has been constantly giving him either the most unbelievably inept advice or discouraging him from doing stuff for just being completely ignorant about basic concepts, for someone who has lost sleep over this game for 2 months.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*jeff loads up the Atari 2600 Game Room version of Asteroids* What the gently caress. The audio on the shot sound is pitched way too low.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

*jeff loads up the Atari 2600 Game Room version of Asteroids* What the gently caress. The audio on the shot sound is pitched way too low.

I loving love when something triggers his Old-rear end Gamer senses like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This is my favorite Jeff thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not that in particular but just him hearing a sound for the first time in probably 20+ years and knowing if it's hosed up. Or him hearing a sound and being able to identify which commodore 64 game or genesis JRPG menu it came from.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ArfJason posted:

ive watched a couple giant bomb videos on and off over the years someone should update the wiki with the essential episodes for really busy people like me who are too busy to watch men play videogames and have a good time because i work in a cool industry (cars? movies?) and have no time help please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92MTHNNBxZU&list=PL0W9JEIihAvfpYqm1slqVCXXxLpRbaQUb&index=1

this dudes playlist is good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Not that in particular but just him hearing a sound for the first time in probably 20+ years and knowing if it's hosed up. Or him hearing a sound and being able to identify which commodore 64 game or genesis JRPG menu it came from.

Hes incredibly wise and learned and I love him for it. I like his stories about the old days of gaming journalism.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Dan is the embodiment of being poo poo at a game you've spent ages playing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Dan is the embodiment of being poo poo at a game you've spent ages playing

*nods like i'm listening intently* Mhm. Balls AIDS 9000.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Hes incredibly wise and learned and I love him for it. I like his stories about the old days of gaming journalism.

jeff just has the most sage look on his face while he watches dan play 90s disney platformers

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its beautifal

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Humphrey Vasel posted: