Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its so god drat awesome how often Brad starts his sentences with an wincy euuhhhh sound at least 60% of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well maybe 60% is an exaggeration but he probably does that once per video.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Its so god drat awesome how often Brad starts his sentences with an wincy euuhhhh sound at least 60% of the time.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't wait till they finally start uploading the MGS videos where Dan has caught up with reading the comments sections where literally every other comment is about how impossibly clueless he is about this game and he mentions the comments and then says almost nothing for the entire episode.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Drew... would ya believe it... people have opinions about the way you're playing this game!! *eats some cheese off the floor*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Drew... would ya believe it... people have opinions about the way you're playing this game!! *eats some cheese off the floor*

Well there well founded in this case because everything he's doing in the game is based on him asking Dan about it and Dan, and if you don't believe Dan is a balls to the wall moron just watch a MGS5 episode, giving him what he did followed usually by just completely wrong or misguided information. Drew, after holding up a soldier on the ground: So how do I interrogate him now. Dan: Uhh, I think you have to knock pick him up and CQC him and then interrogate him. Drew, after his eyes light up at the words ROCKET ARM: Whoa... Can I get this. Dan: No, I think it's just for that Stun Arm I never bothered to use. Drew: Sighs and leaves the development screen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The times in the other ones when Drew was doing stuff like an actual person playing a game for the first time was funny but now it's him worried about doing something and only having the advice of one of the stupidest people on God's green earth to fall back on. Which is funny in it's own way but it's kind of like the mario party videos where you've already seen Jeff growl "This game is loving TERRIBLE!" and Brad pretend he doesn't care anymore and Drew sigh extremely loudly and get up to take a piss (Though that's still funny because drew FTW) for 4 hours 5 times by now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is why I'm only watching the MGSV videos where Drew is watching cutscenes and skipping the rest of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This is why I'm only watching the MGSV videos where Drew is watching cutscenes and skipping the rest of it

In this one Miller says there's a truck carrying something very powerful and Ocelot says Think we should make them share and Drew blows it up thinking it's a tank and then asks if that was what Miller was talking about, it was carrying something special?? and Dan said "No.. He said it was carrying something POWERFUL... And I don't think you could have retrieved anything from there. It's just some story thing like "Ooo what are these bad guys up to"" and based Saint Jason Oestreicher didn't say a drat word.

Soral
May 30, 2009

in the minecraft quick look austin is talking about how brian posehn's character sounds a lot like characters from shows from the late 90's and early 2000's and then lists off a few shows, not realizing that the exact same guy voiced all those characters....

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Jeff: these are games wrapped in saran-wrap, like yahtzee... with general mills logo.. on it

I can hear the processing of which tub to place this in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In this one Miller says there's a truck carrying something very powerful and Ocelot says Think we should make them share and Drew blows it up thinking it's a tank and then asks if that was what Miller was talking about, it was carrying something special?? and Dan said "No.. He said it was carrying something POWERFUL... And I don't think you could have retrieved anything from there. It's just some story thing like "Ooo what are these bad guys up to"" and based Saint Jason Oestreicher didn't say a drat word.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dan blindingly guiding Drew through Back Up Back Down sounds like a personal ring of hell.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The two last podcasts are really good. I wonder why that is?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Lodin posted:

The two last podcasts are really good. I wonder why that is?

The la pod fest show reminded me of really good old vinny/Ryan era episodes because it was sometimes kinda dirty.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I like how assassins in the new rear end creed uk are now this blatantly ultraviolent broad daylight murderous thugs.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Well there well founded in this case because everything he's doing in the game is based on him asking Dan about it and Dan, and if you don't believe Dan is a balls to the wall moron just watch a MGS5 episode, giving him what he did followed usually by just completely wrong or misguided information. Drew, after holding up a soldier on the ground: So how do I interrogate him now. Dan: Uhh, I think you have to knock pick him up and CQC him and then interrogate him. Drew, after his eyes light up at the words ROCKET ARM: Whoa... Can I get this. Dan: No, I think it's just for that Stun Arm I never bothered to use. Drew: Sighs and leaves the development screen.

i havent watched any of it because i knew it would be this way. le sigh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no CGM? no rocket arm?? its so stupid let's play ..

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

What's in the truck I don't have mgsv.

Dr. Lariat posted:

The la pod fest show reminded me of really good old vinny/Ryan era episodes because it was sometimes kinda dirty.

I laughed at all the guys with girlfriends pretending to not know who kate upton is. "Uh I've heard of her because... My dad texted me about her."

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Brad, on the subject of which video game is the most evil: "I played four hours of Destiny this morning... it's my girlfriend's birthday."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Party Boat posted:

Brad, on the subject of which video game is the most evil: "I played four hours of Destiny this morning... it's my girlfriend's birthday."

Lol

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Danswers is usually not good but the last one with Brad Muir is good! Shame he won't be on much content if any now that he is moving to Seattle to make hats.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

LMAO at Vinny's Chuck E. Cheese rant on the Beastcast

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan talking poo poo about Buddy Holly by Weezer and Jeff audibly shaking his head incredulously for 30 seconds is freaking awesome.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Dan talking poo poo about Buddy Holly by Weezer and Jeff audibly shaking his head incredulously for 30 seconds is freaking awesome.

Lmao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stupid loving Dan.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how mad people are about dan correctly saying weezer suck in the comments is exceptionally cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

how mad people are about dan correctly saying weezer suck in the comments is exceptionally cool

Buddy Holly is awesome.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

yeah

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

LMAO at Vinny's Chuck E. Cheese rant on the Beastcast

I like how both Alex and Austin went exactly where I expected them to go with it. Beastcast is great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Weezer sucks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Additionally, Dan is right that every single assassin's creed game is bad

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

https://instagram.com/p/9L_HG-naSK/

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Even a stupid dumb rear end pos clock is right twice a day

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Weezer sucks.

yup

In Training posted:

yup

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drew scanlon falling for the fission mailed screen makes me want to watch videos from the videogame video website

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

They're funny but sometimes they aren't. you should try watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

he should watch the playlist i gave him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!