Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

imo cheddars are superior to mini cheddars

but the crinkly ones are best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

Solefald posted:

Is sausage man in Liverpool today? Because I think I just saw sausage man.

That wasn't me. That was Roy. He's a nice guy.

I was still in stoke. And this week I'm in London

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i can't stop watching teeside tintin

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

waiting for a train back to birmingham from solihull

e: considering a night time burger

Phoon fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 24, 2015

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Balls, I still need to walk the dog before I can go to bed (and find something more light-hearted to watch because I just watched 'Circle'. Good film, but a bit too dark for a time when Party Boat's away.)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kluliss posted:

Balls, I still need to walk the dog before I can go to bed (and find something more light-hearted to watch because I just watched 'Circle'. Good film, but a bit too dark for a time when Party Boat's away.)

its a bit late for taking the dog out

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this thread is a finely honed machine, willing and able to take a dog out at any time

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm reading an article about matching your lipstick to your nipple colour.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Jose posted:

its a bit late for taking the dog out

If I take her out too early she won't do the necessary which leads to me being woken at 3am by yelling dog. Still might given that she didn't do the necessary :(

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

someone is playing the sax outside

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
red dawn is not a good film

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

a disastrous date night for phoon and xmnn

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Pedricko posted:

That wasn't me. That was Roy. He's a nice guy.

I was still in stoke. And this week I'm in London

Roy confirmed for cute dude and mega charismatic.

I was only passing by to get some burritos and he seemed to be charming everyone there. Quite a good load of folk were surrounding it. I would have gone and bought some saus but I was scared in case it was you. :ohdear:

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i have travelled in time

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Solefald posted:

I was only passing by to get some burritos and he seemed to be charming everyone there. Quite a good load of folk were surrounding it. I would have gone and bought some saus but I was scared in case it was you. :ohdear:

Id be worried by that too,m its well known that sometimes when serving goons Pedricko puts a pigs dick into the bag instead of a chorizo

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

today i have got to get leaves off my pv panels and maybe *farts*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

learnincurve posted:

I'm reading an article about matching your lipstick to your nipple colour.

one each

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Those change colour when you put them on and they turn in the the most glorious natural pinks and reds :allears:

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

Solefald posted:

He used to be so shy and suffered with a very noticeable stutter. Now he's a grade a sausageman.

I'm better though.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

XMNN posted:

red dawn is not a good film

Its pretty good with Rifftrax

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

hello

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it hasn't even been halloween and i've just bought a christmas sandwich from sainsburies

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
yesterday we went to London dungeons and the shrek adventure thing and today we are at Legoland

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
legoland is poo poo and full of ugly people

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
idk i find lego men pretty hot usually

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

corn in the fridge posted:

legoland is poo poo and full of ugly people

are you sure you're not mistaking buckingham palace for lego land?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
(lol i don't like the queen, i think she's poo poo!!!!!!!)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

jeremy is that you

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im a republican and i might have to go to buckingham palace its really tearing at my principles

will call the queen mrs windsor if i get the opportunity tho

also sunderland beat newcastle hooray

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
it smells like halloween out

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I love the fact that republicans don't know or choose to ignore that one of the queen's broke relations did a deal where the government would collect and keep the ground and housing rent from some poo poo land they owned and in return they got a yearly wage. Fast forward several hundred years and that land is now London and that rent is worth £300,000,000 a year. Every successive monarch has had the right to recind the deal but they have all chosen to resign and give that money to the treasury as a gift, except for that one time George the IV wrote a big patch of land in the centre of London out of it so he could start building Buckingham palace - oddly enough because he couldn't get planning permission without doing so because of some land rental act.

The monarchy will never be removed because of just how much of this country they actually personally own as a family that has nothing to do with the crown, on top of london and the estates in Scotland and Windsor huger amounts of their land is rented out to the aristocracy for pennies and then sub let to farmers.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i would like to go for a pint with the queen

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

lol stupid republicans, don't know that the kings of a kingdom used to own the entire kingdom. what dummies

their inherited wealth has nothing to do with the fact they are kings, but only because their family used to own the whole kingdom (because they were kings)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuj

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

learnincurve posted:

I love the fact that republicans don't know or choose to ignore that one of the queen's broke relations did a deal where the government would collect and keep the ground and housing rent from some poo poo land they owned and in return they got a yearly wage. Fast forward several hundred years and that land is now London and that rent is worth £300,000,000 a year. Every successive monarch has had the right to recind the deal but they have all chosen to resign and give that money to the treasury as a gift, except for that one time George the IV wrote a big patch of land in the centre of London out of it so he could start building Buckingham palace - oddly enough because he couldn't get planning permission without doing so because of some land rental act.

The monarchy will never be removed because of just how much of this country they actually personally own as a family that has nothing to do with the crown, on top of london and the estates in Scotland and Windsor huger amounts of their land is rented out to the aristocracy for pennies and then sub let to farmers.

i don't care and i didnt read this post

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol how can you object to the monarchy they own all the land

if we are indulging the fantasy of (civilly and peacefully, hello mi5) disposing with the monarchy i think looking at the fundamental injustices of their land ownership would probably also be on the table

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

learnincurve posted:

Or a republican government could just vote to nationalise all their poo poo without compensation.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

learnincurve posted:

lol u tit

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i think we should go back to a traditional middle ages monarchy with crusades and knights and london getting burnt down and southerners getting murdered by the french

northumbria will rise again

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

feedmegin posted:

Or a republican government could just vote to nationalise all their poo poo without compensation.

Luckily they are also head of the armed forces and the church, government have the police though so it should be a short yet interesting battle.

Fun fact: there was a ceremony in France to commemorate the world wars for heads of state. Blair accepted an invitation and then "forgot" that the queen had to be invited separately by him and that turning up alone would legally be treason as he would be declaring himself head of state. The armed forces had to, by law, put together a task force to arrest him in France if he turned up without her. This was avoided when the American's invited her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
update it for the modern day get simon cowell to do "mercia's next top bastard"

audience votes on who most effectively terrorised the peasantry and their backbiting peers and family members that week

loser gets hung drawn and quartered or alternatively forced to live in milton keynes