Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hellraiser is the only series where evil goes online.

at no point does evil go online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I Before E posted:

Sure it does!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mister Chief posted:

Halloween 3 is genuinely great and would be a big cult classic if not for the title.

Yeah, the problem with Hallowe'en 3 is that it isn't actually a Hallowe'en movie. It's like those endless Hellraiser sequels that were an entirely independent script which then had Pinhead shoehorned in so they could be branded, except without even the shoehorning (unless you count Tom Atkins and it being directed by one of Carpenter's mates).

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Sure it does!

That's from a comic, not the Hellraiser movie where it is promised that evil will go online, a promise the film fails to keep.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I know, I just can't pass up a chance to remind people Venom and Carnage went inside the internet and fought each other one time.

Jedit posted:

Yeah, the problem with Hallowe'en 3 is that it isn't actually a Hallowe'en movie. It's like those endless Hellraiser sequels that were an entirely independent script which then had Pinhead shoehorned in so they could be branded, except without even the shoehorning (unless you count Tom Atkins and it being directed by one of Carpenter's mates).

Putting aside how I feel about the film itself, trying to make the Halloween series an anthology of unrelated horror stories that take place on Halloween would've been possible if they did it with part 2. Part 3 is too late.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

I Before E posted:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Mods???? :filez:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Holy poo poo Juno and Reno 911 have had the crossover 2007 could only dream of.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I've never seen a Leprechaun movie but I'm sure I'm not missing out.

The only redeeming quality of the Leprechaun movies is the titular character, Warwick Davis' performance is hillarious and as such he's the only likeable character in those films (which, considering he's supposed to be the villian, is kind of a problem). Everybody else is just an interchangable band of assholes nobody cares about (seriously, I don't think I could name a single one of the protagonists and none of them ever last more than one movie).

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Jennifer Anniston.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Mister Chief posted:

Jennifer Anniston.

Oh yeah, forgot about her. But then again she was only in the first one.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Lurdiak posted:

I know, I just can't pass up a chance to remind people Venom and Carnage went inside the internet and fought each other one time.

Is there a thread, in BSS or something, where we can just bring up and talk about these kinds of 'remember that one time' events that make no goddamn sense? Because I don't read comics, but I love when I occasionally hear things like 'Peter Parker once got turned into a giant spider and gave birth to himself' or 'Ultron once turned Tony Stark's suit, with him still inside it, into an android based off Wasp'.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Cleretic posted:

Is there a thread, in BSS or something, where we can just bring up and talk about these kinds of 'remember that one time' events that make no goddamn sense? Because I don't read comics, but I love when I occasionally hear things like 'Peter Parker once got turned into a giant spider and gave birth to himself' or 'Ultron once turned Tony Stark's suit, with him still inside it, into an android based off Wasp'.

Don't know if there's a thread but Livestock has a lot of those crazy pictures saved he posts sometimes, like when Superman turned Jimmy into a monkey or something.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

That weird lowercase "I" is making me read the title as "¡Downloaded A Ghost!" with the Spanish inverted exclamation point.

Also why the hell did they capitalize the "A"? :psyduck:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

King Vidiot posted:

That weird lowercase "I" is making me read the title as "¡Downloaded A Ghost!" with the Spanish inverted exclamation point.

same

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Also I can't tell if that's Ellen Page looking like a totally different person because she's a lot younger and at a weird angle, or if it's just straight-up not her. Here's a better poster that I wish I could find bigger

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

King Vidiot posted:

Because it's supposed to bed like iMac. iDownloaded A Ghost!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

King Vidiot posted:

Also I can't tell if that's Ellen Page looking like a totally different person because she's a lot younger and at a weird angle, or if it's just straight-up not her. Here's a better poster that I wish I could find bigger

I'm pretty sure the girl in the first poster is not Ellen Page, especially since the one you just posted has someone in it who looks like a very young Ellen Page.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Skwirl posted:

I'm pretty sure the girl in the first poster is not Ellen Page, especially since the one you just posted has someone in it who looks like a very young Ellen Page.

A very bored Ellen Page who doesn't give a poo poo about having downloaded a ghost.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Dammit McAfee doesn't do poo poo"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Cleretic posted:

The Funny Panels Thread is pretty much that.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

A very bored Ellen Page who doesn't give a poo poo about having downloaded a ghost.

"Pfft, I downloaded like, 10 better ghosts than that over IRC last week!"

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

King Vidiot posted:

Look, I know I'm on the wrong side of the argument here, but I would capitalize that A. It just looks so strange not to. It's my least favorite grammar rule.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Cleretic posted:

I would be totally ok with making such a thread. I'll link it here once I do.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
That poster looks way more like a younger Amy Acker.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

#stillbelievin

That alien has the goofiest grin on it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

With all the poo poo you've been through Mulder, I think you're past the point of wanting to believe.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
2spooky

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ravenous 2 looking good.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

oldpainless posted:

Ravenous 2 looking good.

Oh poo poo I hope they steal the score from ravenous

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Awesome

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

International Episode 7 poster.

The original for comparison.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Cool, they removed the parts of the poster that looked good.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

International Episode 7 poster.

The original for comparison.

I'm honestly surprised they left Boyega in.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Mulva posted:

I'm honestly surprised they left Boyega in.

...why?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The poster is clearly anti-alien, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
BB-8 for Xmas is a key part of the merchandising multiplex thing they got going on. P.sure that it was designed with the toy in mind from the start, but hey that's star wars for you