Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Papi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Halloween came and went and not a single post about your monster girl costumes

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Namtab posted:

Knorth posted:

Papi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeWmZisqlE

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeWmZisqlE
[/quote]

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Would

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
I'm glad one of them is being responsible and trying to pay for all the poo poo they break/damage they do.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Twiddy posted:

I'm glad one of them is being responsible and trying to pay for all the poo poo they break/damage they do.

Can't imagine she'd have very good business sense though, what with forgetting the various contracts.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

She'd probably work the food while her handler does the mental lifting.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
She'd just hire Polt

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Stockings on a horse look weird

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I don't think there's any part of that which doesn't look hosed up. I guess the shield is kind of ok?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Why are her boobs pointing in opposite directions?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sakurazuka posted:

Why are her boobs pointing in opposite directions?

She's cross-boobed, don't make fun of her about it

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
I can't help but think that a centaur trying to use a lance would end up breaking its back.

dipple
Oct 22, 2008
What was the name of that spider girl animated short from a couple years back, put some gifs of that in the op.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
More practical military centaur

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
I hope that if/when the second season airs, it's on any day but Tuesday.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

this terrible mspaint is all tuesday means to me anymore

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
papi... :(

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

papi's involvement might explain why playstation network is so bad, though

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Papi, no :saddowns:

When are we gonna get that season 2 that they teased in the final episode? Between this and waiting for Diamond Is Unbreakable, it's like I don't even know what anime is any more. I've been re-watching Dragon Ball on Hulu :negative:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kuroyama posted:

I hope that if/when the second season airs, it's on any day but Tuesday.

Regardless of what day it airs, I will always be here, on a tuesday

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Seven Seas Entertainment is delighted to announce their acquisition of Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls, a two-volume manga series about everyone's favorite monster girls from the hit series, Monster Musume! Each volume will include three bonus monster girl post cards.

Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls tells all new, all original stories in four-panel comic strip anthology format, including a short Monster Musume story from Shake-O, creator of Nurse Hitomi’s Monster Infirmary. Spun off from events and characters as seen in the original manga and anime series, this new manga expands upon the Monster Musume universe.

Bozatam
Jul 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Papi...

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Seven Seas Entertainment is delighted to announce their acquisition of Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls, a two-volume manga series about everyone's favorite monster girls from the hit series, Monster Musume! Each volume will include three bonus monster girl post cards.

Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls tells all new, all original stories in four-panel comic strip anthology format, including a short Monster Musume story from Shake-O, creator of Nurse Hitomi’s Monster Infirmary. Spun off from events and characters as seen in the original manga and anime series, this new manga expands upon the Monster Musume universe.

The result of believing in Tuesday hard enough.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

boom boom boom posted:

Forever Tuesday

Bozatam
Jul 16, 2013

by Lowtax
i wanted more and theres going to be more

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Well don't I look foolish.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

that's not fair

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

that's not fair
Depends on the course really.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Half-horses for half-courses.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Humans are pretty excellent marathon runners all things considered. Most animals could beat a human in a sprint, but humans are better built for going for miles and miles without stopping

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Xelkelvos posted:

Humans are pretty excellent marathon runners all things considered. Most animals could beat a human in a sprint, but humans are better built for going for miles and miles without stopping

It's why we made for some terrifying Terminator-like predators, if I recall correctly from some of my classes.

Bozatam
Jul 16, 2013

by Lowtax
just imagined a neolithic hunter emerging out of fog to the terminator theme music walking like arnold with some deer looking back like loving christ

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

that's not fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Artificer posted:

It's why we made for some terrifying Terminator-like predators, if I recall correctly from some of my classes.
Yeah assuming I'm learning correctly as well pro hunting strats forever ago was "walk and out endurance whatever's trying to run away."

• Locked thread