Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
here's some more (drawn) boobies:

relevant to gip because of the bottom text
:nws: i guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

peep them titties

then make them taste the chain

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's not just Wounded Warrior. There's an insane statistic that most donated money never finds its way to whatever or whoever is the charity's recipient.

For real though. Nonprofits pay low level employees poo poo, but if you manage to make it to the top, you'll be rolling in scrooge mcduck piles of cash.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I hate wounded warrior if only for the name using the term "warrior"

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I hate wounded warrior if only for the name using the term "warrior"

As a Sea Warrior's Mate Second Class (Warrior Warfare), I

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Naked Bear posted:

http://i.imgur.com/r3Zx7Km.gifv

The jokes just write themselves for this one.

PLEASE WAIT TO BE SEATED

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

PLEASE WAIT TO BE MEATED

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Naked Bear posted:

http://i.imgur.com/r3Zx7Km.gifv

The jokes just write themselves for this one.

$40 Amazon gift card to the first GiP goon to recreate this video. You must twirl your stool for at least 10 seconds while chanting "hail satan."

If your fat slob of a self can't physically complete this Beanie Challenge I'll also accept a video of a hot* woman twirling on the stool, as long as she's chanting "hail satan" as well.

*Hotness of the female stand in will be judged by the first 5 posters to respond after you post your video, on a scale of 1-10. She must average a 7 or above.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if only i had a stool :(

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
brb gonna start a non profit

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Helldump Immunity. posted:

brb gonna start a non profit

If you wanted to start a virtually worthless business, you could hire some dudes qualified to work pyro and drive pickups around on our range 2-4x yearly for a couple of weeks. Literally nothing in between those events though. It's harder to find employees for this than it sounds, though.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I knew I should've bought those bar stools from that yard sale.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

if only i had a stool :(

i have stool, but i dont want to be gross about it

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
8 am going to do what this thread is meant for and run post the gently caress out of it.

gently caress minorities. White makes right
Semper if

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Holy poo poo all these women are beautiful and I think it has more measures ensuring you're a real person. Also after a match a girl has 24 hours to message you. You can't send the first

Later ya'll

:tipshat:

Downloaded the app and N4D wasn't kidding. Everyone is so goddamn attractive it hurts!!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Deathy McDeath posted:

Downloaded the app and N4D wasn't kidding. Everyone is so goddamn attractive it hurts!!

Are they real? The communication restrictions suggest that its a HOAPP. An App for hoes. Whores.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone have a 3D setup? Have a Blu-Ray 3D copy of Jurassic world I can mail ya for free 99

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 5, 2015

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Are they real? The communication restrictions suggest that its a HOAPP. An App for hoes. Whores.
$99.99 buys you 100 (+50 free!) Handy Gems.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Kawasaki Nun posted:

:lol: I figured there was a catch. I just assumed they were BSing and it was a tranny version of tinder or something.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
some :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/g0yvK8B.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nmQq8Pi.jpg

http://gfycat.com/RichUglyBorzoi

http://i.imgur.com/jkCb3Oc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MgkRzZG.jpg

rip slave leia costume

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I am staying sharp and alert.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yes to all of them

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i'd aim for their exhaust ports

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

"You came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
punch it, chewie

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

#2, God drat.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Does her face remind you of your past conquests?

( she lookin at yo dick )

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Victor Vermis posted:

Does her face remind you of your past conquests?
( she lookin at yo dick )

You're acting like disdain affects how I would do unspeakable Saudi bachelor party-level poo poo to and on her.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

You're acting like disdain affects how I would do unspeakable Saudi bachelor party-level poo poo to and on her.

keep going....

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
it's a small pee pee joke.

That's it.

loving gip.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
... I'll be in my bunk.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Lena Dunham getting ready for her next role

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
So, N4I.

I'd like to speak to you, directly and privately. But I don't have PM's, and gently caress it anyway.

That last 30 day probie wasn't only not cool, it was absurdly disproportionate for whatever arbitrary rule of yours I broke.

Ease up, your not only not funny, you are actually actively making this place unfunny and.. Whatever the new word for gay is now that I can't call stuff I don't like/understand "gay" in TYOOL 2015 in my internet VFW because.. Well; gently caress it I'm gonna get high and finish reading the Wool series by Hugh Howey. I'm on Dust book 1. The entire series start to finish is a pro read and I highly recommend you listen to the audiobook(s).
A++ Will get blazed and listen to again.

Plus them shits is $1.99 if you have the e-books, and some of the series is Kindle Prime Unlimited or whatever.

Maybe light an L and play an audiobook for a while instead of probating me for 30 days arbitrarily man.

I showed good faith not using any alt's for your latest month of punishment- maybe return the favor and not just smash 30 day probie for no good goddamn reason in the future bro? Half the time Ralp taxes me $10 when you do that poo poo so it's a dick move man.

Just ease the gently caress up for (Jewish) Gods sake.

Shims back, suck my well cut dick from the back, space faggots.

;-*

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
seems pretty serious guy

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Victor Vermis posted:

it's a small pee pee joke.

That's it.

loving gip.

this is what I'm trying to say 14/88% of the time

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

seems pretty serious guy

Up the river not across the creek, kid. Just because you couldn't army doesn't mean you can't do this other thing right if you keep at it.

I believe in you HCT :)

Welcome back btw, I'm just kidding don't kill yourself. That's a joke.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Uncle Shim is back! Please give him a chance this time

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Uncle Shim is back! Please give him a chance this time

You in hangouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

So, N4I.

I'd like to speak to you, directly and privately. But I don't have PM's, and gently caress it anyway.

That last 30 day probie wasn't only not cool, it was absurdly disproportionate for whatever arbitrary rule of yours I broke.

Ease up, your not only not funny, you are actually actively making this place unfunny and.. Whatever the new word for gay is now that I can't call stuff I don't like/understand "gay" in TYOOL 2015 in my internet VFW because.. Well; gently caress it I'm gonna get high and finish reading the Wool series by Hugh Howey. I'm on Dust book 1. The entire series start to finish is a pro read and I highly recommend you listen to the audiobook(s).
A++ Will get blazed and listen to again.

Plus them shits is $1.99 if you have the e-books, and some of the series is Kindle Prime Unlimited or whatever.

Maybe light an L and play an audiobook for a while instead of probating me for 30 days arbitrarily man.

I showed good faith not using any alt's for your latest month of punishment- maybe return the favor and not just smash 30 day probie for no good goddamn reason in the future bro? Half the time Ralp taxes me $10 when you do that poo poo so it's a dick move man.

Just ease the gently caress up for (Jewish) Gods sake.

Shims back, suck my well cut dick from the back, space faggots.

;-*

ooragh!

• Locked thread