Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

early, i know, but tickets go on sale this Friday and all these indie shows are already selling tickets. I was waiting a little bit to buy them but here's some presale codes. They might not work at first but if you keep trying them periodically you'll get through.

ALLWWE
HHHVIP
WMANIA
GOSPURS
TWEETS
WWEVIP

WWE
4/1-4/3 Wrestlemania Axxess - Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center
4/1 NXT - Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center
4/2 Hall of Fame Ceremony - American Airlines Center
4/3 Wrestlemania 32 - Texas Stadium
4/4 Monday Night Raw - American Airlines Center

WWN - Eddie Deen's Ranch
4/1 EVOLVE @4pm
4/1 Viva La Lucha @8pm
4/1 Kaiju Big Battel @11:55pm
4/2 EVOLVE @12pm
4/2 SHIMMER @4pm
4/2 WWN Supershow @8pm
4/3 Terry Funk Tailgate Party

Wrestlecon - Hyatt Regency Dallas
4/1 WrestleCon Convention @All day
4/2 WrestleCon Convention @All day
4/2 WreslteCon Supershow @8pm
4/3 Wrestlemania Moments Brunch @10am

Ring of Honor - Hyatt Regency Dallas
4/1 Supercard of Honor @7:30pm
4/2 ROH TV taping @2pm

I've already got tickets to WWN's Saturday lineup and ROH on Friday. Dallas is a cool city lmk if you want to hang out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I live in Dallas so I'll be around. I've already got ROH tickets

E: I'm (obviously) getting mania tickets and working on Raw. The night of 4/1 really tough to choose what to go to. I'd like to go to super card of honor, but NXT

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Nov 5, 2015

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Luckily got Mania tickets on Tuesday during the Cowboys presale, we are going to be in section 124.

I live in the Dallas area as well, so I am going to try and hold off on getting tickets for weekend shows until some names are announced. I am hoping for to see some NJPW guys, so if anyone in particular pops up on a card, I will check them out. I will probably also try and go to the HOF on Saturday (and Raw on Monday of course).

Is NXT on Friday already sold out?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was keen to go this year but I already spent up on WrestleKingdom. I imagine by the time I have the spare cash saved up to look into Mania pretty much everything but the nosebleeds for Wrestlemania itself will be gone. :smith:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
KAIJU BIGG BATTEL

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
got my mania tickets and ROH TV tapings on saturday, just need NXT and RAW to have the four day wrestle weekend

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

My one wrestling friend bailed on our agreement to go this year due to financial reasons, so today is a bit of a bummer. I guess I'll save vacation days for my honeymoon or whatever. I hope all you assholes have fun.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

My one wrestling friend bailed on our agreement to go this year due to financial reasons, so today is a bit of a bummer. I guess I'll save vacation days for my honeymoon or whatever. I hope all you assholes have fun.

Why don't you see if your fiance wants to go?? Not for a honeymoon or anything, but she would probably have fun and it will be quite the experience.

Maybe all of us can meet on Friday or Saturday for a lunch somewhere near downtown Dallas (since I assume that is where everyone is going to be staying). If you are near the Plano area, Love and War in Texas has a great cross section of Texas foods with some pretty unique options (plus its 5 minute from my house).

Depending on the HOF stuff, I might just end up going to the Wrestlecon Supershow on Saturday night. Their line up is really starting to fill up with some talent I would love to see.

Also, my wife and I will probably be going to the Kaiju Big Battel show on Friday night. I have been waiting to see them since I got one of their DVDs back when I was in high school in 02/03.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
Anyone know when the nxt tickets go on sale? Really don't want to miss those

^ I go to love and war on 75 for lunch like once a week, I'll vouch that it's pretty good

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I vote for a lunch at Pecan Lodge.

We can get a couple of troughs

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I will be at NXT, the 4/2 Evolve, Mania, and Raw. I got 2nd row seats for raw so that will be cool.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this will be my first evolve show so that could be cool

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

My wife and I have the dumb travel package, so we're in town for everything from NXT to Raw.

I also have no idea how to get my folding chair back to Scotland.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm in dallas but idk how to buy tickets so someone do it for me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Genericide posted:

I also have no idea how to get my folding chair back to Scotland.

most people find the nearest ups/fed-ex store and ship them

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

oatgan posted:

most people find the nearest ups/fed-ex store and ship them

That's a lot better than my terrible schemes to get it on a plane. Thank you oatgen.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
I live in Dallas, so I'll be coming out for some of these. I looked at WM tickets, but couldn't get in on anything that wasn't a bad seat or way too expensive, so I passed. Planning to hit at least NXT/Kaiju on Friday, and to hit something on Saturday (either ROH or EVOLVE/Shimmer in the afternoon and then probably that WWN Supershow thing that night).

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

saturday night's wrestlecon supershow announced their first two names: Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
This is a good thread and I'm glad it exists.

I can't wait to go to all this wrestling and to be dead by monday.

• Locked thread