Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am hella liking the sv-262

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Kanos posted:

They'll include Frontier alongside Delta. Sheryl and Ranka being kidnapped is now a SRW fixture for all time.
As much as I want to hate you for saying that...part of me believes that the first part of post is highly inevitable. :negative:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

AradoBalanga posted:

As much as I want to hate you for saying that...part of me believes that the first part of post is highly inevitable. :negative:

The only variance will be who is kidnapping Sheryl and Ranka each time, and how many times they will be kidnapped in each game.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
in a major plot twist it is actually ranka who has kidnapped sheryl

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
In a major plot twist, while the villains believe they have kidnapped Ranka and Sheryl, they have in fact taken Gen Fudo and Gen Fudo (2).

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Do any of those Super Robot games replace all the characters with Purus cosplaying as the other characters?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Heavy Object continues being bad. the directors are absolutely paranoid that we might forget the CO has boobs and is in fact a girl because they are adamant to remind us every five minutes

Fafner continues being soooo goood aaaaaaa also some really nice new songs and pretty cool things possibly a bit spoiled by the op and ed.

Aquarion Logos has gone...weird...places. Fanfic places. Our hero gets an upgraded robot that looks exactly like his old one at a distance lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Dougram episode 66

It took literally arctic conditions, but the members of Fang of the Sun are finally wearing shirts under their overalls.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gyra_Solune posted:

Aquarion Logos has gone...weird...places. Fanfic places. Our hero gets an upgraded robot that looks exactly like his old one at a distance lol

That happens. If you showed me a picture of the Nirvash or the upgraded Nirvash, I couldn't tell you which one it was

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

That happens. If you showed me a picture of the Nirvash or the upgraded Nirvash, I couldn't tell you which one it was

That one's easy - the spec2 has the enormous pauldron-wings.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Man, Lecoque is an rear end in a top hat

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Darth Walrus posted:

That one's easy - the spec2 has the enormous pauldron-wings.

the easier way to tell is that the spec 1 is really cool and the spec 2 is less cool

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

muike posted:

the easier way to tell is that the spec 1 is really cool and the spec 2 is less cool

Counterpoint: Spec 2 turns into a car and a jet. Spec 1 just turns into a car

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I will admit that them launching the ref board for the spec 2 halfway across the world was really dang cool but I still like the spec 1 more.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I've resumed watching Dai-Guard and I'd forgotten just how great it is. :swoon:

I have to skip the opening for my own sanity, though, otherwise I'd have Back Alley Space Boy stuck in my head 24/7. Also, these subs refusing to translate two thirds of "Anzen Hoshou Army" is annoying.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 3, 2015

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I've resumed watching Dai-Guard and I'd forgotten just how great it is. :swoon:

I have to skip the opening for my own sanity, though, otherwise I'd have Back Alley Space Boy stuck in my head 24/7. Also, these subs refusing to translate two thirds of "Anzen Hoshou Army" is annoying.

Is there a problem with having Back Alley Space Boy stuck in your head 24/7? :colbert:

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

muike posted:

I will admit that them launching the ref board for the spec 2 halfway across the world was really dang cool but I still like the spec 1 more.

at least it's not specv

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Do not test me, Kold.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Kanos posted:

Is there a problem with having Back Alley Space Boy stuck in your head 24/7? :colbert:

Yes, I'd rather not be slowly driven insane by how catchy it is. Even just discussing it is making the song slowly creep in to the edges of my mind, like some kind of Lovecraftian horror.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Back Alley Space Boy is my ringtone.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Srice please add this picture to the OP

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

No, this one.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

a kitten posted:

No, this one.

I don't see why they can't both be there.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

a kitten posted:

No, this one.

What are they hoping to accomplish?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

What are they hoping to accomplish?

Save the future of Zeon, obviously

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

a kitten posted:

No, this one.

I never knew Char was endorsed by Red Bull.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Raxivace posted:

I never knew Char was endorsed by Red Bull.

i presume wings make you go thrice as fast

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

i presume wings make you go thrice as fast

:golfclap:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Srice please add this picture to the OP

a kitten posted:

No, this one.

Heck, I can do both.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why does the girl in Dougram wear her parka under her overalls? That doesn't make any goddamn sense

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqsKQ6C-KAo

Here's a parody of the Dunbine OP and Ed, from the 80s.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

GorfZaplen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqsKQ6C-KAo

Here's a parody of the Dunbine OP and Ed, from the 80s.

i can't think of a single giant robot that transforms into a combine harvester and that's a tragedy

it's like, of all vehicles, the one that looks most like a hastily cooked up tank mode for an old transformer

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Cool Gundam art by Kobayashi

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Those are rockets not hand covers what a lovely artist. loving idiot.

that's incredibly Good

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I meant to post that in the Gundam thread but whatever!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Parallax posted:

I meant to post that in the Gundam thread but whatever!

do that, also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

muike posted:

Those are rockets not hand covers what a lovely artist. loving idiot.

No, the yellow bit is a cover that goes over the rocket, which slots into the beam gatling that's in each of its palms.