Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

mabels big day posted:

I know I will, and I'll pay 50 dollars for twilight princess again.

Same here my friend. Fire Emblem Fates is going to be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sexy cover. I'll be getting this.

Not touching Fire Emblem though. I hope you guys enjoy it but I think Awakening is a pile of crap.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fitting that it's abbreviated TP.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i need tp for my bunghole

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Evil Eagle posted:

Not touching Fire Emblem though. I hope you guys enjoy it but I think Awakening is a pile of crap.

I hope they give u the option to skip to the first time you transform into wolf link or something, or at least skip the quest to get the basket back from the monkey.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

The only thing I didn't like about Awakening was that reinforcements got a move on the turn they spawned so you could be doing fine on a map and then on turn 11 suddenly you're completely hosed with no recourse.

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

ill give fire emblem the benefit of the doubt, even though i didnt like awakening, because i love the rest of the series to death

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wow epic cloud smash and linkle thank god for a new nintendo direct

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
linkle

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

personally, the best awakening will always be link's.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Where's the Part 2 of the bill trinen meeting, Reggie!? :argh:

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Austrian mook posted:

I hope they give u the option to skip to the first time you transform into wolf link or something, or at least skip the quest to get the basket back from the monkey.

The ranch guy is all like 'Um, find Epona' but instead you can go back to bed and sleep until the town gets raided.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Korthal posted:

Where's the Part 2 of the bill trinen meeting, Reggie!? :argh:

In the December smash update, when they put a Yokai in Smash.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nintendo produces the best 2D girls in the known universe.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i will not be purchasing twilight princess again

Soral
May 30, 2009

[playing the 3 hour long tutorial] yeah! gently caress yeah!! i want to play this shiznit in H motherflippin D

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

cloud strife

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

[playing the 3 hour long tutorial] yeah! gently caress yeah!! i want to play this shiznit in H motherflippin D

its a really good game

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

midna is a blight upon the zeld canon

Soral
May 30, 2009

midna is good actually and is one of the reasons why i cant say the game is bad outright

Soral
May 30, 2009

another reason is the snowy mansion level

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Twilight Princess is a great HD remake of Ocarina of Time. It has a lot of the same beats, dungeons, etc. I liked it a lot when I played it, but I played it before OoT.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm hoping they retool some of the segments but the 30 seconds of footage they showed looked graphically identical to the original release, which you can play on a Wii u...so what's the point

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'd buy it IF it flipped the world around again. mirrored hyrule just did not feel like hyrule.....

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i mean kakariko on the left? come on.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

i'd buy it IF it flipped the world around again. mirrored hyrule just did not feel like hyrule.....

Link is left handed so its the gamecube orientation. Maybe theyll have the option for wiimote controls, who knows.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mabels big day posted:

Link is left handed so its the gamecube orientation. Maybe theyll have the option for wiimote controls, who knows.

well, poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if all it is was widescreen but with gamecube controls, its instantly the best version

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

if all it is was widescreen but with gamecube controls, its instantly the best version

I'd be ok with that if it was like, 20 dollars. But it's definitely going to be a 60 dollar release

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

I'd be ok with that if it was like, 20 dollars. But it's definitely going to be a 60 dollar release

im pretty sure they just had preorders of the game+wolf amiibo and they were ~50

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

well i just played it like 2 months ago im not buying it no matter the price

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

well i just played it like 2 months ago im not buying it no matter the price

I haven't played it since release so I was hoping for something a little more robust. I'll wait for release and see if they make any significant gameplay changes, otherwise I think I'll just play my original copy again bc I wanna try it again anyway.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

windwaker was not worth 50 even with the gameplay tweaks, even if it's one of the greatest games ever how tf do you sell something over 10 years old at full retail price lol

i got it for 15 bucks off a goon when they were giving out free codes for MK8, i dont think that'll happen for TP :/

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Twilight Princess is a great HD remake of Ocarina of Time. It has a lot of the same beats, dungeons, etc. I liked it a lot when I played it, but I played it before OoT.

yeah i was the same. i liked it a lot at the time, it was my first real experience playing through a zelda game. wonder how much i'd like it now

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bobnumerotres posted:

windwaker was not worth 50 even with the gameplay tweaks, even if it's one of the greatest games ever how tf do you sell something over 10 years old at full retail price lol

put a amiibo in it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Nintendo produces the best 2D girls in the known universe.

This. loving this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna have to go with Kyoto Animation or 90s Gainax but to each their own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*nodding while contemplating both sides and farting continuously* AIDS.

• Locked thread