Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

France 24 anchors very confused that US politicians like Newt Gingrich are total gun-crazy assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

Hmm yeah let's wonder for a second who did this

Surely it couldnt be Islamic militants

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

GORDON posted:

Yeah they had their press release ready to go since last week.

:-D

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

D&D committing forum invasion and they should all be banned :angel:

Nuke the D&D

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Do It Once Right posted:

France 24 anchors very confused that US politicians like Newt Gingrich are total gun-crazy assholes.

They're also not sure what safe spaces are.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Suprise suprrise 3O doesn't know how a loving oven works

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Agag posted:

Re-writing all those constitutions should be marginally easier. Maybe the naturalized Muslim populations could be forcibly sterilized? Interned in camps? Looking to the hard-nosed realist right for answers.

Nah, just bring less in. Not complicated.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Conflict is eternal and death is certain, let's get a coalition of Russia, France, America, And Britain to just go wreck ISIS's poo poo. Yeah someone more terrible will fill the power vacuum but that was going to happen even if the west just let terrorists have open season

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Do It Once Right posted:

Yeah, that helped this evening.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

3/5 was for slaves. Turks, blackamoors, and other musselmen are 2/5 at most

you could make it 1/10 and the US still crushed in kpd lol

Bishop posted:

Conflict is eternal and death is certain, let's get a coalition of Russia, France, America, And Britain to just go wreck ISIS's poo poo. Yeah someone more terrible will fill the power vacuum but that was going to happen even if the west just let terrorists have open season

nuke the region and bulldoze the ashes

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Why do people not have kitchen countertops? And how did the dog turn the burner on, the knobs on the back of the oven several inches up. I bet this idiot was trying to warm the pizza on the burners.

It probably pushed its paw on the knob and gravity did the rest. I've always thought my gas stove burners were never child proof enough. Then agian it looks like itw as an electric burner.

So lol yeah he probably set it on very low to keep it warm instead of tossing them in the oven.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/665326893583855616

he has actualy not been a total oval office tonight and he does have a sorta of point. poo poo will probably get bad for the refugees.
You can only be retarded about so many things, and McIntosh's niche is video games.

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 14, 2015

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkqb4bUgJ9c

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

ISIS does what Charlie Hebdon't

that's some use of blast processing

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
list of possible perpetrators:

Sinn Fein
    IRA
    White French Nationalists
    BNP
    Chechen Separatists

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Jonathan McIntosh ‏@radicalbytes

Terrorism is a political problem. We MUST stop it. But the only way to stop it is to understand the political reasons why it’s happening.

Sounds like victim blaming to me

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
http://www.france24.com/en/20150918-france-jihadist-arrested-terrorist-attack-plot-concert

from 9/18

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Do It Once Right posted:

keevo posted:

They're also not sure what safe spaces are.
France is cool.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This is a good thread to play some Agag bingo in. Everyone mark off your free snarky comment about bill maher tile.

:munch:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Bert Roberge posted:

ISIS does what Charlie Hebdon't

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Before we can address terrorism we must find a way to divert blame from Islam.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

how many of the victims were muslim

probably a few

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Jonathan McIntosh ‏@radicalbytes

Terrorism is a political problem. We MUST stop it. But the only way to stop it is to understand the political reasons why it’s happening.
This is why I always say yes, there is an underlying political reason and it's called Saudi Arabia. The Saudi regime is a political actor (ruled by some of the most privileged people in the world) that is manipulating Muslims, who are oppressed, in the West. And I keep repeating it. And then the Tumblr/SJW person I'm arguing with, their head explodes.

I have a Dune avatar because basically Dune explains it. Religion used as a tool of manipulation blah blah blah.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
All the liberals i follow on twitter are calling Trump and Newt assholes while not calling these terrorists assholes, just saying "sorry for the loss in Paris" and definitely not using the M word.

This is not okay. This is a hosed up mind set.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Pretty stoked to replace ISIS with the Outremer

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait for the French military coalition called Operation: Hitler Did Nothing Wrong [Except Invade France]

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How is Franco involved in this?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Can't these fuckers just stay in their wonderful caliphate and wait for the end of the world there?

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Chechen Separatists

They're Muslims idiot!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Sinn Fein
    IRA
    White French Nationalists
    BNP
    Chechen Separatists

lol I could totally see white nationalists doing this to protest the refugees.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/parisburns-isis-takes-to-twitter-to-gloat-over-paris-attacks/

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Before we can address terrorism we must find a way to divert blame from Islam.

something about terrorism not aligning with the ideals of TRUE musl---*sound of literal poo poo pouring from my own mouth*

- this post brought to you by D&D

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

Nah, just bring less in. Not complicated.

Too late man! France already has too many, they breed too fast! We're hosed! :qq:

Linux Pirate posted:

This is a good thread to play some Agag bingo in. Everyone mark off your free snarky comment about bill maher tile.

He is the avatar of the progressive white man who would feel a little safer if a fifth of the world's population didn't exist.

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

This attack would have never happened were it not for tumblr and political correctness

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

exethan posted:

probably a few

Muslims are a completely separate species - they don't watch sports, eat at restaurants or listen to live music. All 1.5 billion of them just do terrorisms all day.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

https://twitter.com/ClemStalDim/status/665304405567107073/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Microwaves Mom posted:

Take a break from all the :smith:

Here's a dog almost burning some fat white trash's house down trying to get pizza!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiltxlUYLF4

Why do people not have fire extinguishers?

reminds me of that japanese minecraft streamer who decided it was a good idea to put out a fire by using a cardboard box and a futon mattress.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

exethan posted:

probably a few

Remember how jews got emails to not go to work at the WTC on 9/11? Same but the muslims.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Watch Hollande Start a loving War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
give all muslims and middle easterns ibs and chronic diarrhea and don't allow them to take any medicine for it. those that abide the law will be able to go to the bathrooms whenever they need to at work or at home and those that are terrorists wont be able to do anything effective without making GBS threads themselves. The scent of poo poo will act as an early warning system. Some goons may get caught in this net, but it would be worth it.

• Locked thread