Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
gamer bf: Gamer wife, you've been with me through world 1-1 to new game +, through zerg rushes and epic mobs, now, id like to ask you to join me on the greatest co op adventure of all, gamer marraige. Will you marry me?
Gamer wife [crying]: geek romance FTW

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

no they will not posted:

gamer bf: Gamer wife, you've been with me through world 1-1 to new game +, through zerg rushes and epic mobs, now, id like to ask you to join me on the greatest co op adventure of all, gamer marraige. Will you marry me?
Gamer wife [crying]: geek romance FTW

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIES3ii-IOg

Relationships is the Dark Souls of human interaction

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

that video is based on real life.... rip so many gamer boyfriends who got sucked into the vortex of the epic gaming world of Fallout 4

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Beautiful.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

#lovewins

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
[bride dressed as princess zelda steps out of tardis at the entrance to the church and walks up aisle tiled with repeating orange/blue portal decals, stoppoing beside husband dressed as toon link. music playing: the star wars theme]
mother of bride [staring straight ahead]: The weather so nice outside

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

[bride dressed as princess zelda steps out of tardis at the entrance to the church and walks up aisle tiled with repeating orange/blue portal decals, stoppoing beside husband dressed as toon link. music playing: the star wars theme]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cu3rBKoKmA

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

MUST WATCH adorable epic gamer proposal... She said YES!!! Gearbox is the greatest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fii-KPEmcMw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching my husband beat Mischief Makers in around 70 minutes while making dinner

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

no they will not posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

no they will not posted:

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Awesome dude!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
igot a plastic ring from a capsule machine and put it in a wooden box with a poo poo ton of lettuce for you, person I love

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the dark side of gamer romance:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

the dark side of gamer romance:

I'm a gamer dater man through and through I'm afraid

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

So what happened with the 2 rings he didn't choose?

He gets those, too. The significance of the choice is that whatever he picked as his official starter will “evolve” at milestone anniversaries. I got plans.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

the three pokémon starter types - grass, fire, and poison [represented here by grimer]

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no they will not posted:

the three pokémon starter types - grass, fire, and poison [represented here by grimer]

weed, blaze, high - the holy trinity

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What I've got: Netflix and chill

What I want: Nethack and Chill Penguin

Where's my gamer bae?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011